Chapter 70

Meek POV

We all were still at my moms house watching a movie. Nicki was laying on me with her back on my chest. My hands were locked on her stomach as she was sleep. She probably had my lip for 2 minutes before she went to sleep..wasn't that bad.

She started moving in my arms and I looked down at her kissing her.

"She's so little in your arms." Tasha cooed and Nicki eyes opened. Damn that girl can never stop talking. Nicki hate when people talk while she sleep.

"Not even in my arms she little period." I said moving my leg up and down but she wasnt going for it.

"She's so cute!" Tasha cooed and Nicki looked at her with a sour mean mug. I chuckled and whispered in her ear.

"Say thank you."

"No." Nicki said and I shook my head laughing.

"Ohh meek do you remember our handshake from high school?!" She yelled and nicki raised her head to look at me and I looked down and kissed her.

Tasha over to me and Nicki got closer. Tasha reached out for my hand smiling and Nicki grabbed both my hands with her little hands.

"Leeave." Nicki said half whining.

"Girl don't nobody want him. Get out yo ways ma." She said and Me and my mom screwed our faces up.

Nicki was about to answer but I took over.

"Don't talk to her like you stupid. Yeah we've known each other for 9 years but you not about to talk to her like you own her." I said and she looked sad. I don't care who you are and how long we've known each other. When it comes to Nicki I don't give 2 fucks. I can and will drop yo ass faster than a pencil drop. I want somebody to test me about her.

"Meek I'm not even doing anything! Seriously this whole time I've been avoided because she thinks I want you..we used to be bestfriends and I can't even get a hug." She said leaning on 1 leg looking sad.

"No." Nicki said and I gripped her tighter.

"No Ones talking to you mind your business." Tasha said and I lost it.

"Tasha stop fucking talking to her like you lost your mind. You got straight up disrespectful shawty!" I stood up taking Nicki off my lap. "Say one more word to her and you can forget about me ever knowing you." I said and my mom got in it.

"Ok..ok everybody take a chill pill.. Dinner is ready." She said coming out the kitchen and I picked Nicki up and kissed her lips taking her in the kitchen. I sat her in a chair next to me and my mom and Tasha sat on the other side.

We got up and made our plates sitting back down. We were all eating and discussing random things.

"You better not." I said looking at Nicki.

"I want it." She said looking at me.

All the attention was on her as she fought me. Tasha was looking all jealous I don't know why but I shook it off.

"Just cause I Have it doesn't mean you need it." I said and she took the extra hot, hot sauce and dumped it on her fried chicken. I laughed and shook my head watching her.

She bit it and her face turned up. I busted up laughing and my mom awed.

"Mom! Don't even she did it." I said laughing. Nicki put her tongue out fanning it and reached for my water. I snatched it and laughed.

"Noooo." She whined. Everybody was dying at the table. Expect my mom. She stood up and went in the refrigerator grabbing Nicki a brand new bottle of water giving it to her.

Nicki drunk it and calmed down.

Everybody was still laughing at her as she pouted. She slid out her chair slowly and walked to my mom falling into her arms. I was shocked at the sight but kept laughing thinking of the situation.

"Mom don't baby her. She knew not to do it." I said.

"Meek shut up! You baby her all the time! And that doesn't mean you toucher her." She said grabbing Nicki leaving the table and I stayed in there with Tasha.

My mom sat on the couch and Nicki sat close to her with her hands wrapped around my mom stomach.

That was a moment for life. My baby finally opening up. Buuuut. I couldn't take that much longer cause she wasn't on me. I got off the chair and wiped my hands on the napkin holding my hands out for my baby.

"Let me see her." I said to my mom and she shook her head and I screwed my face up.

Tasha came in behind me. She mumbled something thinking I wouldn't hear her.

"So rude. You guys are giving her all the attention when you have company." She whispered and I chuckled to myself. That only makes me get more petty.

"Mom give me her." I said and she shook her head again. I walked up and she gripped Nicki tighter. Nicki wasn't fighting anything cause she was sleepy, my mom doesn't know that she keeps playing with me.

I stood in front of her gripping Nicki tighter and grabbed her up. Putting her legs around my waist walking past Tasha in the back room. I laid her down on top of me and gave her my lip. 5 minutes last she was knocked out. I slid her off me slightly and put the covers over her kissing her head walking out.

"She's out." I said and my mom poked her bottom lip hugging a imaginary Nicki.

"Why'd you take her from me? I thought people was lying when they said she was little...she's tiny." My mom said and I smiled.

"Y'all all over my baby damn..back up." I said laughing at Tasha had a sour look on her face.

"Meek can I have her?" My mom said sounding so serious.

"Naah. What Ima have. That's the funny thing..I feel like I'm famous when I take her to somebody house..they always talking about to small she is." I said and my mom nodded her head.

"No..its just the way she feels in my arms being that she's small."

"Can we change the subject?!" Tasha yelled.

"Yeah." I said laughing.

••••••

Ok finished 😛

What vibe y'all getting from Tasha ?

How y'all think meek felt with Nicki not going to him when she got sad ?

Y'all think Nicki is doing stuff to Tasha on purpose cause she know meek gonna flip on her ?

Why y'all think everybody so attracted to Nicki and she ain't even open to everybody ?

20+votes
40+comments

Excuse all errors!!✊🏾❤️