Chapter 61

Meek POV

"That's not a doctor that's...Montes dad." She said and my heart stopped. He turned around and worked on Nicki, applying gel to her stomach.

"Aye don't touch her." I said picking her up putting her shirt on.

"What?..why..? Something's wrong?" He asked.

"Yeah, I don't trust you touching her." I laid her head on my shoulder being careful not to tell him what we know. "Thanks..we'll find another doctor."

We walked out the office and I put her down.

"Baby you gotta stop...you don't know the man." I said trying to calm her down.

"Y-yes I do meek!" She said crying. "That's montes dad I know him!" She yelled.

"No you don't Nic, stop hallucinating." I grabbed her and picked her up as she shook.

"Meek I'm not!...y-your not be-believing me." She said crying. I wanted to believe her..but that's not his dad. His dad is dead.

•••

We were at home and Nicki was calming down. I gotta talk to her, I have been kinda mean to her lately. I just been so stressed. I need to calm down on her.

"Nicki!" I yelled.

"Huh?" She sounded cracky. "Yes?" She said coming downstairs.

"C'mere babygirl." I pointed to my lap and she came and sat down.

"Huh" she said and I raised my hand and she jumped.

"Don't jump baby I'm not gonna hit you." I said and she laid her head on my chest. "You know I love you right?" I started off.

"Yeah.." She sounded sad.

"Why you sound so sad MahMah?"

"Because you've been mean to me.." She said and I sighed.

"Baby I know." I said rubbing my hands over my face. "I've been so stressed, but that's gonna change. Ima go back to the old me. I'm sorry baby." I said kissing her. "I should've listened to you yesterday, but his dad dead baby." I said and she stayed quit.

"Just know you always gonna be my baby...ok?"

"Ok meek." She still sounded sad.

"What you want babygirl?" I asked and she looked up at me and pulled my bottom lip out and put it in her mouth.

I didn't say anything, I let her do it.

"I love you MahMah." I said kissing her.

She nodded her head yes cause she didn't wanna let go.

••

"Yo, when I told you to handle them niggas what you do?" I asked Pmon.

"My job." He said.

"Nah yo scary ass probably ain't do shit! Why the fuck they still bothering her my nigga?" I yelled getting mad.

"Ight Ight...we came up with a deal." He said and I got pissed.

"And what the fuck is that?" I yelled.

"I wasn't gonna do anything to him if he leaved her alone."

"Ok well he's not nigga. I knew I should've told O to do this shit witcho scary ass. Got my baby in danger cause yo ass don't wanna handle a fuck boy." I said and hung up.

••

*Ding dong*

The doorbell rang.

"Wassup pap." I opened it and Fah was standing there looking sad.

"Hey meek." She said smiling.

"Hi." I said and grabbed papis backpack.

"Here go put this in your playroom." I said and he ran off.

"I'm sorry about the other day." She said.

"Yeah. Bye now." I said and closed the door.

"What she want?" Nicki asked.

"Ion know, probably wanted another kiss." I said and laughed hoping he she will but she sucked her teeth and walked off.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"To kiss somebody else." She said and I grabbed her.

"Don't getcho ass popped. I was just playing." I said holding her arm.

"Let me go meek." She said and I let her go and her eyes got glossy.

"Baby you need to stop acting like you don't be doing shit. You put yourself in this predicament." I said and she wiped them.

"C'mere papi!" I yelled and he came running downstairs.

"Yeah dad?" He asked holding his truck.

"You say hi to Nicki?" I said leaning on the wall.

"Oh..no. I'm sorry." He looked at me then at Nicki. "Hi Nicki." He said hugging her.

"Hi papi." She said smiling.

I smiled at the sight and sat on the couch.

As I sat on the couch papi came and jumped in my lap. Nicki walked to me and pouted her lip a little cause that's her spot but she sat on the other side of me.

"Papi you want a sibling?" I asked and he looked at me confused. "You want a brother or sister?" I asked him.

"Oh..umm I don't know. I think I wannaaaa." He was thinking. "Sister!!" He yelled and I looked at Nicki and she rolled her eyes.

"Why you want a sister?" I asked him.

"Because...because I wanna feed her. And pick her cute clothes out annddd me and you can take her places!" He yelled the last part.

"But you know if I have a baby girl, she's gonna get all my attention because she's my first girl, and your my first boy?" I told him and Nicki cleared her throat.

I looked at her and she kept straight looking at the tv. After a little her eyes got glossy. And she opened her mouth a little so her throat won't burn from holding tears back.

"Baby." I said and she kept straight.

"No." She said.

"So yeah pap that's how it's gonna go." I said and he changed his face.

"Nevermind have a boy daddy!" He said and I laughed tickling him.

I wasn't trying to make Nicki mad, but I kinda made the wrong decision saying she wasn't my first girl. But I'll get her to give in.

"Ok." I stopped. "Now go play." I hit his leg and he ran upstairs. "We gonna eat in a little." I said and he screamed ok.

"Come here." I said grabbing her. She didn't fight but she didn't wanna be on me I could tell.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that." I said and kissed her cheek. She wiped her eyes and sniffed. "Quit it ma." I said and rubbed her thigh.

----

Ight y'all

Y'all think he did that on purpose?

Was meek getting mean?

Was y'all expecting the doctor situation?

Did y'all know that Pmon didn't really handle him?

why y'all think Nicki cried when meek talked about it?

And why y'all think it hurt her feelings?

20+votes
20+comments
Excuse all errors!