Chapter 66

Fuck y'all man💀 I can write sex scenes for shit😭😕

Meek POV

We went to the store and I brought denim some candy and a couple toys she wanted. Nicki had a attitude the whole time we were there so she was throwing stuff and had a attitude saying she don't want anything.

We were at home and I was making denim something to eat. She was at the table with her Barbies. I finished with her Mac and cheese and serves it to her getting her some juice.

"Let me know when you finished eating. I'll be back." I said and went in the living room to see Nicki laying on the couch playing sleep.

I walked over to her and picked her up carrying  her upstairs.

"Nooo. Let me go. It's gonna hurt." She said and I laughed.

"To bad. Should've thought about it." I said walking past the kitchen and stopping.

"Denim, don't come upstairs if you hear her screaming. Where about to play a game ok?" I said and denim put a spoon full of Mac and cheese in her mouth. And I carried Nicki all the way upstairs laying her on the bed.

"Take them off." I said and she laid there.

"Nicki take them off before I do it for you." I said closing the door.

She pulled her leggings of slowly and I took of my shorts and shirt. I went to her and pulled of her shirt.

"I won't be bad anymore. I promise." She said and I bent down taking of her bra kissing her lips not saying anything.

Why I was kissing her I took my dick out and rubbed the tip on her folds making her Moan lightly.

"You should've thought about that." I said and she spoke.

"I'm sor-.." Before she could finish I stuck myself halfway in her.

"Ahhh." She moaned and started to go harder. I took my hands and pinched her nipples kissing her neck.

"Meek.." She managed to her out in my ear.

I didn't say anything. I went a little deeper and she screamed.

"Fuck!" She yelled and I went deeper.

"Stop screaming." I said and she put her hand over her mouth.

"Move." I said and she move her hand and gripped the sheets. "Scream Ima just go deeper." I said and she started breathing through her teeth.

"Ahhh...FUCK!!" She yelled and I slammed inside shoving all of me Inside her doing long deep fast strokes.

"Meeeek!" She screamed and I kept going.

I took both my hands and placed them over her nipples rubbing them in circles and squeezing them.

"Fuck..fuck..fuck!" She yelled and I went slow but went all the way inside her.

"Meek! It's in my gu-.." Before she could finish I speed up making her scream.

"I-I'm about to c-cum." She said and I pulled out.

"Ass up face down." I said flipping her over. Without warning I shoved inside her and she lost her balance but I grabbed her waist and started pounding her.