chapter 7

Meek POV

Nicki had me in love already. Today was gonna be good. If fah crazy Ass don't do nothing stupid. She don't have to worry about Nicki. I got her. Nicki knows to listen to me. I'm not about to have my baby out here looking crazy with fah.

"Baby you ready?" I asked.

"No not yet. Just need to do my makeup and hair."

"You don't need makeup on baby."

She crept a smile On her face.

"Don't hide it baby. Let it show."

She smiled full out.

"Thanks baby."

"Mhm. Ok I'm ready now."

"Ight let's go downstairs to meet Fah and papi."

"Ok."

"Hold up wait." She stopped walking and turned around.

"C'mere."

She came to me as I sat on the bed. She sat there with me but I pulled her on my lap.

"What's up?" She asked.

"When we leave today don't fight with her baby. She not worth it. At the end of the day you know who I want." She smiled. "So don't let her petty ass get to you. Your my baby and I hope you know that. And I'm not bout to have my baby out here looking crazy cause some bitch wanna start shit Ok?"

She nodded her head and started talking.

"But I don't want to make it seem like I'm scared of her meek. And I know I'm your baby you say it everyday."

"Thats good you know. But no it doesn't make you look scary. It makes you look unbothered. Cause then when she sees you not giving 2 fucks. She'll try and copy you Ok."

"Ok meek. I understand. I won't start anything."

"Ok give me a kiss."

We kissed and I placed my hands on her ass. We deepened it but then I pulled away.

"Let's go before I keep you behind."

We both laughed walking down the stairs. Fah was sitting on the arm of the couch and holding Papis hand.

"Took y'all long enough."

"It takes a lot for me to get ready. Basic women don't need that long." Nicki examined her nails.

"Baby." I mumbled so only she can hear.

"Mm?" She looked at me.

"Stop." I said in seriousness.

"Ok fine."

"Alright let's go everybody!"

We all walked to the car and got in. Papi and Nicki sat in the back. Me and fah sat up front. Nicki was On my side and papi was on fah side. I couldn't see Nicki but I knew what she was thinking.

"Baby!" I yelled.

"Huh?" Fah answered I screwed my face up slightly so she wouldn't noticed.

"Ok!" Nicki yelled knowing what I was talking about.

We pulled up to the mall and parked I got out quickly and opened Nicki door giving a quick peck on her lips.