Chapter 58

Meek POV

Since Nicki wasn't in the mood yesterday, Ima take her to breakfast.

"Baby you ready?" I asked her.

"Mhm." She said and grabbed my hand.

••

We got there and immediately saw Fah, but there was no monte which was weird. She was also with papi. I feel bad, I haven't had time for my son..but Ima make some.

Nicki was sitting on the other side of the booth when Fah and papi came over. I took papi and sat him in my lap.

"Wassup big boy?" I asked.

"Nothing, just about to get some pwancakes with mommy." He said and I nodded.

"Ok...Ima be over there to get you tomorrow." I said and he smiled.

"Ok!" He yelled jumping off my lap and Fah sat in my booth.

Nicki was looking at the menu and closed it when she saw Fah sit down.

"What now Fah?" I asked her rubbing my hand over my face.

She just looked at me. 5 seconds later she gripped my chin and pulled me in for a slow kiss. She pulled away when Nicki cleared her throat.

I wasn't expecting any of it.

"Ok, y'all two can continue doing what your doing, I'll be fine." Nicki said with tears coming down her eyes and left out.

I got up and ran behind her grabbing her hips.

"Get off of me!" She yelled crying.

"Baby stop, I didn't know that was gonna happen!" I whispered yelled.

"No m-meek! Y-your lying...I'm so done w-with this. This just brought a flashback to the time he f-fucked somebody in front of me..and you......kiss her?" She asked taking large breaths and breathing hard.

I sighed.

"Nika, come here." I said grabbing her waist going in for a kiss but she backed up.

"No!! I DONT WANT YOUR LIPS ANYMORE! I DONT WANT THEM ON ME!" She yelled.

"You gotta chill baby.." I was really hurt. The way she was talking and crying made me feel horrible. That's how she was crying at the park.

I sighed and we got In the car, and she put her head on the window jerking her body.

"Calm baby." I said rubbing her thigh and she jerked away.

Now she don't even want me touching her. I can tell you now..that shit didn't feel good cause I'm so used to her being plopped up on me.

"Ok..stop now, I didn't know she was gonna do it." I said looking at her and the road.

"stop talking." She said

I honestly wanted to cry. Like my baby wouldn't even kiss me! Doesn't wanna be in my arms. I feel so empty like...maybe if we go to my moms house she'll give in.

••

"Hey mom." I said and Nicki walked right passed me and sat on the couch my mom was on.

"Hey meek.." She looked at Nicki crying. "What's wrong sweetheart?" She asked, and Nicki put her head in her arms and balled up.

"N-nothing." She said and looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes.

"You want meek?" She asked and I gave her my full attention.

"I d-do...but not at the moment." I sighed and my mom screwed her face up.

"What you mean?..you want him to hold you? Cause I already know you don't want me to touch you." She said.

"I do want him to hold me, but not right now." She explained and I bit the inside of my cheeks.

"Excuse me." She said and walked in the bathroom.

I understand why she is like that because it triggered a moment in her life that was pretty bad.

I watched her as she walked in, then I walked in behind her.

"Baby." I said grabbing her as she looked in the mirror.

"H-huh" she whispered in a baby voice.

"I'm sorry ma, I didn't know that was gonna happen...I didn't mean to trigger bad memories. I though she was gonna talk." I went  in to kiss her and she let me but didn't open her mouth or kiss back.

"Kiss me back baby." I said and she shook her head no. I still tried but she wasn't going for it.

"I can't." She whispered and looked down.

"What you mean?" I asked. She played with her fingers and looked at me.

"I messed you and Fah up..ill go home and tell her to come back, she deserves you..that was your loving wife until I came along. I'm sorry, I know that love is still there for you to..I wish you the best.." She said.

"Love you Meek."

I couldn't even get words out.

-

Ok done.

Y'all really think she's gonna leave?

Did Nicki take the situation worse?

Why didn't she wanna be in Meeks arms?

Why did she excuse herself?

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!!