Chapter 69

Meek POV

"Babygirl come here." I yelled and heard her walk slowly downstairs.

"Huh?" She said and I put my hands out.

She walked over and sat down on me. I wrapped my arms around her and vibrated my leg.

She turned to face me and played with my bottom lip. Before I knew it she put it in her mouth.

I took it out and she whined.

"I though we was done with that ma." I said and she shook her head and grabbed it again. I didn't trip I gave it to her. About 5 minutes later she fell asleep.

I was looking down at my phone texting my mom. She said she wanted us to come over. She said my high school friend Tasha was gonna be there. That's like her second daughter. She was really close with na and over our house all the time. My mom basically raised her.

I replied that we will be there. I shook Nicki a little and she stayed sleep.

"Baby." I said shaking her again and she whined.

"Noo." She said and kept her grip.

She didn't wanna get up so I wasn't gonna make her. I got a good grip and picked her up bridal style facing me so my lip can still me in her mouth.

I went upstairs and opened our door laying her down on the bed while I take a shower and get dressed since she already did hers.

As laid her down she grabbed my neck and pulled me back down to her.

"No baby." I said and she let go and pouted turning over.

I went to my closet and got my clothes and went to take a shower. I came back out and she had her shoes on knocked out on the bed. I grabbed her and we left the house.

----

"Wassup everybody!" I said walking in to my mom and Tasha.

"Hey." They both said and Nicki looked at Tasha with the dirtiest look. I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's been forever!" She said walking towards me about to give me a hug, but Nicki stood in front of me whining making me pick her up. I chuckled and picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist.

"O-oh..well hi I guess." She said sounding sad.

"You good. She just like that. Don't feel no type of way." I said and she nodded. I put her down and leaned on the island and Nicki came to me and I picked her up sitting her on the island.

Everybody was in a deep conversation and Nicki started kicking her swinging feet.

I looked at her and kissed her lips fast. She smiled and put her head in waiting for me to kiss her again. I did it and got her.

The next time I did it, she backed up just in time and started laughing.

"I wooo-.." Before she could finish I kissed her lips a little hard not meaning to and he head jerked back.

"Meek!" My mom Yelled and me and Nicki looked at her. "Stop kissing her so damn hard!" My mom said and I died laughing.

"Mom this my baby." I said kissing her again but she wasn't paying attention she was looking dead at Tasha standing up coming towards us.

She looked at me and put her arms out making me pick her up.

"Stop baby." I said and she whined. She looked at Tasha and noticed she wasn't coming anymore so she stopped whining.

"You too much." I said grabbing her ass standing in the middle of her legs.

"I want your lip." She said and I shook my head.

"Only at home ma." I said and she slammed her hands down on the island causing everyone to look at us.

I didn't pay them any mind. My concern was calming her down.

"Don't start." I said and poked her bottom lip out.

I looked at my mom who was coming over to us with a bag. She stood in front of me and handed Nicki a bag of suckers.

"Thank you." Nicki said taking the bag smiling.

She opened sucker and plopped it in her mouth.

"Meek! I've known you longer than he-..anybody!" Tasha said and Nicki cut her eyes at her.

"Yeah." I said knowing what she doing. She not finna sit her and piss my baby off. It ain't going down.

"And I couldn't even have a hug?" She said and I chuckled.

I stood up straight from leaning on the island and walked towards her.

"Nooo." Nicki said and I looked at Tasha and shrugged my shoulders going back to Nicki.

"Wow. Meek I thought the love was there." She said and I scrunched my face up.

"It's been like 9 years." I said rubbing Nicki back.

"Can I have a kiss?" She said cutting me off from talking. She took the sucker out her mouth and puckered her lips. I went in and kissed her passionately.

"Get a room!" My mom yelled and we both laughed.

"Nika can I have a hug." My mom said and Nicki looked at me rubbing her hands through my waves.

"Say yes ma. What did we talk about." I said and Nicki said yes.

My mom came toward us and hugged her.

"Awweee." She said while she hugged her.

"Meek now I know why you like being on her so much. She's so little." My mom said and I laughed nodding hugging my baby around her tiny waist.

"I know mom."

"Can I have a hug?" Tasha said to Nicki.

I wasn't about to tell her what to say on this one.

"No. I don't know you." She said and grabbed me tighter.

"I'm just Meeks bes-.." I cut her off.

"Just stop talking Tata for she get aggravated." I said kissing Nicki cheek.

"Everybody spoils your ass." I said and she laughed.

"I know." She said and I shook my head chuckling.

•••••

Ok off to MyBaby 😩💕

Why was she so clingy today ?

Why y'all think Nicki don't like the chick ?

Was Tasha tryna be on meek to much ?

Y'all think everybody wants to spoil her ?

And why wouldn't Nicki let Tasha touch him?

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!

One Dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें