Chapter 54

Meek POV

"Ouch." Nicki said rubbing her stomach, she thought I was sleep but I wasn't.

"You ok baby?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said and put her shirt down.

"C'mere, let me see." I said and she shook her head and backed up.

"Baby let me see." I said and she turned around walking the other direction.

I sighed and went to her and grabbed her.

"C'mere let me see your stomach." I said and she looked me in the eyes with a sad face then down at her stomach and raised her shirt slowly.

She finally raised it all the way and it was red again. The mark the doctor said she would have if she got hit again.

"Fuck!" I yelled.

I examined my thumb over it and she jumped.

"That hurt baby?" I said and looked up at her.

"Yeah." She said softly.

"Yo this some bullshit! I should've let you whine." I said and she backed up.

"Why are you mad?" She asked.

"Because, I don't like seeing you bruised up. Like look at this shit." I went over to her raising her shirt up. "This shit not ok. I don't give a fuck if he didn't know. He shouldn't go for a girls stomach!" I yelled and she jumped again.

"Stop yelling." She said softly.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just angry." I said and pulled her shirt down.

"Let's go back to my mom house, I need to go tell him this shit ain't coo." I said that and we left.

••

We walked in and they were sitting on the couch.

"CJ I know you didn't mean to do it man but that shit hurt her." I said getting to the point.

He got up and walked towards us. Nicki got behind me and wrapped her hands around me. I pulled her to the front of me and held her tight.

"I didn't know, I heard you say something about it but I didn't think you were telling the truth." He said and my blood starting boiling, but I had to stay calm.

"So...why the FUCK!" I yelled and she jumped. "If you knew I was talking to her about it why would you do it CJ?" I was honestly about to lose my temper.

"I-I thought you were just playing so she didn't fight." He said and I looked down at her to remind myself I didn't need to go to jail.

I rubbed her back.

"CJ look at this." I said and pulled her shirt up only showing her stomach.

She turned her head the other way and cried I guess I pulled her shirt up to hard and must've hit her.

"I-I'm sorry meek, I should've listened to you. I thought you were lying." He said. I swear every time he said that I wanted to fuck him up. I rubbed over it with my thumb and the red spot turned her normal skin color, then when I let go it turned bright red.

I shook my head at it and he came closer getting a better view I guess.

"Ouch. Nicki I'm so sorry." He said and tried to grab her but she turned her head away and gripped my shirt not wanting anyone to touch her but me.

"You all good bull, but you need to know that hitting a girl especially this one." I said pointing to her. "in her stomach ain't really called for." I said moving my hand back in forth.

"Nicki?" My mom asked and Nicki turned her head looking at my mom with tears in her eyes and I stared at her and shook my head.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" She said getting close to Nicki and Nicki hurried and turned around facing me and gripped me again.

"Mama she ok, like before she don't want anybody touching her but me." I said and she nodded.

"Don't get it wrong she still loves you but..you no she's hurt so y'all just leave her alone." I said and we sat on the couch and she sat in my lap.

"Nicki you want something?" My mom asked and CJ looked at us.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know...anything I know she likes ice cream, brownies..anything." She said.

"Nah she don't need none of that." I said and Nicki looked up at me.

"Your not getting it." I said and she tried to get off my lap."

"Stop for you hurt your damn stomach." I said pulling her up by her arms as she leaned away from me.

"Nicki, baby what do you want?" My mom asked and I shook my head.

Nickis didn't say anything. My mom over to us with a tray and Nicki got a brownie off of it.

"Give me some." I said and she turned towards me and put it in my mouth and I bit a big piece off.

"Whyyyyy?." She whined.

"My bad. I gotta big mouth." He laughed.

"What he do to you?" My mom asked and I shook my head. Her ass always spoiling her, and that ain't her job.

"He bit my brownie." She said and I laughed and my mom gave her another 1.

"No she don't need it. Mom I'm not playing, I'm dead serious don't give it to her, her stomach not healed." I said hoping she would stop.

"You heard him Nicki, I would give it to you, but it involves your heath." She said and Nicki shoved her body into me.

"You always do that when you on my lap." I said in her ear and she covered them.

"Yeah..keep on." I said and put my hands in her stomach forgetting but when she winced in pain I immediately took them off.

"My bad baby." I said and kissed her.

"You ready to go home?" I asked her.

"Yeah." She said and I got up saying bye to everybody and we left.

-

Ok i like this chapter.

Y'all think Nicki scared of CJ?

Why she didn't let Kathy come close to her?

Why didn't Nicki show meek her stomach?

Why did Meek get mad when she showed him?

Why doesn't meek want CJ by Nicki?

And y'all think meek to selfish with Nicki?

20+votes
20+comments
Excuse all errors!