Chapter 52

Meek POV

"Baby!" I yelled looking around for Nicki in the store.

She was with Sherika somewhere in Walmart. I'm guessing cause I told her no.

Sherika POV

"Nicki what are you doing?!" I laughed and pulled my phone out to snapchat her.

"Hold up! Let me snap you." I said and she stopped.

"You ready?" She asked.

"Yeah..and go." I said and she went down the aisle with her hand scooping things on the ground.

I was laughing so hard on snapchat and captioned it.

{when meek tells her no😂😩💀}

"Nicki!" We heard getting closer.

"Shit Sherika get out this aisle!" She said and we fast walked to the next aisle.

Nicki POV

"What the fuck happened here." He said and me and Sherika laughed.

He walked to the next aisle and I ran and jumped on him.

"Baby I know you heard me calling you." He said and I pouted.

"No I didn't I'm sorry." I poked my bottom lip out and he kissed it.

"Can I please get the chocolate?" I asked him And he pecked my lips.

"Yeah since you didn't do anything or throw a fit." And Sherika laughed.

"Ok." I said and he put me down and we walked back to the candy aisle.

"Who did that?" He pointed to aisle and shrugged.

"That's something you would do." He said and laughed. I kept my posture.

Sherika kept playing the video laughing.

"Rika stop! Your about to get me in trouble." I said and she laughed.

"What you gon get in trouble for?" Meek said

"Nothing's." I said and we walked down the aisle picking the chocolate.

•••

Meek POV

I had to work Nicki didn't wanna I said I was only trying it out. She said she was gonna get fired for talking to them people like that. So here she was back up under me.

A knock was out the door and Nicki looked at me.

"Why she knocking meek?" She asked in a baby voice.

"Ion even know baby." I said laughing.

"It's open." I said and a white girl came in. She looked like a crack-head.

"Wassup?" I asked her.

"Nothing are you Rihmeek Williams?" She said and I nodded.

"That's me." I said.

"Oh well can I work here?" She asked so drowsy.

"I have to interview you." I said loosing interest.

"You do?" She asked.

"Dumb bitch." Nicki said.

"Baby hush." I said tapping her thigh.

•••

We was at my mom house because she wanted to see Nicki. She had 4 pairs of huge boxing gloves that all of us were gonna fight with.

"Can I fight?" Nicki asked in a baby voice.

"No baby." I said holding her tight.

"Get off me." She said trying to get out my grip.

"Meek why can't she fight?" My mom asked.

"Because I said so." I said.

"Meek, you need to let that girl play." She said as her and her Nephew fought. He was like 16.

Nicki was Laying on my chest whining.

"Why cant I meeeek?" She whined.

I kissed her lips.

"stop kissing me!" She said and I stole more kisses.

"Muah"

"Muah"

"Muah"

I kissed her all over her face.

"Stoooop. Meek it's no fair." She said holding my head back off of her.

"Meek why can't I?" She asked.

"Because your a baby, and you know about your stomach so no." I said and she laid on my chest crying.

"B-but I wanna play meek." She said as I combed my fingers down her hair.

"Ok. You can go fight but be careful of your stomach." I said and she smiled and got up.

"Y'all needa watch my baby." I said to my mom and her nephew.

3....2...1...FIGHT! My mom yelled and Nicki stood there while he got all the hits.

"Fight baby!" I yelled laughing and my mom whispered something in my ear.

"See this is why you don't leave her alone." My mom said and I found nothing funny but laughed anyways.

"She never gon be alone, she knows how to fight just won't do it when she doesn't have to." I said and continued to watch her.

CJ, my moms nephew won and Nicki pouted.

"You weak." I said and she turned her head to me.

"You come on so I can beatcho ass." She said and I laughed getting up putting the boxing gloves on.

"Yeah Ight." I said and strapped them up.

3....2...1..FIGHT!! My mom yelled.

Nicki came to me swinging and I picked her up and swung her around. I put her on the ground and hit her thighs and arms, being careful not to touch her stomach. And she laughed.

"Why you laughing? Fight." I said and she started swinging.

RIHMEEK WOOON!!! My mom yelled and I laughed.

"I never win." She said and CJ came back on I'm guessing to let her win.

"Ight I'm tired Nicki so Ima be easy." He said lying and looked at me as I gave him the thumbs up.

3....2...1...FIGHT!!

CJ was going a little to hard but I let it slide this time. He's only playing.

He hit Nicki in her face and her smile vanished I know she boutta throw a fit.

"Stop." I said and she looked at me and started to get mad so she started swinging harder. This shit was to funny to watch.

Then my fucking heart dropped.

"CJ!! Stop not the stom-.." It was to late he hit her 3 times hard and she fell on the ground holding her stomach.

"Fuck man!" I yelled and got up grabbing her running her to the bathroom.

She leaned over the toilet and threw up. I grabbed her hair and threw my head back and cussed to myself. Why her?

-

I wrote this bitch and I'm mad he hit her in her stomach😒.

Should meek have let her fight in the first place?

why did her smile vanish when he punched her in the face?

Why she knock the stuff down in the aisle?

Why she jump on meek and talk like a baby when he found her?

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!