Chapter 50

Meek POV

We was all at dinner when my dad came in bringing desert.

"Dad no...why would you bring that over?" 

I said and Nicki looked.

"So we can eat It, I there a problem?" He asked.

"Yes..her." I said pointing to her and looked at me innocently.

"What about her?" He asked.

"She doesn't need cake. She has had so much sweets and sugar today." I said and looked at her and her eyes were big staring into mines. I Kinda felt bad that she wasn't doing anything and I started picking on her.

"Baby stop looking like that." I said because I was about to give in.

"Meek leave her alone! She's not doing anything." I swear I can't wait till they meet the real Nicki. And I'm about to bring it out of her.

"Can I have cake meek." She asked me.

"Go ahead baby. You don't have to ask him." Kathy said.

"No." I said.

"Mom stop saying yes to her, she needs to eat more of that food." I said and Nicki pouted.

"Baby you know better. You need to eat." I said and she rolled her eyes and put her head down at the table.

My mom looked at her and I smirked.

"Yeah, you boutta experience my everyday process." I said and she looked at me confused.

"What?" My mom asked.

"Just wait."

"Meek can I please have some cake? I'm not hungry." She said to me.

"Baby no, your stoma-.." She scooted her plate back and stood up pushing her chair over stomping upstairs.

"Meek! Why'd you do that?" She asked trying to get up.

"Mom you dont wanna go up there. When she's like that there's only 1 person and 1 thing that can make her calm down." I told her and laughed lightly.

"And who is that?" She asked standing up.

"Me." I said and she laughed walking upstairs.

"Alright when she cuss yo ass out don't say nothing." I mumbled and watched her go upstairs.

I waited till i heard the door open to stand up and listen.

"No! I want meek!" She yelled.

"Mom just get down here." I said and she came downstairs.

"She wants you meek." She said and I laughed.

"I very well no that." I said going upstairs.

I opened the door and she jumped on me.

"Why you crying like this?" I said moving her hair out her face.

"Cause you said no, and you s-said I couldn't have cake." I kissed her cheek still holding her.

"Yeah you tired." I said and carried her mto the bed and got in bed with her.

I put her on top of me and gave her my lip. I rubbed her ass as she calmed down.

"You wanna go to sleep or calm down baby?" I said with my lip in her mouth.

"Calm down...but I'm calm now." I said and I took my lip out her mouth.

"Gimme some kisses." I said and pulled her in kissing her roughly.

"Stop acting like that ok?" I asked her and she nodded.

"You ready to go back downstairs?" I asked her and she nodded.

I held her hand as we walked downstairs. She went to the living room and I grabbed her plate and mines and took it in the living room. I sat them down and picked her fork up giving her, her meat. She shook her head no but I wasn't going for it.

"Baby open your mouth." I said and she did.

"Thank you." I said as she chewed slowly.

This is nothing new. When she gets mad like this or upset about this she doesn't wanna eat or talk.

"Baby look at me." I said and she turned her head slowly. My mom and dad came in the living room with us.

"Is she ok now meek?" My mom asked worried.

"Are you ok now baby?" I asked her cause I knew she wasn't gonna answer anybody else but me.

"Yeah." She said softly.

"Why did you want meek." My mom said and she kept looking at the T.V.

"Why did you want me baby?" I asked.

"Cause you have something they don't. And you know what to do to me." She said and my mom nodded.

"Can we watch the movie now?" She said aggravated.

"Y'all stop asking her questions she has a attitude and tired." I said kissing her forehead then gave her my lip.

You might find it weird but I love it. The inside of her mouth was so warm and the way she sucked on my lip was just so cute.

I looked up at the movie only to look down seeing Nicki sleep.

And me and my mom and dad started a conversation about her.

-

Finished!!

Why did she put her head down at the table?

You think Nicki went to hard on Kathy?

Why did she scream she only wants meek?

Why did she only want meek?

And why she slam her chair down?

20+votes
20+comments
Excuse all errors!