Chapter 57

Nicki POV

"Meek can I have some?" I asked him cause he has sour gummy worms.

"Why?" He asked putting one in his mouth.

"Cause I want one." I whined.

"Nope." He said.

Meek POV

It's 1 thing she asked for some, but falling out is not about to happen.

"Get up." I said sternly.

"No!" She yelled and fell on the floor.

"Stop...doing...that." I said in between pops.

She jumped and started crying, but I gave her the pack, and she sat in my lap eating them.

"Why you always make me pop you?" I asked her as she was eating her sour worms.

"I don't know." She said shrugging her shoulders, never keeping her eyes off the tv.

"Nah, yes you do." I said kissing her cheeks and she turned her head slowly causing us to connect lips.

"I want some ice cream." She said.

"You want some of everything." I laughed.

"Please." She said with a pout face.

"Did you eat?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"C'mon lets go eat." I grabbed her hand and took her to the kitchen.

"I don't want anything here. Can we go get Burger King?" She asked and I stared at her deciding.

"Yeah, go put on some clothes." I said and she disappeared upstairs.

••

It was packed in the place, and it also was loud and she wasn't having it. We were standing in line waiting to order our food so we can go.

Nicki POV

I was standing by meek scared because there was 2 guys behind me laughing and talking about my body loudly. Like that's so disrespectful on so many levels. It was all coo until 1 of them whispered a dare to smack my ass. I tensed up hoping its not true.

Smack!

One of them hit my but and they laughed I looked back at them and they turned around. I was about to cry but changed my mind, i just went in front of meek and held on to him and he held back.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said lying.

Meek POV

Something was wrong with her because she kept looking around me at these guys. And she got all clenched up on me.

I was getting frustrated that something was wrong or bothering her and she wouldn't tell me. I raised my hand to scratch my head and she jumped. I screwed up my face cause she never jump when I raise my hand.