chapter 11

Meek POV

I went to pick up Nicki and she is so hurt. Like I dont know what he did but its my fault for letting her leave. She was in the passenger seat, I put the seat all the way back so she can lay down. Her bottom lip had a red scab on it and her forehead had a scratch on it like she's been thrown against something. She had her hands on her stomach.

I didn't listen to her when she told me don't touch. I can't not touch her when she's like this. One hand on the steerings wheel, and the other lightly placed rubbing her stomach.

She whined a little bit but not a lot. I wanted to cry with her honestly. She can't see me staring at her because her eyes are closed, but I was really staring at her thinking what is this man putting her through.

She laid there helpless. I started rubbing my hand around looking at her and she scrunched her face up but didn't say anything.

We finally pulled up to the house. I didn't know how I was going to get her in the house. She barely could walk and it hurts when I touch her. But it was 1 way or the other. I got out the car and went to her side. She still layed there I picked her up bridal style and took her inside.

"Mmmm." She whined.

"Shhh. You are okay baby."

I laid her down on the bed. She turned over slowly but opened her mouth in pain like she was about to scream.

"No no no. Shhh." I rubbed her back.

"Let me check you ma."

She shook her head no.

"Please." I softly laid in between her legs putting my hands on the side of each thigh.

She didn't answer she tried to close her eyes and go to sleep but you can't do that.

"No you cant fall asleep baby." She whined.

"Quit it."

"It hurts." She cried.

"I know let me check you though baby."

She finally said Ok.

I started with her shirt. I pulled it up and yelled when I saw it. My blood started boiling I got pissed.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK MAN." I screamed.

I took my hand and rubbed the spot(s) on her stomach. It was his hand print in the middle of her stomach and a red ring going around it.

"Ouch." She jumped and whispered.

"I'm sorry." I continued.

-

Fah POV

...

Ok. This not going as planned.

Meek POV

"Who did this to you?"

"Monte" she whispered.

"Dumb fuck." I said referring to him.

"Ok you not going back." I rubbed her face with me thumb.

"Ok." She whispered

"You wanna go to the hospital?"

"It feels like I need to but no."

"Oh. Is she alright?" Fah said.

"No. I don't have time for you fah." Right now I cab hurt anybody. She better stay the fuck away from me. She plotting.

"What happen." She acted surprise.

"She got beat again." I said while lookin at nicki.

"Oh I kn..I mean really?"