Chapter 53

Meek POV

"Baby you done?" I said and she gagged.

I shook my head and she threw up more.

After about 30 seconds she finished.

"Here rinse your mouth out." I said giving her the mint mouth wash putting her by the sink.

After she was finished she held her stomach and cried.

"You ok baby." I said rubbing her back and scooped her up taking her out the bathroom.

"Meek I'm sorry." CJ said coming up to me trying to touch Nicki stomach but I turned her the other way holding her.

"Nah don't touch her leave her alone. Don't be sorry you didn't know, but you went to hard on my baby." I said carrying her out the house. "See you later ma!" I said and walked out the house and put her in the car. She held her stomach and whined.

"I know baby, I know." I said trying to comfort her.

I got in the drivers seat and we drove home.

•••

We got home and I carried her in the house.

I took her to her bed and laid her down, then went downstairs to get her medicine.

"Here." I said giving her the cup.

"No." she said and turned her head.

"Baby, not right now..let's not play difficult." I said and she whined.

"It's nasty." She said and I flipped her over.

"Here." I put it in her mouth and she turned her face up.

"Ima spit it out." She said and positioned her mouth to spit it out.

"And ima whoop you. Just drink it." I said and she swallowed it.

"Thank you baby." I said and she laid down to go to sleep but then remembered I wasn't there..she got up the bed and I got on holding her.

She turned over and fell asleep.

I kissed her face and told her I love her.

•••

Ding dong!

The doorbell rang.

I opened it and it was her mom.

Nicki was on the couch eating her Popsicle watching t.v.

"Baby your mom here." I said.

"Oh...hi mom!" Nicki yelled not even getting up.

I opened the door more wide and let her come in the living room. I sat on 1 side of Nicki and her mom sat on the other.

She continued to eat her Popsicle I grabbed her arm and she jerked away.

"Stop." I whispered in a low-tone and she looked at me.

She pulled her body away from me and I pulled her back. She tried to get up but I put her on my lap.

"So Meek, how are you and onika?" She asked.

"We good. I just have to be so protective over her." I said and she screwed her face up.

"Don't start cause you no what happened yesterday." I said and her mom looked at me.

"What happened?" She asked and I looked at Nicki.

"Well she has a stomach problem and a boy hit her accidentally and she threw up." I said.