Chapter 78

Meek POV

"You wanna quit?" I told Nicki as she kept moving in my lap. She shook her head and I chuckled lightly so she wouldn't think she could do it any longer.

Flipping through the channels, she kept moving around in my lap.

"Nika stop or get out my lap." She kept doing it to test my nerves.

"Why don't you go upstairs or sum." I said and she turned around to look at me. She got up calmly and walked upstairs, getting to the room, she slammed the door.

Seconds later she opened it and slammed it again. Doing it over and over.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled trying to keep my posture. She didn't answer me she just kept slamming the door. Jogging upstairs, peeked out the door to see if I was coming, she didn't notice I was right there so she jumped and closed the door. I opened it and she was under the cover.

"You don't listen do you?" I said And she shook her head.

"Damn right you don't." She laughed and I shook my head. "Ain't shit funny about that." She laughed again and I popped her. Going from laughing to a straight face in minutes. She pushed me and I grabbed her arms. She hit me in the back of my head and I popped her ass harder.

She pushed me again, I hit her again. She started to whine and fight back. I popped her ass 1 more hard time making her cry and fall to the ground.

"Should've stopped hitting me in the first place!" I said and she stood up.

"You hit me first!" She yelled throwing the tv remote at me running downstairs.

Grabbing the remote I walked behind her. She wasn't going anywhere.

I grabbed her pretending like I was going to hug her, but then popped her ass hard with the remote. she started crying again and I shrugged.

"Ion care." I said and she pouted crying while looking out the window. I didn't bother to look at what she was looking at. All I know is when she was staring, she went outside.

Looking at what she was going for. I laughed.
I tried calling her to calm her down before she make up a petty lie.

She hugged on to my mom and pouted crying.

"What's wrong?" My mom asked her and she touched her butt looking at me.

"Meek hit me with the remote." She said and I chuckled shaking my head. My mom shaking her head I laughed.

"So. She threw it at me." I said and my mom walked in the house with Nicki on her, picking up the remote hitting me over and over with it.

I didn't even say nothing, I just let it go. As she sat on the couch she looked at me with a dirty look. Nicki had a sucker sitting by my mom. I chuckled and sat back.

"Listen Robert." I frowned my eyebrows up.

"Yeen have to throw the government name in." She giggled a little.

"You thinking that your going to get away with torturing her.." She pointed to Nicki. "Is not about to happen. Or Ima personally bring my belt and whoop ya ass." I just laughed out.

"Ma! Ain't nobody torturing her ass.. If anything her bad ass torturing being spoiled!" Nicki looked at me and popped her sucker out her mouth.

"No I'm not Rihmeek! I don't think I'm spoiled, I just get whatever I want when I want it!" She said and me and my mom laughed.

"No.. Meek does not give me whatever I want." My mouth dropped as I kissed my teeth. My mom looked at me and I laughed, here we go.

"I give that girl whatever the hell she wants, whenever the hell she wants it, don't believe her bullshit." I laughed. "She playin you momma, I knew Nicki longer than you." Nicki stood up and I pulled her in my lap. Putting my mouth to her ear.

"Stop fucking playing with me." It must've sent a vibration down her spine cause she laughed.

"I'm not playing." She said and I popped her thigh. "Oww, meek I didn't even do a-anything." Her breathing started to get heavy and jerky.

"So now you wanna make her cry and shit?!" My mom yelled and stood up coming towards me.

There's going to be issues in this house...

•••••

What he means by "issues"?

Does Nicki know what she doing?

Y'all think she really cried or wanted to get attention?

20+votes
20+comments
😎❤️

Excuse all errors!❤️