Chapter 36

1 week later..

Meek POV

So last week all that shit happened, but it's over now. I can't tell y'all what happened cause Pmon and Melly said they want it private.

Nicki is ok now, knowing that them niggas 'handled' she's fine. She still afraid of little things but she'll pull through.

Otherwise then that, her ways haven't changed she still a big a baby, but that's ok.

She we in the room playing the mortal combat on the Xbox in the room. She just wanted to play it to be under me. She hates the Xbox.

Of course I was beating her in the game and she was being a soar loser.

"AYE! Hold up.." I yelled.

"FINISH HER!" The game yelled.

Nicki looked at me sad and I laughed.

"Hold up Nicki what move you want me to finish you in." I said laughing.

"Nothing." She pouted.

"Ima do this one."

I clicked B and A and karate kicked her.

"Mike has one this round!" The game voice said. Mike was my character I was playing, and Nickis was the panda.

"You cheated." She pouted.

"Hooow? You was sitting here this whole time watching me." I laughed.

"You still cheated." She said picking up the controller.

"Fine lets play again." She commanded and we did.

5 minutes later.

"Mike you won round 2." I looked at Nicki and she pouted.

"See I'm done dang." She took the remote and three it on the hardwood floor.

"Baby where you going?" I asked her following her.

"Away from you..you cheated." She said.

Ding-dong

The doorbell rang.

"Who is it?" I yelled and Nicki looked at me.

"It's me meek." A female voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Just open the door." And I did.

"Hi meek." She said to me, then looked at Nicki.

"Oh hey there." She said to Nicki.

"Who are you?" Nicki said.

"Oh, I'm just Meeks ex. I came over here to talk that's all." She said with a big smile on her face.

"why you cheesin so damn hard?" Nicki said and I tried to hide my laugh.

"Ok let's go in the living room." I said stopping them.

We all walked to the living room and sat down.

"So what's up." I said starting the conversation.

"Oh right, ok so I've been thinking. Since we work in the same building, we should start a program." She said and I screwed my face up.

"You came all the way over here to tell me that when you could've told me at work?" I said and Nicki laid in my lap looking up at me.

I looked down at her and pecked her lips.
She started smiling.

"Well yeah, but we don't have time in the office meek." She said getting up walking towards me with her hand out.

"No." Nicki said and wrapped herself around me. I laughed at how cute she is.

Madison came over to me and sat down right besides me.

Nicki was still in my lap holding on to me.

"You tryna do something or talk?" I said.

She placed her hand on my thigh and Nicki looked down.

"Take it off." Nicki said pushing her hand away.

Madison giggled.

"Sweetie I don't want your man, I had him first." She busted up laughing.

"No disrespect man. But you needa go." I told her.

"No shut up meek." Nicki said.

"Ok, so you tell me why the fuck you here then?" Nicki said catching a attitude.

"Like I said 2 times already if you can't hear, I'm here to talk about business." She said catching a attitude.

"Bitch that's what your job is for. Do me a favor and carry the fuck on." Nicki said getting out my lap walking to her.

I tried to grab her but she pushed my hands away.

"Baby no! Your stomach." I said getting worried.

"Meek I said shut up, I'm tryna here what this dusty ass bitch gotta say." Nicki said in her face.

"Whatcho gonna do Nicki." Madison said.

"See there's the problem I can show ya better than I can tell ya." Nicki said and grabbed her hair pulling her to the ground.

"Nicki stop!" I yelled getting up grabbing her.

I had Nicki in my arms.

"Madison you gotta go, I'll talk to you at work man." I said and held Nicki why Madison left.

"Why didn't you let me fight her?" Nicki said in a serious baby voice which made me chuckle.

"Because baby, 1 your to pretty for that shit. 2 you know how your stomach is, I wasn't boutta watch you go through that." I said pecking her lips.

"Fine." She said.

"You wanna go to my moms house?" I asked changing the subject.

"Does she even like me?" Nicki said.

"I don't know, I'm pretty sure she will. We'll see Ina little bit though." I said and walked upstairs.

--

Next chapter mama Kathy house. LAAAWWD! 😩😂 while y'all reading I'm writing.

Q.

How y'all feel about Madison?

Lmao who is like Nicki when they don't win a game??..MEEEE.

Y'all think meek should've let her baby ahh win?

And why she play the game and she doesn't even like it....🤔?

15+votes
15+comments
Excuse all errors!