chapter 30

Meek POV

It was about 9:00 in the morning. You would think I have to go to work but I switched to night shift so I can be at home all day with my baby. I go in at 11:30pm and get off whenever I'm finished counting money. I was flipping through the channels while she still had my lip in her mouth.

It was warm in her mouth. I died laughing. She kind of heard me so it woke her up a bit but she sucked my lip fast but it slowed down and she fell back to sleep.

3 minutes later I decided to get up and go to the store. I pulled my lip out her mouth slowly and and took her off of me. Thank god she didn't wake up.
I got dressed and did my morning routine. I need to work out today. But yeah. I brushed my teeth washed my face and put lotion on. I walked out the bathroom and back to the bed. I kissed her lips very softly careful not to wake her.

"I'll be back ma." I whispered and left.

When I got to the store I got chips. 2 boxes of ice cream mines and hers. I got Oreo and got her favorite, strawberry shortcake.

I paid for it at the register and went back home. I put the ice cream in the freezer but opened mines and took it upstairs. When I got up there she was in the bathroom it smelled like roses and her perfume mixed together. I'm assuming she just got out the shower. I walked in the bathroom and she ran to meek.

"Rihmeeeek." She said.

"Wassup baby." I said hugging her.

"You left me this morning.." She pouted.

"Aweee. Did my lip leave you to?" I asked and laughed.

"Nope its right here." She took my lip and suck it and let go.

She smacked her mouth together.

"Taste like ice cream." She said and I pulled my ice cream from behind my back. Her eyes lit up and she pulled her arm down so the ice cream was at her level. And bit a chunk off.

"Alright just for that no more." I said and she pouted. She turned around to look in the mirror then back at me.

"Meek can I have another bite?" She pouted her lips.

"Hm." I reached my arm out and she grabbed my arm taking another bite.

"And I thought I wasn't getting anymore." She said and turned around.

"Fuck! Yo ass got me tight." I said laughing.

"I know." She said.

"Fine aint nomore lip for you."I said at she shot her head at me fast.

"Noo Rihmeek that's unfair." She whined and I laughed, I knew this would get her.

"No." I said.

"Stop saying no to me meek!" She yelled getting mad.

"Chill baby." She walked to her sink.

"No! I'm tired of you always saying no to me! I hate that word!" She yelled slamming her make up back in the bag.

"I only said no to you 3 times this whole week." I said correcting her.

"I don't care. Don't say no to me!"
She yelled.

"Ok Onika." I said sighing. I couldn't do much about it cause I got her like this. But I love her personality don't get me wrong.

She finished with her things and stormed passed me walking out the bathroom the her closet.

"Just plain ole spoiled." I whispered.

"What you say?" She yelled.

"You aint nothing but a spoiled brat!" She looked at me and shrugged.

"So. Stop giving me my way then." She said truthly.

"I don't." I said.

Then silence filled the room.

"I'm still gonna suck your lip to." She said.

"we'll see." I said walking in her closet.

Silence again till she spoke up.

"Baby I'm tired." She said and looked at me.

"Let's go lay down." She held hsd hands out and I picked her up going to the bed. I got on first then laid her on top of me.

"Meek I can't go to sleep even though I'm tired." She said.

"Hm" I gave her my bottom lip not thinking she sucked on it for like 2 minutes then got up.

"I told you I was gonna get my lip back."

She laughed and walked back to her closet I threw my head back and laughed, damn she that type! I thought.

-

Alright yall wassuhhh?

Questions

Was she a brat or spoiled or babied in this chapter?

What y'all think about her knowing how to change Meeks mind in seconds?

How she get him to give in that fast?

15+votes
15+comments
Excuse all errors!