Chapter 73

Meek POV

"Hi gorgeous." My mom said to Nicki as we entered.

"Hey Meeky." She said to me.

"Hi." We both said.

We sat in the living room on the couch. I sat on one couch and Nicki and my mom sat on the other couch as my mom held her. We was talking and joking around. Nicki started squirming and screwed up her face. I kept talking while I looked at her to read her body language. It looked like she was uncomfortable.

She stood up and walked over to me, I put my hands out and grabbed her. Sitting her down in my lap.

"Mom you think moving to L.A would be a good thought?" I said and Nicki shook her head and my mom crossed her legs.

"Well.. I mean that just gives you less time with papi, and then I can't see Nic on a regular basis like I do now." She said and I nodded.

"I don't see papi anyways. His nut ass mom got full custody of him.. And to know that nigga monte his step dad kills me." I said and Nicki shook her body a little. I think it was just the chills. 

"What's wrong." I said looking down at her.

"Nothing. Just his name." She said and I held her tighter.

"Where are you now?" I said against her lips.

"In your arms." She said referring to her being in my lap.

"Ok, your gonna stay here. I gotcho baby." I said and kissed her. She smiled showing her dimples.

"Awee." My mom said with her hands tightly together.

I smiled and continued holding her.

"Well meek you should talk to Fah." My mom said.

"No." Nicki mumbled and I rubbed her stomach and she jumped.

"Stop it hurts." She said and I adjusted her in my lap and laid my hands on her stomach.

"Stoop." She whined and I sighed. The shit don't hurt her. She just want attention.

"No, you stop." I said and she threw her head back.

"Owww." She whined.

"Meek let her go!" My mom said and I released my hands off her stomach and she sat alone on the couch. I shook my head and folded my hands.

"Ma the shit don't hurt her." I said and she screwed up her face.

"How you know?" She put her hand under her chin. "That's her stomach." She said.

"She's also mines. I can read her like a book." I said and my mom giggled. Nicki was laying on her side and got up trying to lay on me.

"Nah move." I said and she whined. "You play to much." I said picking her up and laying her back in my lap.

"So." My mom said.

"What's yo deal?" I said in her ear and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Nooothing!" She yelled.

I popped her thigh and she jumped.

"Stop fucking yelling.. Loose the attitude!" I said and she got up and stormed outside the house.

I sat on the couch and shook my head. Moments later she comes back in with ice-cream. Her ass done brought Ice cream while she was throwing a fit. She came in and sat by my mom.

My mom wrapped her hands around her waist and Nicki laid her head on her shoulder looking straight at me.

"Can I have some?" I said and laughed she shook her head.

"Can I have some?" My mom said and Nicki nodded. My mom laughed and shook her head. "I'm just playing." She said and Nicki shrugged and kept licking her ice cream.

"I swear to god! You take everybody attention in a blink of eye." I said seriously and they laughed.

"Meek you don't need a baby girl." She said kissing Nickis forehead.

"I know she right there." I said looking at her as she smiled.

My mom kissed her forehead again and I shook my head.

"Man stop kissing her." I said to my mom and she giggled.

"Why? I'm not doing anything wrong." She said and I stood up walking towards her grabbing Nicki up.

"You kissing her.. Family or not.. She don't need a female kissing her." I said and Nicki laid her head only shoulder.

"You sleepy?" I said and she nodded.

"Ma we bout to get outta here. Love you." I said as we walked out the door.

•••••

Sorry y'all 😩😩😩

Why meek get so mad ?

Y'all think they focus on Nic too much ?

Yall think Nicki stomach really hurted ?

Why she go to meek mom when she came back in ?

And Why y'all think Nicki was uncomfortable in her arms ?

20+votes
40+comments

Excuse all errors !