Chapter 51

Nicki POV

I was at home in bed when I woke up and meek wasn't there. I walked downstairs only to see his mom downstairs.

"Where's meek?" I asked her.

"He went to the store." She said.

"But how'd you sleep Nicki?" She asked me.

"Good. I didn't know when I woke up he'd be gone."

"You want to eat?" She asked.

"No I want meek." I said and she said something to herself but I still heard it. She said.

'Ok when she wants meek she shuts everybody down.'

I laughed to myself for a bit.

"Nicki, why is it that you want him every second of the day?" She asked me.

"I want meek." I replied.

"I know you do baby. Want me to call him?" She asked me.

"Mhm." I said and she called him.

"Hey meek. Nicki is in her mood." She said and I looked at her funny. "No I'm not I want meek." I said and she looked at me.

"Ok here." She handed me the phone. "Meek wants to talk to you." I took the phone.

"Wassup baby." He said and I smiled.

"Hi." I said.

"Why you acting up?" He asked.

"I'm not, I just want you." I said and he laughed.

"I'm at the store now baby, I'm coming home ok?" He said and I shrieked.

"Ok." I said happily and he laughed.

•••

"Meek!" I said jumping on him.

"Baby I was only gone for 20 minutes why you so happy?" He laughed.

"Because I can't be away from you." I said.

"I clearly know that, why you was being rude to my mom. Every time she asked you a question you would say I want meek."

"Because i did." She poked her bottom lip out and I kissed it.

"Stop it." I said and she got down.

"Now go apologize to my mom." He said tapping my butt.

"Ok." I said and walked in there.

"Sorry mama Kathy." I said and she stood up and held my face.

"Don't be! You just wanted meek. I understand princess."

Meek POV

She turned around to me and looked at me. It was a look like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked her and she cried and went upstairs.

"Meek did I do something?" She asked.

"Nah momma, she just thinks I yelled at her and that she's in trouble." I said and my mom stood up.

"Mom..why do you always go up there and get her when she doesn't a want you right now."

"Because she still my angel and I've never seen her like this." My mom said.

"Ight go up there then." I said cause she wasn't listening.

"Nicki baby what's wrong?" I heard her ask.

"M-meek...I'm in trouble." She said and I shook my head.

"Aren't you always in trouble?" My mom asked and I laughed. "So why does this time bother you?"

"Because meek never makes me apologize, and when he does I'm in trouble." She said.

"I told him you don't have to apologize. I understood what you wanted, and I know how you are when you don't get it.

"I don't care." She said and came downstairs to me.

I was sitting on the living room couch when she came over and sat in my lap. She buried her face in my neck and cried.

"You need to stop. Your not in trouble, so quit the waterworks." I said lifting her head up.

"Stop it." I said and she jerked her body with tears coming down her face.

My Nicki was still sitting on my lap and she had her face in my neck calming down.

My mom came by us and tried to grab her arm. I shook my head no, but she didn't listen.

She grabbed her arm and Nicki slammed herself into me holding me tighter.

"No! I wanna stay on meek." She said and I laughed.

"You see ma, look at your sweet innocent baby." I said and she shook her head laughing.

"No she still your baby, she just not In a mood. She in that mood where she wants me to baby her. You understand?" I asked my mom and she laughed and nodded.

"Very much! Is she always like this?" She asked me.

"No. She has her times where she wants to be up under me and she doesn't and when she only wants me and nobody else." I said.

"Well meek can I be you for a day?" My mom said and we all laughed.

"No, you don't want to." I laughed. "This is a good fit. Wait to you see her bad fits." I said and shook my head.

"Meek, she's not that bad. Geesh, at least you got one who wants to be under you all the time. Cause those other girls you brought around were something else. They wouldn't even let you touch them. When you tried to do that." She said referring to Nicki on my lap. "They pushed you away."

I nodded my head.

"You better be lucky for her."  My mom said.

"And I am." I replied and rocked Nicki looking at her, pecking her lips.

-

Why y'all think Nicki been really wanting meek?🤔

Y'all think Nicki should do that to Kathy, when she didn't even do anything?

Y'all think it's right how she wouldn't let anyone touch her but meek?

Why did she start crying in the first place?🤔

Why has she been cutting off People?

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!