Chapter 60

Ok before y'all yell at me I am fine!!😘 I thank all you guys for your prayers. It still hurts but I'm pulling through. She is my grandma but last time I saw her I was 2, it was just a shock as to what happened. Anyways good luck with this chapter.....🤐

Meek POV

"Can I explain baby?" I asked holding her in my lap.

"Mhm." She said and drunk her bottled water.

"You was sittin right there...but you know I was just talking to papi and she came over, as you saw. And she sat down had me thinking she wanted to talk but went in for a kiss." I said rubbing her thigh.

"Okay" she said sipping her water.

"You mad?" I asked kissing her neck.

"No." She said in a baby voice. She was a little to chilled for me.

"Get up." I said moving my legs so she could get out my lap.

"Whyyy." She whined.

"Cause ion want you in my lap." I took her off and she sat on the ground.

"Sit on the couch." I said grabbing her and she hit me and stomped upstairs.

"Yo what The fuck do?!" I yelled going after her.

"Noo. Stop following me." She whined.

"Nah getcho ass over here." I yelled as she kept stomping.

She turned around and looked at me.

"You heard me, get the fuck over here." I said and she looked like she was about to cry.

"I don't wanna see the waterworks. Get over here." I used my finger in motion for her to come, and she did.

She came to me and stood in front of me. I looked her in her eyes and popped her ass hard once and she cried.

"Hit me again when I ain't do shit to you." I Said letting her go and she kept crying.

"Stop Nicki." I side eyed her as she sat on the opposite couch still crying.

"Stop." I said strictly. I know all she wants is to be held. "Get over here." I said and she got up and walked slowly to me and sat on my lap.

I kissed her repeatedly on her face as she laid there and cried.

"Why you still crying?" I asked her.

"Because, I'm always in trouble with you..then I get popped." She mumbled looking down at her fingers.

"Stop popping off attitudes then." I said rubbing her stomach.

"Ouch." She winced and moved my hands off her stomach.

"That hurt?"

"Yeah." She said and I stood up.

"Let's go, we going to the hospital."

"No." She said and slouched on the couch.

"Nic I'm not about to do this, get up." I said by the door.

"No." She said and folded her arms.

"This why yo ass always in trouble." I said storming to her popping her thigh causing her to cry. "Getcho shoes on and let's go."