Chapter 76

Meek POV

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie.. She was laying in my lap sucking her sucker. I had just got her calmed down from crying. I was scrolling on my phone until she looked up whining. I looked down at her and kissed her. That's all she wants.

She went back to the movie and I locked my phone watching it to. She pulled her sucker out her mouth and put it by my lips.

"You want some?" She said and I nodded. She laughed shaking her head. I put it in my mouth laughing. She started whining and I kept laughing. Pulling it out my mouth I bit it, she looked at the sucker and cried.

"Why would you do thaaaat." She whined and almost shoved the damn sucker down my throat.

"Hey.. Hey stop... Let's not act like this, I just got you calmed down. Come here." I said and grabbed her again kissing her cheek.

---

"Mom don't let them hit her." I said putting the food on the table. We were having a family meet up today just for the fun of it and to reunite.

"I know." She said and Na walked through the door. Nicki ran to me falling into my arms holding on tight. I kissed her and pulled her off.

She pouted and stood there looking at me. A couple minutes later a group of girls come in including Fah. I sighed loudly and Nicki walked away from me. I tried to reach out for her and grab her but she jerked off and went upstairs.

I followed her and closed the door. She walked in the closet and closed it going under the racks just sitting there. I followed her and picked her up kissing her cheeks.

"What's this about?" I said and she shook her head. "Don't worry baby, you got my attention." Kissing her again she stayed silent.

Heading downstairs I sat with her. The music was loud and everybody was turnt. She wasn't feeling it. She had her face in the crock of my neck trying to go to sleep. Fah looked at me and whispered something to a chick.. They laughed and nodded coming where we was. They started yelling "aye" Nicki didn't pay them no mind. She sighed in my ear and I rubbed my face.

"Look y'all.. This all meek does is baby her!" Fah said and her friends laughed. Nicki gripped me tighter and I rubbed Up and down her back.

"Straight up disrespectful yo." I said and she laughed. Nicki sighed again stood up walking to the other room..well I thought.

"Wait Nicki." Fah stopped her. "Where you going." I looked at Nicki and she looked at Fah.

"Can you hand me my drink off the table before you go upstairs?" She said trying to be funny.

"Yeah." Nicki said sadly and grabbed her wine walking it to her.

As she handed it to her Fah reached for it. Nicki pulled it back and threw it on her white shirt. She immediately started hitting Fah. Fah didn't get 1 hit in so I wasn't worried about her stomach.

Fahs friend jumped in and Nicki grabbed both they hair hitting them both on the ground.

"YOOOOO! My baby a beast." I said pulling her off them. "Ok ok stop!" I said picking her up and she still had they hair. She pulled harder and some of they tracks came out. She released and I quickly walked her to the back room.

"What's was that for?" I said and she looked at me.

"Because she was testing me." She said and I laughed.

"But baby why were you so calm with it? You seemed like you wanted to cry.

"That was the point." She said and I chuckled picking her up taking her back out.

"Ma where Fah and her hood rats?" I said and she laughed.

"I kicked them out. Who invited them anyways?" My mom said and we all looked at Na. "Nic you ok baby?" My mom asked and she nodded drinking my pop. She was about to drink all of it so I popped the straw out her mouth.

"Noooo." She whined and I held the cup in the air and she reached for it.

"Stop." I said and she jumped off the counter. Walking around me going to my mom. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed.

"I don't care." I said and she rolled her eyes.

Holding on to my mom, she gave Nicki her pop. I shook my head and laughed again.

"Spoiled." I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Meek she's not spoiled! She just happens to get whatever she w-wants.." She said realizing. "Nic Nic you don't think your spoiled do you?" My mom said looking down at her holding on to her. Nicki shook her head and said no.

"No I'm not spoiled." Nicki said and I chocked on my pop.

"Can I go in the living room now? It's to loud in here." She said and walked past me.

"That's why I'm spoiled." She whispered walking past me and my eyes grew.

"Ma I know you just heard that?!" I said laughing.

"Heard what?" I shook my head and laughed.

•••••

😂😂❤️

Y'all like how Nicki is with meek?

Why she don't wanna tell Kathy she spoiled?

How many knew Nicki was gonna fight her?😂

And y'all think Nicki know what she doing with meek and Kathy?

20+votes
20+comments

Excuse all errors!