Chapter 72

Meek POV

"Because.. There taking pictures of me and there staring at me." She said and I laughed but had to pretend I was serious.

"Nic. You can't be that shy. They not bothering you." I said and put her down and she looked at the crowd holding her stomach with a scared face.

I leaned in and kissed her cheek making her head jerk back.

While Jay and bey was still performing, the crowd went crazy for my move I pulled.

As they cheered and sung along to them she grabbed around my waist laying her head in my stomach.

I kissed her forehead and they went crazy.

I poked my lips out for a kiss and she got close but then everybody screamed loud so she backed away and looked at them.

I grabbed her chin and kissed her. The crowd went crazy. I was done letting Nicki take the attention.

"We out yall." I said and they all awed and screamed and I continued to let them perform.

We went backstage in the room and she laid in her spot she was laying in before I went to grab her.

I went over to her and kissed her lips.

"Why you so shy?" I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

The next day..

"Alright.. Wassup."

"I was wondering if..maybe I could move to another working station."

"why?" I said and adjusted myself in my seat.

"Cause.. I'm getting really uncomfortable working in that office with Aj."

"Why?" I said and she took a deep breath.

I looked over at Nicki who was putting staplers in my stapler. As she went to close it, it smashed her finger.

She turned her face up and was about to whine.

"Come here.. Don't cry." I said and she walked towards me holding her finger.

I grabbed her sitting her in my lap and continued talking to the girl.

"He's so touchy. Like you would think he's doing work but he's really not.. He's finding a way to touch my body." She said and I screwed up my face and popped my gum.

"Can I have some." She said and played with my bottom lip.

I ignored her and looked at the lady.

"Ight so going back to you. What station would you like to move on?" I said and Nicki whined.

"Pleeeease." She said in a baby voice.

The lady looked at her weird and started talking.

"Station B." She said and I nodded taking a pen out writing it down.

"Alright you'll start Monday." I said and she stood up to left.

"That's not fair!" She said and fell out a little in my arms.

"Wanna get popped?" I said and she shook her head.

"Baby I'm starting to feel like you don't want to change... I've been giving you time and realized you've only gotten worse." I said and kissed her forehead assuring her it's ok. "You don't have to change if you don't want to.. Regardless your gonna be my baby." I said and grabbed her tighter in my lap.

"I am?" She said and looked at me.

"Yes. You are ma." I said and she smiled.

"Well I like being a baby. And I like how I get treated by you." She said and I nodded smiling.

"And I don't have a problem with that... Your my baby." I said picking her up kissing her. She kissed back.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too..daddy." She said and I laughed.

"I'm daddy now?" I said and she giggled.

"Mhm. Meek?" She said.

"Wassup?" I said and she put her head on my shoulder.

"Am I still your only girl." She said and I screwed my face up.

"Who else is there?" I said and she smiled. "Let's go home." I said and she whined and said no.

"Then where you wanna go?" I said.

"Kathy house." She said and I blinked my eyes hard.. Like a guy eye roll. "Of course."

----

This short but I had to make a quickie 😂😭😩 guuuuys this girl I know is wanting to commit suicide this week...😥

How many was expecting that ?😂😂

Why y'all think she shy ?🤔

y'all think meek got her in that position where she don't like attention from other people but him..?

& is meek showing her to much attention ?

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!