Chapter 39

The next morning...

Meek POV

"Stop!" I yelled at Nicki in my office.

This shit killing me. She don't wanna be home alone so I gotta take her bad ass everywhere.

"Nicki what I tell you?" I said.

"I don't know." She said and kept doing it.

I went over to her and picked her up bringing her around my desk sitting her in a rolling chair.

"Stay right there." I said and a girl walked in.

"Hi I'm here for my 9 o'clock meeting?" She Said looking at her watch. I checked my schedule to make sure.

"Olivia?" I asked making sure.

"Yes." She said.

"Ok take a seat." I said and she did.

"So I've been wondering what's the next step for me?" She asked and Nicki grabbed my arm laying on it.

This girl is to much Forreal 1 minute she acting bad and won't listen, then when a girl come in she wanna get my attention.

"Well I mean you keep doing what your doing you'll get promoted to a higher level, and make thousands." I explained.

"When would my promotion be?"

"I have no clue..you have to tell me. Are you working good?"

Nicki got up and my eyes followed her.

She went to my blinds and pulled them up messing up the length.

"Stop." I said and she laughed.

"Bad ass mother fucker." I mumbled.

"anyways back to you." I said giving her my full attention cause Nicki bad ass don't care.

"No back to me." Nicki yelled and I laughed.

"I'm sorry Olivia." I laughed and watched her walk around the room.

"Anywaysss...why do you want to get a promotion so bad?" I folded my hands on the desk.

"Well cause I need more money and I feel like I'm working more." She said and I nodded.

Nicki came over to me and pulled my hands apart and sat in my lap with her back on my check and butt on my dick.

"Ok so if I see more improvement, then your promoted." I said.

Nicki was sliding down my leg slowly turning side to side in the spinny chair, with my hands on her stomach and hers on top.

"Ok thank you so much meek!" She said walking out.

"No problem, see you next month." I said and she walked out.

I adjusted Nicki on my lap. And kissed her neck.

"Why you being bad today?" I asked kissing her neck.

"I'm not." She said and arched her back to look at me, and I kissed her.

"Yes you are like when I told you to leave the blinds alone, you kept doing it laughing."
I said and she laughed again.

"You think it's funny?" I said getting up.

"Yes." She said and I shook my head.

"C'mon lets go home."

I said and grabbed her.

•••

"Meek give me the candy that's in that high cabinet." She said and I went to get the candy.

"Did you eat today?" I asked holding the candy high as she reached sitting on the counter.

"Not a mean but fries." She said and I put them back.

"Nope you need to eat a meal." I said.

She jumped of the counter and threw the oranges off the counter and walked upstairs.

"Fuck that candy, ion want it no more." She said and I laughed shaking my head.

"Ima pop you!" I yelled.

"No you won't!" She yelled slamming the door.

I walked in getting seeing her start the game grabbing the controller.

"No, put it down." And she pouted and threw the controller on the hardwood floor, causing the battery to come out.

She crawled in bed and got under the covers.

"Always doing something Mrs.Bad ass." I said picking up the controller fixing it.

"Ion care."

---

Why y'all think Nicki Been having this attitude?

Why she keep throwing stuff?

Should meek have given her the candy?

Why didn't he let her play the game?

Did he give her the attention she wanted?

why she laugh when he told her stop?

And why was she so chill when meek as holding her giving his attention to Olivia?

Why did meek say sorry to Olivia when Nicki was acting a damn fool?