chapter 32

Meek POV

"Ight. Before we order our food, let's talk." I said to everybody at the table.

"Who wants to start?" I said and they all stated.

"Ok I guess I will."

"Fah, since we not together and shit." A wave of sadness came over her face and Nicki kissed my check and I laughed.

"What days do you want papi?" I asked her.

"Well since he goes to school with me, I'll say the whole week and you can have him on the weekends." She said I nodded in agreement.

"No offence Monte, we talked about this at home. Dont get mad...meek, are you honestly over me?" She asked.

"Yeah I am to be honest." I rubbed nickis thigh. She whispered in my ear.

"Why would she say something like that why I am sitting here?" Nicki asked.

"Ion no baby."

"Meek you just brought her to the house that one day and decided you were over me?!" He semi-yelled.

"Hold up." Monte said. "So Nicki when you told me you were going to your brothers house you lied!" He said loud and she jumped I gripped her tighter.

"Monte I had to, or you would beat me." She said.

"Yo nigga don't talk to her like that." I said calmly.

"Man." He looked at Fah and Fah looked at me. There was awkward silence until the food came. Nicki only got fries she wasn't hungry. I got fries and a burger. Nicki picked up a fry and looked straight ahead she didn't know Monte was staring at her. Monte had a smirk on his face and Nicki softly put her Fry down. I'm guessing she didn't feel like eating. Monte looked away and sad something to Fah and she picked up a fry but then they both had a grin on there face Nicki slammed the Fry on the table. I bit my burger and looked at her.

She looked at me with those big glossy eyes. Her lips weren't pouted they were frowned.

"C'mere." I whispered to her and she scooted close and got to my ear.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she said in my neck.

She probably wanna be babied.

I let it slide. Monte went to the bathroom so Fah didn't know what to do with out him.

"You childish." I said to her

"Meek I'm sorry please take me back." She pleaded. And Nicki laid in my lap. With her head on my chest.

"I'm not happy with him meek." She said and I shrugged.

"I love you so much meek. I'm so sorry." She started to cry. I wanted to show her I didn't care about her crying. There's only 1 way I can, make Nicki cry so I can give her my attention.

"Get up nic." I said trying to take her off my lap.

"Noooo." She whined and Fah watched us.

"Baby get off me I don't want you in my lap." I said lying.

"No meek leave me lone!" She said in a baby voice Fah shook her head.

I picked her up and took her off me and put her on the couch.

"Stoooop." She whined trying to climb back on and I put my hands up to block her.

Fah laughed. She wasn't about to laugh at my next move.

"No." I said and she threw herself hard on the restaurant couch.

Here comes the waterworks. My job here is done I thought. But then I felt bad cause shed been good and I had to fuck with her.

"C'mere baby." I picked her up and sat her in my lap like a baby.

She sat in my lap and looked up at me with tears running down her face. She was jerking her body in my arms because of her breakdown she had.

I grabbed her face and she opened her mouth, and I stuck my lip in and she sucked on it.

"That's disgusting." Fah said obviously jealous.

"Mhm." I said to her cause I had my lip in Nicki mouth.

She was sucking on it fast, then slowed down. That only meant she was going to sleep.

(You know when you put you finger in the baby's pacifier and they suck on it fast and slow down when they get sleepy? That's how she is.)

Fah started crying and I smiled causing my lip to come out her mouth. And she looked at me like she was about to say something.

"Shush." I said and put it back in.

2 minutes later Monte came over and sat by Fah and watched Nicki suck on my lip. They were talking to me about things but I couldn't answer. Fah said something in his ear.

"Hell naw you not about to suck on my lip! Fuck wrong with you?" He yelled Nicki jumped and I laughed. I knew she was jealous. She put her head down in embarrassment. Monte stood up and came to over to me and stood there then grabbed Nickis face away from my lip causing my lip to make a popping noise out her mouth.

When he grabbed her face and basically almost snapped her damn neck grabbing her that hard. My blood started boiling. Nicki had a grip in my shirt and cried.

"Let go baby." I said.

"C'mon let's go." We all got up from the table and I carried Nicki to the truck and put her in while I pulled my jeans up and went by Monte car. He thought he was about to get away with almost snapping her damn neck? Shiiiiit.

"Wassup pussy." I said squaring up.

"Wassup." He asked getting closer.

"Why the fuck you do that?" I asked walking towards him.

"Do what my nigga." He yelled acting stupid.

"Fuck you grab her face like that for?" I held his neck yelling.

"Huh? Why the fuck you do it? Why nigga! Why?" I was beyond pissed. I hit him once and his lights went out.

"Pussy!" I stood over him and kicked him. Fah was screaming his name and I walked back to my car.

I opened Nicki door and she was balled up crying.

"Let me see baby." I said turning her face towards me.

She has red fingers on her face. This nigga grabbed her to hard. She continued crying and heavy breathing.

"Shhh. I gotcho baby." I closed her door and got in on my side and rode him.

-
Don't hate me y'all! Y'all came up with this.

Be honest when he left did y'all think he wasn't gonna fight lmao!?

Why y'all think Nicki was so chill?

Why didn't she eat her food?

Why did she cuddle on meek but not say anything?

Was meek wrong for doing that to her when she didn't do anything?

What y'all think about meek making her cry so he can give her his lip?

And do you think Nicki took the attention or was the attention. Explain.

15+votes
30+comment
Excuse all errors!