Chapter 55

Meek POV

Right when I got home na texted me about a party she was having at her house. I don't know if I should go though because right now, Nicki needs all my attention. I promise you when I take my eyes off of her for 1 second she fall. So I'll go, but won't be as lit.

"You ready baby." I asked and she nodded.

"Ight lets go." I said and we left.

••

"Hey meek." Na said as we walked in.

"Wassup." I said.

"Hey Nicki." She said putting her hand out for her to shake it.

"Hi!" Nicki said and when na turned around Nickis face dropped.

"Baby what was that for?" I said laughing.

"Nothing my stomach hurts, that's all." She said and my smile vanished.

"Was it the same pain as yesterday or?" I asked hopping its not.

"No it's shar-..ahh" she screamed.

"Baby you need to go to the hospital?" I said holding her.

"Did you take your medicine?" I asked and she stood there in silence.

"Baby. Now why would you do that?" I asked her. "See I thought I can trust you taking it on your own, but Ima go back to giving it to you." I said and she grabbed my shoulders bending her head down.

She jerked her body a bit like she was about to fall.

"Nicki on real shit do you need to go to the doctor?" I asked.

"No meek." She said still leaning over.

"C'mon lets go to the bathroom." I said and we walked in the bathroom.

"Lemme see." She raised her stomach and I sucked air throw my teeth making a sizzling sound.

"Why the fuck it get this red?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders pulled her shirt down.

"Man this some bullshit Forreal." I said grabbing her hand pulling her out the bathroom.

"Stop dragging me." She said trying to stop me.

"I ain't even dragging you, pick your feet up." I said and she stopped and looked at me crazy.

"No, I did not yell at you so don't start the tears, come on let's go party." I said and continued holding her hands.

We got downstairs to all the people and I glued Nicki close to me and put my hands around her stomach.

"Can you let me go?" She asked.

"No your stomach not good." I said and she whined.

"No. Not this time, ion care bout you whining it ain't happening."

"I'm ok gosh." She took her hands from around me and went on Na's Patio.

Na was all turnt and drunk when Nicki came out she was dancing on her and shit.

"Na don't do that to her." I said to na, I know that's her sister and all be not my baby.

I sat in the kitchen with the boys and had myx. I was watching Nicki and na laugh at each other and it made me laughed.

"Look at you getting all slim!" Na said and hit her stomach lightly.

Nicki smiled and leaned over a bit. I watched her to see if she was good since she want me to leave her alone.

She blew her face up like she was about to throw up but then it went back down.

I watched Nicki as she put a aggravating look on her face and sat on the patio couch. She sat there with her hand on her face leaning.

Na went over to her and tried to touch her but she scooted away.

Na grabbed her arm trying to pull her up to dance but Nicki yelled at her.

"Stop!" She said and na looked at her crazy and put her down.

The music was blasting and she still wasn't feeling it. I know she wanted me but I just wanna wait.

Na friend went up to her and held her hand out trying to get her up and Nicki looked at her hand and backed up.

"No." She said and her friend turned around.

"Mama! Come get your daughter in law!" Na yelled. Ion know what she thought but that shit wasn't working anyways.

My mom went over there and tried to pick her up.

"CAN EVERYBODY STOP TOUCHING ME?!" she yelled. I jumped up. It was time for me to get her.

I put my drink Down and went on the patio and pulled her by her armpits wrapping her arm around my neck and legs around my waist.

"It hurts." She said in my neck.

"I know..it's gonna hurt baby." I said swinging side to side.

I walked out on the patio.

"Ma you already know this..but Na don't feel no type of way, when she gets mad sad or hurt she doesn't want anybody but me." I said and she nodded her head.

"Oh that's why." She said and I nodded.

"Baby why you do that to them?" I asked laughing and she shrugged her shoulders.

"You not going back out there. Ain't no party your gonna sit with me." I said and put her on lap.

-

excuse all errors!

What y'all think happened to Nicki stomach?

Y'all think meek being to over protective of her?

Why didn't meek go right away when Na accidentally hit her stomach?

Why Nicki just turn off and tell people don't touch her?

And y'all think meek get her that way, how she don't want anyone touching her?

20+votes
40+comments