Chapter 59

Nicki POV

I don't know if I was talking out of hurt or anger, but I'm confused. I don't know who to go to. Yeah Fah only kissed meek but still, that wasn't the point. The point was it brought up a horrible memory.

I was still at Meeks mom house after he went home. I was laying down on the couch and his mom was rubbing through my hair.

"You feeling better?" She asked. And I sighed.

"No. I want meek." I whined.

"Want me to call him?"

"Nooo." I turned over on my stomach.

Her mom was saying how she was inviting company over her house today so I guess I'll have fun with them...well try.

••

"Hey everybody!" Kathy yelled, and I put on a fake smile.

"Hi..who's this beautiful lady?" 1 guy said.

"Oh..that's meek baby." She said and I stopped smiling and pouted.

"It's ok." She said rubbing my back noticing.

"Let's go in the living room with the rest."

••

"Kathy you out!!" Her youngest grandson yelled as we played dodgeball.

I'm sad meek is not here but I don't wanna be around him right now. Instead I'm playing a game he doesn't want me playing.

"No! Y'all all cheating! Especially you Nicki!" She yelled at me laughing for being in the corner.

"They gonna hit meee." I whined.

"No we won't! We're gonna go easy on you." The kids said.

"Promise?"

"We promise." They said and laughed. I came out the corner and they all watched me.

"Y'all don't hit her stomach, Ima be kicking some ass." Kathy said to them and they kept laughing and playing.

1 ball was coming at me extra hard. I turned around Facing the wall and it hit the picture and I ran and sat by Kathy.

"Oop! Y'all in trouble now." I said and Kathy mouth dropped as she got up.

"What! The! Hell!..nah where y'all mommas at?! That picture cost 10 dollars!" She yelled and I laughed. I was sitting there and my phone vibrated, I got a text..when I looked at it I stopped smiling. The text read..

{hey..its monte baby..I heard what happened and I'm so sorry. I just wanna apologize for everything I've done to you Nicki. I'm truly sorry. Can you come home so we can talk?}

I Cleared my throat and put my head up deciding on how to answer this.

{umm..I don't know yet. Give me time.} i replied.

{ok} he answered quickly.

••

"Nicki C'mere." Kathy said as everybody was in the kitchen.

I walked in and everybody was staring at me.

"What?" I asked nervously smiling.

"You a baby!" The little boy yelled and everybody laughed.

"What?" I laughed a little.

"We all know." A guy said. "You Meeks baby." They were making fun of me.

"You people didn't know?" I asked and they shook there heads. "Oh well yes." I said.

"Nah like you a Forreal baby baby." They all laughed again and I looked at Kathy and she was too.

"Why y'all all laughing at me?" I pouted.

"Cause you a baby. We heard story's." The little boy said..the one who I wanted to slap.

"Heard them from who?" They all got quit and looked at Kathy.

Then the little boy spoke up again.

"Wait..li..like the time you got popped cause you wanted candy." He died laughing.

"Or the time she got popped cause Kathy gave her a brownie and meek took it so she whined and got hit." He three his head back and laughed.

I was looking at everybody fast laughing at me.

"Or..or the time she took suckers from his clos-..bahahaha." He couldn't even finish his sentence they were laughing so hard.

"Thanks guys." I whispered and went in the room I was staying in.

I walked in the room and cried. There all so mean, I want meek. I never realized how bad I can actually want this man.

I laid on my side and got my phone out. Monte texted again but I didn't answer, I kept scrolling and saw meek.

{hey baby..I'm sorry. What you doing? You ok? You need something?} he texted.

{no I'm not ok.} I texted and he didn't answer.

5 minutes later there was beating at the door.

"Where is she?!" A male yelled.

"In the room...meek why are you yelling?" His mom said and I knew it was meek.

"No, question is what the fuck y'all doing to her?" He yelled.

"Nothing we were just telling story's." She said and I screwed my face up.

"What story's could you tell?" Meek asked.

"About..her being a baby that it. Nothing major." She said and meek didn't answer. Instead my door was busted open and I was in the middle of it crying and he grabbed me and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"T-there making f-fun of me." I said.

"About what?" He said.

"Calling me a baby...I'm not a baby!" She said in my neck and I coughed.

"Yes you are baby." He said and gripped him.

"That's it?" He asked.

"No..they were talking about how you pop me." I cried.

"C'mon lets go talk to them." He said putting me down and walking out.

-

Hey y'all!! She's still worried about the situation they just did a good job getting her mind off it.

Y'all think she wanted meek to come hold her?

Did they mean to hurt her feelings?

Why hall think Kathy told them not to hit her stomach so mean?

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!!