Chapter 68

Meek POV

"Nic I've been thinking." I said and she looked at me.

"Bout what?" She said.

"You.. I think you should have the comfort with my mom and me." I said and she looked at me.

"That's haard." She whined and I walked over to her.

"I know but baby she wants to spoil you and they want you to have that comfort you have with me." I said and she grabbed my hands as her eyes got glossy.

"But..but they didn't save me." She whispered in a low baby voice looking down.

"You right ma. I did, but still open up baby. Open up." I said and she fell on me and started crying.

"Stop Nika." I said and she put her head in the crook of my neck and sobbed.

I sighed and positioned her more comfortably. I didn't mean to make her cry but she has too.

"We gonna try something ok?" I said and she nodded.

"Go with your friends. And I'll go with mines for 2 hours. Let's see how it goes." I said and she nodded getting off my lap.

"Gimme kiss." I said and she poked her lips out making me kiss her.

----

Nicki POV

"Hey Nika. You finally tryna meet up with me." Sherika said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's because I like being under meek." I said and she rolled he eyes.

"Anyways. What we finna do?" She said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's go to Pizza Machine." She said and I nodded.

----

Meek POV

"Damn you finally out the house!" Chino said.

"Yeah man. It's hard leaving her." I said rubbing my hands over my face.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause that's my baby man. On some real shit." I said and he nodded.

"That's why you've been ditching us?"

"To be honest yeah, I know y'all my niggas an shit but she takes over me. And I can't say nothing because I got her the way she is. That's my baby on so many levels..like y'all won't understand." I said running my hands over my waves.

"I feel you man." He said and I shook my head.

"No you dont. You don't got a girl with a personality like her." I said and he chuckled a little.

"Anyways. You bring the weed?" I said and he nodded going to the car getting it.

I looked down at my phone to see if Nicki texted, but she didnt.

Sherika POV

We ate pizza and now we were playing games. Of course Nicki baby ass always think somebody cheating.