chapter 6

Nicki POV

I wanted to stop crying. But I couldn't every time I see them being happy, it just makes me sad. Because I couldve had that! But that dumb ass nigga pushed me down the stairs when I was 7 months pregnant. Meek was the sweetest but it was time for me to go home.

I had no more clothes. I needed to go check On my house and handle divorce info.

Meek didn't want me to go. I told him when I get finished I would come back.

I cried packing because I didn't want to leave. But I have to.
Me and meek was packing my stuff and cleaning the room he closed the door and locked it.

"Baby. I love you."

"I love you too Rihmeek."

"...I don't want you to go, I know he's going to hit you again."

"I know too." I put my head down.

"So why you leaving baby?"

"Because..I have a life to. I gotta go handle stuff at home."

"We can do that together."

"Meek I'm not that type of girl. I want to do things On my own."

"I clearly know that..but that's not what I'm getting to."

"Then what are you getting to."

"Him laying a hand on you nika!" He yelled.

I cried harder.

"If I find a print on you I swear to god I'm killing everybody in that damn house!" He continued to yell.

"Stop fucking yelling at me. Im sick of it! I hate being yelled at meek. That's all he does is yell at me and your starting to remind me of him! Why do I put myself in this situation!" I yelled crying.

I was throwing my stuff in the bags my face was red and tears were rolling down my face.

"C'mere."

I just looked at him and continued doing what I was doing.

"What I say?"

I looked at him again and walked towards him.

"What." I crossed my arms putting my head down.

"I only yelled because I lo-...I care for you onika."

"Well I hate yelling Robert."

"I'm sorry baby. Gimme kiss."

I shook my head no.

"why?"

"Cause you yelled at me."

"How come you such a baby?"

"Cause you treat me like one."

We laughed.

"Maybe because you are my baby."

"So why did you just ask me that?"

"Because you ah baby."

"Whatever." I sat on the bed and he stood in between my legs.
"Can I have a kiss?" He looked at me and I pouted. "Can I have a kiss meek?"

He didn't answer he just pulled me close and our lips shoved into each others. we kissed for so long and I loved it! He always brought life to it. We pulled away and heard papi dying laughing downstairs. I pouted.

"Don't worry baby." He pointed to my stomach. "You will have one in there pretty soon." He said and I smiled.

"Ok."

"Ight baby. Finish packing and shit so we can go." He tapped my ass lightly twice.

"Ok. Can I have another kiss?"

"See at first you ain't won't one luh baby." He laughed.

"Please?"

"Mhm." We kissed again but longer. This time it for real. He pushed me back Ok the bed lightly and kissed me.

He kissed my neck and I moaned in his ear. He went back to my lips then looked in my eyes.

"Your beautiful baby." I looked down.

"No look at me. Say I know."

"I know meek."

"Thank you."

We was about to go in for another kiss till fah busted in. I got so scared. How the hell she get in and we locked the door?

"Wtf is this?! So this why you brought this hoodrat in here to fuck?" She yelled.

"Its not even like that fah! You needa chill out with that name calling shit!" He yelled back. And stranded Up.

Fah ran towards me. I stood up cause I knew what she was planning on doing. She charged towards me. Meek tried holding her back but she was to strong. She finally jumped on her bed pushing me down hitting me.

"Bitch. Bitch. Bitch" she yelled hitting me in my face.

I flipped her over and hit her in her face. Keep in mind my stomach is really sensitive due to the fact he abuse me.

While beating her ass meek came behind me and pulled me off as he pulled me off fah kicked me extra hard in my stomach. Then and there I threw up. And cried while meek held me.

"Fah get the fuck out yo! The hell is your problem?! Why the FUCK would you kick her like that. You fucking dweeb!" Meek yelled.

"So its Ok if she hit me but I can't hit her?!"

I was still throwing up and gaging.

"She has a issue! I don't hit yo ass so you have a perm stop like her dumb ass!"

"Ion give a fuck she got what she deserved."

"Man get tf on fr."

Meek POV

I picked her up and ran her to the toilet. 1 hand round her waist and the other gripping her hair. I felt so bad for her. She kept gagging. I rubbed her stomach while she threw up. After she finished she brushed her teeth and pinned her hair up.

"You good baby?" I asked.

"No. It hurts meek."

"Dumb mutha fucka." I mumbled talking bout fah.

"In sorry that happened baby. C'mon let's Go in your room."

We walked to the room and laid on her bed. I rubbed her stomach as she cried.

"I know baby. I know."

"It hurts meek. I mean she didn't know but still."

"Its Ok. You not going home today. Not while you like this."

"I know."

"Let's go to sleep baby."

"Ok meek."

"Goodnight nika love you."

"I love you too."

With that we both drifted off.

-

Comment!!!

15+ votes
15+comments.

Excuse all errors