One Day

Von mauriyminaj

Nicki is in a bad relationship. But feels like she can't leave. Then she meets meek...find out what happens n... Mehr

chapter one
chapter 5
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
The Final Chapter
Sequel

Chapter 59

1.7K 107 62
Von mauriyminaj

Nicki POV

I don't know if I was talking out of hurt or anger, but I'm confused. I don't know who to go to. Yeah Fah only kissed meek but still, that wasn't the point. The point was it brought up a horrible memory.

I was still at Meeks mom house after he went home. I was laying down on the couch and his mom was rubbing through my hair.

"You feeling better?" She asked. And I sighed.

"No. I want meek." I whined.

"Want me to call him?"

"Nooo." I turned over on my stomach.

Her mom was saying how she was inviting company over her house today so I guess I'll have fun with them...well try.

••

"Hey everybody!" Kathy yelled, and I put on a fake smile.

"Hi..who's this beautiful lady?" 1 guy said.

"Oh..that's meek baby." She said and I stopped smiling and pouted.

"It's ok." She said rubbing my back noticing.

"Let's go in the living room with the rest."

••

"Kathy you out!!" Her youngest grandson yelled as we played dodgeball.

I'm sad meek is not here but I don't wanna be around him right now. Instead I'm playing a game he doesn't want me playing.

"No! Y'all all cheating! Especially you Nicki!" She yelled at me laughing for being in the corner.

"They gonna hit meee." I whined.

"No we won't! We're gonna go easy on you." The kids said.

"Promise?"

"We promise." They said and laughed. I came out the corner and they all watched me.

"Y'all don't hit her stomach, Ima be kicking some ass." Kathy said to them and they kept laughing and playing.

1 ball was coming at me extra hard. I turned around Facing the wall and it hit the picture and I ran and sat by Kathy.

"Oop! Y'all in trouble now." I said and Kathy mouth dropped as she got up.

"What! The! Hell!..nah where y'all mommas at?! That picture cost 10 dollars!" She yelled and I laughed. I was sitting there and my phone vibrated, I got a text..when I looked at it I stopped smiling. The text read..

{hey..its monte baby..I heard what happened and I'm so sorry. I just wanna apologize for everything I've done to you Nicki. I'm truly sorry. Can you come home so we can talk?}

I Cleared my throat and put my head up deciding on how to answer this.

{umm..I don't know yet. Give me time.} i replied.

{ok} he answered quickly.

••

"Nicki C'mere." Kathy said as everybody was in the kitchen.

I walked in and everybody was staring at me.

"What?" I asked nervously smiling.

"You a baby!" The little boy yelled and everybody laughed.

"What?" I laughed a little.

"We all know." A guy said. "You Meeks baby." They were making fun of me.

"You people didn't know?" I asked and they shook there heads. "Oh well yes." I said.

"Nah like you a Forreal baby baby." They all laughed again and I looked at Kathy and she was too.

"Why y'all all laughing at me?" I pouted.

"Cause you a baby. We heard story's." The little boy said..the one who I wanted to slap.

"Heard them from who?" They all got quit and looked at Kathy.

Then the little boy spoke up again.

"Wait..li..like the time you got popped cause you wanted candy." He died laughing.

"Or the time she got popped cause Kathy gave her a brownie and meek took it so she whined and got hit." He three his head back and laughed.

I was looking at everybody fast laughing at me.

"Or..or the time she took suckers from his clos-..bahahaha." He couldn't even finish his sentence they were laughing so hard.

"Thanks guys." I whispered and went in the room I was staying in.

I walked in the room and cried. There all so mean, I want meek. I never realized how bad I can actually want this man.

I laid on my side and got my phone out. Monte texted again but I didn't answer, I kept scrolling and saw meek.

{hey baby..I'm sorry. What you doing? You ok? You need something?} he texted.

{no I'm not ok.} I texted and he didn't answer.

5 minutes later there was beating at the door.

"Where is she?!" A male yelled.

"In the room...meek why are you yelling?" His mom said and I knew it was meek.

"No, question is what the fuck y'all doing to her?" He yelled.

"Nothing we were just telling story's." She said and I screwed my face up.

"What story's could you tell?" Meek asked.

"About..her being a baby that it. Nothing major." She said and meek didn't answer. Instead my door was busted open and I was in the middle of it crying and he grabbed me and wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"T-there making f-fun of me." I said.

"About what?" He said.

"Calling me a baby...I'm not a baby!" She said in my neck and I coughed.

"Yes you are baby." He said and gripped him.

"That's it?" He asked.

"No..they were talking about how you pop me." I cried.

"C'mon lets go talk to them." He said putting me down and walking out.

-

Hey y'all!! She's still worried about the situation they just did a good job getting her mind off it.

Y'all think she wanted meek to come hold her?

Did they mean to hurt her feelings?

Why hall think Kathy told them not to hit her stomach so mean?

20+votes
40+comments
Excuse all errors!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

388K 20K 133
Dear Onika, There are things I don't tell you We both know you are horrible at keeping secrets. x, Rihmeek Dear Robert, You're a good listener, bu...
354K 10K 49
After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most esteemed women in Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj. W...
170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
117K 5.3K 33
Meek saved Nicki for hell.. Will she stay with Meek or Will she go back to the man that hurt her? Gotta read to find out more