Abigail's Journey

By Lawson_5

Abigail wakes to find her worthless mother and step father has decided to move her to Ohio but her world gets... More

Coming To Ohio
A Fresh Start
Baby Steps
First Date
Welcome To Milford
Day Off
Naughty, Naughty
A Family Thing
Preparation
Ready to Perform
The Real Me
I Want More
Inheritance
Dad Needs You
Demand Respect
We Need To Talk
Taking Care Of You
Rejected Again
I Saw You
We're Not Siblings
In A Relationship
Making Plans
Cheater!
I Said No
Struggling
Don't Touch Me!
We're Friends
Torn
Let's Hang Out
Fix It
Still Skittish
I'm Trying
I'm Not Gonna Change
Separation
The Boyfriend and the Ex
The Monthly Monster
Don't Touch Her!
Emergency Surgery
Stay Off Your Feet
Healing Time
Party Planning
Serious Talk
Secrets
How Could You Forget ?!
DNA Results
Time For Court
Getting To Know You
Party Time
Back to Georgia
Old and New Friends
I'm Not A Bully
Faking It ?
Forced Relations
Opening Up
Let's Buy It
Moving In
Friend or Foe
Where Do We Stand ?
Still Confused
Moving Mom
So Sick
Winter Visit
Pregnancy Results
Don't Tell Them
Happy Birthday Abby!
Weathering The Storm
Feeling The Guilty
Deadly Truth
Struggling Together
Brother or Boyfriend?
Are You Staying?
Buying Forgiveness
Meet Your Son
Finally A Family

POW*MIA

6 1 0
By Lawson_5

Abby

I wake up and I'm really warm so start to move to find Andy with his arm over me. I roll slightly away and he rolls over on his back. I flip the alarm off on my clock before it goes off then pull off my clothes and slip under the cover. I kissing his stomach at first he groans but doesn't wake up so I try Kelly's method and jump right in. I grab him pulling him out and start sucking and he quickly wakes up yanking the cover off.

It's about time you wake up. I thought I was gonna have to get started without you.

I pull his shorts off the rest of the way and he chuckles.

Well don't stop baby.

I kiss him then start again learning quickly to use my tongue ring to help please him then suddenly he truss to sit up and pull away but I want to please him so I follow him which I soon regret.

Awe shit babe watch ou...t.

He starts then groans as he finishes squeezing my hip. I nearly gag as I choke it down but he moves and picks up my trash can offering it to me but I'm confused by what he's doing.

What baby? I don't need the trash can.

You mean you...

He stammers but I look at him confused. I'll ask Kelsey and Kelly about this later. I look at the time but we still have a good hour before school so I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and he pulls me back in bed so I tell him we don't have time but he laughs and starts kissing me all over anyway.
I giggle as he kisses and rubs on me then pulls me down on the bed as he kisses my inner thighs making me giggle. Then he licks so I freeze and he chuckles but he keeps going. He pulls me doing as he pleases then I get overwhelmed. I push him pulling away but he pulls me as I arch and I squeeze his muscular arms then quickly comes up grabbing a condom.

I don't care if we don't have time your ass is mine.

He forces our bodies together taking me hard and fast. We finish and I kiss him then we get dressed and head downstairs but Tammy's making breakfast and has a plate for both of us. We quickly eat and tell Ken bye as we head out in his car together. We get out but Sean grins then reads a text and looks at Andy getting angry.

You soon of bitch! I let you go out with her and you take her virginity!

Sean yells at Andy but he pulls me behind him. I speak up then.

Sean you told me to do what I felt like doing and I am so you back off! I'll do with him what I want!

Andy tries telling me to let him handle it but Sean crosses in front of Andy's car to face him with Kelsey right behind him. That's when Chris and Gary run over to Andy's flank while Fred and Billy flank Sean. I grab Kelsey and point at Chris.

Well Sean you better plan on fighting Chris to because you sure as hell didn't get Chris's permission to sleep with her even though you got hers.

Chris steps forward pissed.

You what? Sean!

Kelsey smacks me but I tell her to wait but she speaks up.

Oh shut up Chris! Sean didn't force me to do anything and Sean you stop it to! Andy didn't force Abby. She's a big girl. She made her own choice and you know Andy's going to take care of her. Chris go find some girl to screw and stay out of my business.

Chris scoffs as Andy pulls him back telling him to go on with Gary and as soon as they walk off Fred and Billy leave. I hug Kelsey and she walks over to Sean who frowns at Andy but I smils at Andy who holds me at his side.

Fine Hayes but if you hurt her so help me.

I won't if I can help it.

They nod at each other and we walk in. School goes pretty smoothly but Andy points out that Tom has a black eye and I snicker. We walk in chemistry and Alex is back with a black eye himself but he's moving slow like he's sore. I walk with Andy to my seat and behind his lesson right away. Then takes his seat I do my work and start drawing the pool party from the other day. I finish and sign it then put it away and take my work up dropping my final drawing off to him. I sit and start drawing but watch his reaction as he closes his eyes then I see him turn it over and read it and sigh then roll it back up and tie it. I draw a meadow with a girl running with her arms spread out and butterflies flying out away from her as the sun beats down on her. I sign the corner and start to put it away when Kelsey grabs it. I look at her and pull out my folder then take the drawing and put it in and tuck it in my bag. Sean and Chris take their work up then Andy follows and Alex grins but stacks their work in a bin on his desk and starts working on something. The bell rings and Andy tells me he'll meet me at my locker so I stand up and start to walk out but Kelsey unzips my bag to take my folder but I turned to soon and she took off and my book and folder fall out and my drawing scatter.

Kelsey you little bitch. I'll get you back!

I yell as she takes off running. I put my book in my bag then start picking up my drawings when Alex's hands a stack to me but it's the one of me and Andy in the shower on top. I grin and take them then put them in my folder and start grabbing the others.

So you weren't kidding. You're really are with him?

I look up then look at the picture of us and his family in my hands then pull another drawing over but it's no better it's a drawing of us in the car so I groan then I pull the other picture of me with Andy and put them in my folder.

Yes. We're together but that shouldn't bother you. You got everything you wanted.

I gather the other pictures and look at the one of him and her on his couch then pull another over it as he frowns. As I put them in my folder then I see another drawing on the floor under his desk so I grab it and look but it's my girl in the meadow. Then Andy walks in.

Abby are you alright baby?

He asks so I nod and tell him what Kelsey did. He looks around then picks up another drawing and I open my folder and he pulls out the drawing of us in the shower.

Damn babe you drew every detail of your bathroom and both of our shower soaps. You even have the bubbles on the floor and the condom wrapper to.

He chuckles so I elbow him.

Andy.

He looks at Alex and shrugs.

What it's just Alex. It's not like he's going to tell anyone.

Alex walks over to his desk and sits down as I take the drawing putting it away but Andy smack my ass.

Come on we have to be at work by five and I wanna take advantage of you.

I pull my bag but he takes it.

Move that ass girl, times not waiting.

I laugh and take off out the door and he quickly follows. We get to the car and Sean looks at us but doesn't complain like he wants to. We go straight home but when we get there Ken calls us to his room. When we walk in Tammy's sitting there with him holding a controller.

Andy, Abby. I know the two of you really like each other but I can't allow you to be having sex in my house. I don't need grandchildren and as much as that may piss you both off you need to consider that.

We agree and go to my room. He grabs a condom and rips it open then pulls me to him.

We have to be fast and quiet.

He says then kisses me so I yank of my pants and jump up on him staying as quiet as possible. He lays me on the bed and pushes, thrusting against me. I pull to him scratching as I arch and he kisses me telling me to be quiet before we finish. Then we hear footsteps so I hurry to grad my clothes and shoes and he tosses the condom in the trash and acts like he's complaining.

What are you doing? you're taking forever. If you wanna stop and eat before work we need to get going. Oh hey dad what are you doing out of bed?

Oh! Oh!

Ken asks what going on and I complain that my piercings stuck on my bra and my others stuck to my panties. I hear a chuckle then Andy walks in but I'm fully dressed and ready to go so I kiss him and whine.

Awe, I wanted to play with your piercings.

He smirks and we walk down to our cars heading to work but I get in with him and we take off passing Liam who follows us. He pulls in behind us so I tell Andy not to try to fight him at work but he shakes his head.

Your brothers have got to let you grow up.

He complains.

Don't forget, that was you not to long ago.

We step out and Liam grabs Andy but I push him off.

No Liam. Get off of him! You have no right.

I demand but he looks at me angry.

Abby I'm your brother I have every right. I told him not to touch you.

He says moving me aside but I jump back between them.

No Liam! I pushed him. He wasn't going to touch me but I pushed him. You need to back off and let me make my own choices like you did when you were my age. Now leave my boyfriend alone!

I grab Andy and push him telling him to go to work before we both get fired but Liam looks at him then let's him go.

Abby you deserve someone better than that. Why would you pick him? He's a nobody.

I smack him now defensive.

He's someone to me Liam and just because he doesn't fit your standards doesn't mean he's not good enough. He works a full time job and takes care of his dad and mom when they need it and doesn't ask them for help when he really needs it because he wants to make it on his own so don't tell me he's not good enough I know him!

You know what I think, I think I may have underestimated you. I'll try to give you space and I'll even be lenient on Andy for you but he better not hurt you or I'll hurt him.

I nod and look over to see Lynn standing outside looking at us with an upset look on her face. I groan and tell him I think he just got me fired so he better stick around to give me a ride. I walk over and she asks what going on so I explain and she frowns then looks inside to see Andy working then turns back to me.

Abby I'm sorry but I can't tolerate this type of behavior. Andy ignored the drama and came in to work. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to let you go. You can pick up your check Tuesday after one.

I walk in and tell Andy who offers to leave with me but I tell him no and tell him I work everything out with Liam and he won't be bothering us. He smiles and I take off. I climb on Liam's motorcycle pulling on my helmet then hold on as we take off. I laugh as we cruise the streets then I see a house that's rent to own in Goshen I remember the area and how to get here as we turn down another road and pull up to a big brick house and we step off.

Come on. Someone wants to meet you. They've been asking about you since dad mentioned you.

We walk up to the door and he rings the doorbell then an older man answers they hugs.

Liam you're looking well and is this who I think it is?

I look at him as a blonde woman joins him as Liam answers.

Yes, grandpa. Grandma, grandpa this is Abigail. Abigail these are our grandparents Thomas and Charlotte.

I smile and say hello then Charlotte hugs me.

It's a pleasure to finally meet you dear. After losing our dear boy Carson in this blasted war. You are a breath of fresh air.

I hug her as I look at Liam. Then Thomas hugs me.

It's amazing how much you look like Carson. Yet your Patrick's child. It's a shame Carson never had any children. You would've liked him he was a bit or a free spirit that one. Always into something that boy.

Grandma rambles making Liam smile at me.

What happened to him?

Grandpa frowns at my question.

He joined the marines and went over to fight in this war but never came home. They still haven't found him. He's been missing in action for the past three years. We recently received hugs casualty of war papers.

I shake my head. I never liked war but now it's affecting my family and that really sucks.

So Patrick tells me you took a paternity test with him? You look so much like Ginger it's quiet interesting.

Grandpa asks sounding impressed.

Yes. The night I had dinner with the family he had me take it then. His lawyer insisted and yes I've noticed our resemblance.

He nods then Liam looks at the time and apologizes but tells them he has to get me home. They frown but hug us and we say goodbye then walk out to his bike. They shake their heads telling him to get a car but he laughs it off and we put on our helmets and take off. As we pass the house for rent to own I look at the number and remember it. When we pull up at my house but Ken walks out and watches as I get off the bike and hug Liam then wave as he takes off.

Who was he and why aren't you at work?

He asks so I explain but he frowns then I make him get back in bed and I walk up to my room calling about the house. A man answers and I ask when I can see it but he says I can come now if I want so I agree and quickly walk out to my car taking off to meet him. I pull in but the man looks at me grinning.

I'm sorry honey but are you even old enough to sign a contract?

He asks so I smile.

Not until January first but I'll pay rent for you to keep it until then if I like it.

He nods and we walk inside the small three bedroom one bath house.

It's very homey. How much do you want for it?

I ask curious and he smiles politely.

Well if you decide you can afford it and get approved then it's eighty two thousand which includes the barn and small shed out back. It has three acres as well.

What if I pay you cash for it. Could you meet me to sign all the papers over to me in January? Would you agree to sign a contract if I'll pay you cash. oh can write you a check either way is okay with me.

He looks at me like he thinks I'm joking and laughs

Sure I'll even throw my other house across the steet in for another forty thousand. If you want it to throw cash at me.

He chuckles but I walk to the door and look at the run down house. I look but it has a lot of potential so I write the check for both houses and hand it to him.

Okay I'll buy them both but I want to sign some paperwork saying you'll meet me the first Monday of January at Chase bank for you to sign over both houses and something stating that they are mine from today on so I can remodel as I see fit.

He reads my check and sees I'm serious then calls his wife to come to the house right away and to bring the laptop and portable printer. He lays the check down and takes a picture then flips it over and taking a picture then his phone chimes.

Your deposit has been received.

It chimes so I nod intrigued by his banking method. Then his wife pulls in walking in with their stuff. she sets up and he hands her the check but she looks at me. He types up our agreement and she read it grinning. He printed two copies and we all sign them. They hand me the keys and tell me to enjoy my new houses giving me the papers on the houses so I can do any renovations I want. I thank them as they start to leave but he looks back at me.

My wife notarized all the paperwork and dated everything. She also dated the titled and everything for you for January so you won't have to bother with it later. But please feel free to contact us for anything you may need about the houses. Thank you and good luck.

These houses are to fixer upers and I can rent them out later when they're finished. I'm going with Andy tomorrow to look at houses for us and as other investments. I lock up the two houses and head home but I swing through Skyline and pick up dinner on my way when I run into Kevin Jake's friend who's sitting with a group of his friends. He waves me over so go while I wait but they look at me then him and he smiles as he grabs my hand.

Hey Abby, these are my friends Joey, Neal and Cole. You want to join us honey?

No Kevin last time I tried to join you I found you with someone else. Sorry but this honey moved on. Oh and don't worry I won't tell my brother you were hitting on me. He's kind of protective. It's a Zimmerman thing.

I walk over and get my food when Andy calls. He asks where I'm at so I tell him and he tells me to stay here and what to get him and to sit down.

Eat here? Okay fine. I'll see you soon baby, bye

I tell the waiters Andy's order and order mine again. I'll just take my other food home to Ken. I pull off my jacket off and Kevin looks over at me and starts to say something but Andy walks in so I stand up and he hugs me grabbing my ass.

Sorry it took so long. Work was brutal without you there.

He complains before we eat then I tell him I spent a hundred and twenty grand but Kevin and his friends look over being nosey.

Oh? What did you buy?

He asked with a surprised tone so I smile.

Two houses. The one needs a lot of work but the other just needs a little fixing up. They're right here in Goshen. I'll show you tomorrow after we go look at the other houses.

You realize if you move here you'll have to go to this school.

I laugh shaking my head.

No baby their investment properties. I'm not moving here. My dad wants me to invest my money so I am.

I finish eating and he throws a five on the table as we get up. I grab the bag of food and we walk past the guys then out the door. He tells me to follow him so I do and we pull in at Kroger then he tells me to get in with him so I do and we take off down the back roads and he pulls in a small pull off that overlooks a lake. I look at him and he smiles then tells me it's Stonelick Lake but I know why we're here. I quickly slip my pants off then climb over on his lap. He pulls me as I glide over him. We finish and I kiss him then climb back into my seat and get dressed. We head back to Kroger and get my car then go home but find Tammy there. I offer the food to Ken but he's already ate with her so I put it in the fridge then run up to my room and grab my things for a shower. I strip and throw my clothes in my hamper then turn on my music. I turn it up and walk in the bathroom to find Andy already naked and his things on the counter. He smiles and looked at the condom on the counter. I smile and grab it pulling him into the shower. After we finish we clean off and Andy dresses then goes on out to turning off the music. I start dressing then hear Andy talking so I walk over to the door to listen.

No she's in the shower. I took one in her shower so I didn't have to use the one downstairs. It's easier to just keep my things in there since we're both up here.

Ken says something then I pull my clothes on and brush my teeth to taking up some time. Then walk out.

Oh hey. What are you doing out of bed? Andy I'm done if you need back in there.

He grins then looked at us.

I was just checking on you guys. I know how Andy is.

I snicker and look at Andy knowing he's right.

Oh you don't have to worry about anything. Tomorrow we're going to look at a place for Andy so he'll be moving soon and I just bought two houses earlier today. I sign on them in January but I have a contract with the people and I have the keys so their already mine.

Andy smiles at me but Ken frowns.

So you're moving out to?

He asked sounding upset.

I look at Andy who frowns but I laugh.

No their just investments. I'll stay with you until January. Then I'll buy a place for myself.

He smiles then leaves going back to his room but Andy looks at me.

You know you'll be living with me right?

I giggle and kiss him but I'm not sure that we will live together right away. I mean this is great but being together all the time might drive us apart.

Then Ken walks back up.

Oh by the way. You can sleep in your own beds to. I'm not stupid. Good night.

Andy scoffs then pulls me to him and tells him that's bullshit and we wouldn't do anything but I cover his mouth and shut him up. Ken looks at me and grins then tells Andy to watch himself then heads back down to his room.

Why'd you let him tell us to sleep separate? I know my dad I could've pushed him into it.

I know your dad and no you couldn't. We can deal with it for a few nights. You could've if I didn't live here. So for now we're going to do what he says and tomorrow I'm going to look at those houses but you have to work and your not missing. I want you to keep your job but text me I'll come have lunch with you.

I will but you let me know what they say about the houses and send me pictures.

I smile and kiss him telling him I will then he lays with me until I fall asleep.
___________________________________

Seems Ken's not playing any games. He see's Andy going full steam ahead at Abby and he's putting on the breaks. They deal with Ken's rules but Andy's not to happy about his dad's sudden interest. Then there's Abby's new found family.
They pushed the paternity test but will the results be what they were expecting?
After all her mother does sleep around...

Comment
Share

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1 0 1
Rose, a young girl living in an abusive household finally finds the love of her life after spending most of her years alone. She meets Connor by acci...
945K 22.4K 29
Do you know how it feels to be beaten, left behind? Well, Astrid Wheeler does, and she hates it. She's tired of being used as a pathetic punching b...
2.6K 35 7
Summer was temporarily blinded and mute. She didn't believe that she would find love, but when Dan tells her he loves her she finds out that if you a...
3K 123 48
Rebecca struggles to get over the death of her boyfriend Sebastian. After months of depression and anxiety, she finally has the courage to move on wi...