One Day

By mauriyminaj

Nicki is in a bad relationship. But feels like she can't leave. Then she meets meek...find out what happens n... More

chapter one
chapter 5
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
The Final Chapter
Sequel

chapter 20

3.1K 136 47
By mauriyminaj

Meek POV

"Onika quit."

"No!" She said.

"Onika.."

"No!" This girl was getting on my last nerve.

"Getcho ass over here."

She walked out the room.

I laughed but silently at her trying to be stubborn.

"5...4..-.."

"3...2..1.." She counted for me. Bad ass.

I walked out the room and followed her. She turned around and saw me then ran laughing.

"Getcho ass over here!" I yelled chasing her.

"Noooo." She ran downstairs and jumped on the counter.

I put my hands out and she laughed backing up.

"Baby stop for you fall." She stopped laughing and looked behind her. That was my opportunity. I grabbed her and took her back to the room as she screamed.

Since she don't wanna listen I'm about to fuck with her.

I laid her on the bed and I laid close by her stomach and pulled her shirt up.

"Don't tickle me meek." She whined out.

"I'm not chill."

I lifted her shirt all the way up.

"Hey babygirl." I talked to the imaginary baby in her belly.

"Daddy loves you! Just wait till you come out."

"Meeeeek." She tried to move my head. I laughed.

"Yup! Daddy buying you everything because you gonna be daddy's little princess." I said and Onika put her legs up blocking her stomach but I pulled em back down.

"Your daddy's first baby girl. I'm going to treat you like the queen you are. Your not going to be a spoiled brat or a baby..wait I lied yes you are!" She pulled her shirt down and turned over. I laughed. It actually worked.

"Onika." I said.

"Don't talk to me." I laughed silently.

"Baby you so sensa-.."

"STOP TALKING TO ME!" she yelled.

I grabbed her and flipped her over. And kissed her stomach.

I wasn't finished fucking with her.

"Babygirl you want daddy's lip?" I asked and put it to her stomach.

"Noooo. Your mines meek. Stttoooppp." She was really bothered by that.

"You right. But your gonna have to share 1 day baby. Your not always gonna be my first girl." She got out the bed and walked out the room slamming the door. Papi and Jr came in when she left and sat on her bed. I could hear her dragging her feet and stomping.

"Wassup boys."

"Hey dad."

"Hey UNC." They both said glued to the t.v.

I was talking and wrestling with them and moments later Nicki walks in with Oreo ice cream. She sits on the bed and grabs my phone. I leaned back and took it. She looked at me and got off the bed going to get her. She came back and sat down and continued eating.

"Can I have some baby?" I asked and she didn't look up from her phone just ignored me.

"Baby?" I knew she was in her feelings right now.

I started playing with the boys again and she looked up. She rolled her eyes and continued. I didn't say anything but she jealous that attention not going to her cause usually it is.

I kept playing with them and she turned her back.

"Boys go to the room tak gone be here in a sec." And they ran off.

Nicki back was still turned and she was finished with her ice cream. I ran up behind her grabbed her and kissed her everywhere.

"Stoo-oo-op!" She said scratchy.

"Nope(kiss)you(kiss)jealous(kiss)"

"No I'm not" she crossed her arms.

"I laid her down and climbed on top of her."

I kissed her and pulled away slowly thinking she was going to keep it and suck it but she didn't which was odd...

"Baby you don't want my lip?" I asked confused.

"No. Cause its not mine. Its hers." She pointed her to imaginary stomach.

"Omg really..I was just fucking with you." I said.

"Yeah for the 3rs time."

"Ok Ok I quit baby. Gimmie kiss." I said and when I released this time she kept my lip.

I smiled lightly and pulled away.

"See you always do thaaat." She whined.

"Do what ma?"

"Pull awayyy. I'm not finished." She said and I got under the covers with her.

"Can I lay on top of you?"

"Of course baby." I pulled her on top of me and she took my bottom lip and sucked it.

This wasn't like the other times I could feel her tongue sucking with it. Damn she so spoiled. I wonder how it would be if I stopped.......

-

Another update! I ain't done lmao!!

Questions

Did Nicki get jealous watching the boys?

Why she pull her shirt down when meek was talking to his "daughter"

Why did she ignore him?

And how y'all honestly think Nicki gone take it of meek stops spoiling her.

Do y'all think he would actually stop?

15+votes
15+comments

Excuse all errors!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...
117K 5.3K 33
Meek saved Nicki for hell.. Will she stay with Meek or Will she go back to the man that hurt her? Gotta read to find out more
354K 10K 49
After dreaming of this moment for years Rapper Meek Mill finally gets a chance at love with one of the most esteemed women in Hip-Hop, Nicki Minaj. W...
289K 9.1K 22
Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania What will happen when...