One Day

Od mauriyminaj

Nicki is in a bad relationship. But feels like she can't leave. Then she meets meek...find out what happens n... Více

chapter one
chapter 5
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
The Final Chapter
Sequel

chapter 19

2.7K 129 77
Od mauriyminaj

Meek POV

The boys and Nicki were sleeping. There was a real bad thunderstorm outside. I know papi he can sleep through it. Ion know about lil man. I definitely know Nicki cant sleep through that shit. That's why I had her pulled close to me.

The rain was heavy and the thunder was getting loud.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOOOM!

There goes the thunder. Nicki jumped in my arms on the last boom. I was rubbing her stomach to assure her she's not in bed alone. 5 minutes later lil man came in the room with his cover and teddy bear.

"You couldn't sleep Jr?" I asked him.

"No." He said softly.

"I wanna lay by you uncle meek." He said in a baby voice that only reminded me of Nicki.

"Alright c'mere." I tapped Nicki telling her to scoot over.

"Baby." I said shaking her.

"What meek." She said.

"Scoot over." I said and she looked at me.

"Whyyyy?" She whined.

"Because Jr wanna lay by me." I said.

"So do I.." She whined.

"Baby just scoot over." I tried not to give in. She scoots over and I out Jr in Nicki spot.

I should be known she was about to do something extra.

She literally got out the bed. Went in the closet grabbed 2 covers and a pillow came back out put 1 cover on the ground and then the pillow and she laid down and put the other cover over her head.

"Baby now why are you on the gro-.."

"Shut up! You told me to move so I did." She is such a handful. I threw my head in the air.
Lord help me I said to myself.

I got out of bed and went to her.

"Why you doing this right now?" I pulled the covers from over her face and she pulled them back.

"Doing what? You told me to move so I did." She said.

"I didn't mean on the floor."

"Well I wanted to be under you but nooooo." She changed her voice.

"C'mere there then. You can lay on me." I said and picked her up leaving her covers on the ground.

I got in bed while she standed there. Then when I got comfortable I picked her up and laid her on top of me.

"C'mon baby." I pulled our covers over our head. I grabbed her face and kissed her. When I unlatched she kept my bottom lip I kinda expected that.

She basically went to sleep with my lip. Jr went back to sleep but Nicki wanna be difficult. so I started rubbing her ass.

She still had my lip so I released slowly.

"Mmmm." She whined.

"No more nika. Go to sleep." She looked at me like she was about to do something but I couldn't get my finger on it.

This girl gone slide of the bed. Think about it. She was on my chest and slid to my feet and fell off the bed.

"That's what you get." I said.

"Shut up asshole!" She yelled..

"Big ass baby." She hit my feet and came by my face and snatched my cover and ran out the room to the living room

"ONIKA SPOILED MARAJ" I semi-yelled knowing Jr was Still in here. She didn't come back.

I sat there and thought about something then smirked. Her ass home come running when she hear that thunder.
I head noise in the living room like she was on something. It sounded like she had my phone but I let it slide she was playing candy crush.

BOOM! BOOOOOOOM!!

That shit was loud it scared meek. I heard the phone drop and I laughed.

"Meeeek!" She yelled.

"What baby?" I laughed.

"Come get meeee." You can hear the fright in her voice.

I got out of bed and went to grab her. She was shaking and I laughed. I picked her up and she looked back watching where I was going.

"Yeah next time you gone stay your difficult ass in the room." I said laying down putting her on top.

She looked up at me and I know what she wanted.

"Hm." I put my lip out and she attached to it.

"Spoiled ass." I mumbled.

-

Y'all asses spoiled to with all these updates!

Questions.

Why y'all think Nicki got on the ground?

Why she go I the livingroom?

Why she sliding down meek cause he didn't let her?

Is meek giving Nicki whatever she wants?

And who you think meek paying attention to? Jr or Nicki..?

15+votes
15+comments.

Excuse all errors!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

117K 5.3K 33
Meek saved Nicki for hell.. Will she stay with Meek or Will she go back to the man that hurt her? Gotta read to find out more
289K 9.1K 22
Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania What will happen when...
44.7K 2.1K 42
Five years later, Meek and Nicki try to juggle eight kids, dating, and people from their past. Can they handle the drama or will everything crumble?
170K 7.6K 52
Will Nicki and Lauren's love life last or will they go through trials and tribulations. Will Meek chase his dream girl or will he give up? Read and f...