Abigail's Journey

By Lawson_5

Abigail wakes to find her worthless mother and step father has decided to move her to Ohio but her world gets... More

Coming To Ohio
A Fresh Start
Baby Steps
First Date
Welcome To Milford
Day Off
Naughty, Naughty
A Family Thing
Preparation
Ready to Perform
I Want More
Inheritance
Dad Needs You
Demand Respect
We Need To Talk
Taking Care Of You
Rejected Again
I Saw You
We're Not Siblings
In A Relationship
POW*MIA
Making Plans
Cheater!
I Said No
Struggling
Don't Touch Me!
We're Friends
Torn
Let's Hang Out
Fix It
Still Skittish
I'm Trying
I'm Not Gonna Change
Separation
The Boyfriend and the Ex
The Monthly Monster
Don't Touch Her!
Emergency Surgery
Stay Off Your Feet
Healing Time
Party Planning
Serious Talk
Secrets
How Could You Forget ?!
DNA Results
Time For Court
Getting To Know You
Party Time
Back to Georgia
Old and New Friends
I'm Not A Bully
Faking It ?
Forced Relations
Opening Up
Let's Buy It
Moving In
Friend or Foe
Where Do We Stand ?
Still Confused
Moving Mom
So Sick
Winter Visit
Pregnancy Results
Don't Tell Them
Happy Birthday Abby!
Weathering The Storm
Feeling The Guilty
Deadly Truth
Struggling Together
Brother or Boyfriend?
Are You Staying?
Buying Forgiveness
Meet Your Son
Finally A Family

The Real Me

7 1 0
By Lawson_5

Andy

Okay all week I've dealt with this fat ass girl. I don't like her moving up here hogging up all my dad's time and here he's spending a shit ton of money on her. He gives her anything she wants like she's his lover or something. She's nothing to him anymore. I get that her mom left her and that sucks but he didn't have to buy her that car and doesn't have to give her money like he does. I see the notes in the trash. She's taking advantage of him. Dad comes home and we argue about her and he tells me she's his and I'll respect her. Then I tell him I don't want her at the party and nobody else will either but he doesn't want to hear it then she comes in and she tries to go straight to bed but dad makes her eat and she ends up getting sick after but Tom's love struck. I don't get it. How can he want her fat ass? Sure her long brown hair is pretty and her face is pretty and she's got perfectly shaped lips and beautiful blue eyes but she's a fat ass. Then during school I've noticed she's a damn good artist. Hell, Lily tried to pass one of her drawings off as her own but Abby signs all her work so that have it away. I took it to our art teacher and she turned it in to our county contest. Then she shows me up in shop but I can handle that she's a skilled worker. But when she pulled up her sleeves I noticed how thin her arms are and commented but she quickly covers them like she doesn't want me to see them. She's hiding herself. I noticed today that she's wearing something blue under her top but I didn't say anything. I've heard her talking to her friends telling them she knows I don't want her around and she's used to people not wanting her so she's staying away. I see the look in her eyes and I know I've hurt her now and it hurts me finding out that I actually hurt her. She has nobody and I've been treating her like trash. Then I find out that Sean's her brother and she's one of the local Zimmerman's but that doesn't matter now I have to prove to her that I can be the brother she deserves. But then I hear Sean talking to hear.

You know when you start wearing your regular clothes Andy will want to date you. He won't be the protective step brother anymore and I'll have to kick his ass.

She laughs sounding amused.

Well that's not going to happen. All he's ever done is be mean to me. Why would I even consider a guy like that. He thinks I'm a fat nobody and treats me like shit. I don't want a man like that.

Okay, but just be aware that he will be looking. Trust me I was shocked to see you when you took your clothes off so I guarantee he will be very interested.

You make it sound dirty. I have to go, see you in class.

I walk over but he looks at me and grins.

Hey I'm having a party tonight and since we have a sister in common, maybe we should try to get along. If you want you come you're welcome to.

He nods and says okay then takes off. I talk to Abby a little over the day and I've told her I want her to come to the party if she dresses for it. So as far as I know she's coming. I try to act like a good brother and punch Tom for hitting on her and she smiles at me like she's happy that I stopped him but then he takes her picture and sends it to Alex but she didn't want him to have it so she turns on Tom punching him and he whines like a little girl. We laugh but Alex looks asking what happened but Tom tells him nothing that he's fine. As I leave class I squeeze Abby's shoulder and smile at her. She looks up at me shocked but I'm trying to prove Sean wrong.

Good luck at the talent show. I'll see you tonight. You know what dress however you want. I don't care. Let someone say something.

She smiles and I take off before she can say anything. I get to dad's and open the fridge to find several trays of jello cups so I eat one and find out real fast that their loaded with alcohol.

Dad who made the jello shots?

Dad laughed telling me Abby must've then rushes out the door to go to her show. I have Tom take the shots to the fridge downstairs but I'm curious about our little Abby so I go up to her room and set up a spy cam that's linked to my computer. I put it on her dresser facing into her open room for a full view catching a clear view of the entire room so I'll find out what she's been keeping secret. Then I see panties laying in her floor so I pick them up but they're tiny so they must be Kelsey's. I didn't think she wore things like that. I'm gonna have to get to know her. I drop them we're they were and get started setting up for the party in the basement but dad set it up for Abby and her mom to have a dance room so there's a stage with a pole on it. I quiver with disgust but I turn the lights on. Who knows the other girls may want to give us a show. God I hope Abby doesn't decide to join them.

Abby

I walk onto stage with Sean and he squeezes my hand as we look out at our parents and the rest of the crowd. Then the other girls walk on stage so I look at them but Sean smiles. We only tried this once before we came out so here goes nothing. The music starts and he starts singing You Can't Touch This. We start dancing then they grab me and yank and there's a gasp from the crowd as we continue to dance and we finish the song with us grabbing Sean. He hangs the Mic on the stand then wraps his arm over my shoulder and we walk off the stage where the other students are waiting and starring at me but Mrs. Libbes laughs.

Now I see why you had to go first Sean. That was a very good way to reveal yourself Abigail.

Thank you. We worked it out rather quickly. I had to get my sister out of those baggy clothes.

She smiles and tells me I'm up next as Sara walks off the stage and I walks out taking the Mic then look over at Alex who starts the music. I sing Girl On Fire then walk back to Sean hugging him as I whine but he looks at me funny so I whisper to him.

New piercings in sensitive places.

He looks down and steps away shaking his head.

Oh God. You're gonna be a problem for me aren't you? What all have you pierced?

Everything.

He frowns shaking his head.

Everything? Even your?

I nod but he shakes his head again. We wait for the end but Kelly makes her way over to us.

I new it! You are so skinny. Don't ever put that fat suit on again or I'm gonna rip it off you myself.

I laugh and tell her I won't then invite her to Andy's party with us. She says she doesn't drive yet so I tell her I'll pick her up. We walk out to her parents and they tell her she can stay then tell us we did good but I get looks from several other students. I walk to the restroom but run into Chris as he's walking back to his seat and he looks at me and smirks.

Well I have to say this is a much better look on you. I can see why Tom's trying so hard to get your number.

Yeah he started liking me when he saw I was thin. That's just wrong.

Ah don't worry about guys like that honey they try to mess with Kelsey to but I run them off. If someone bothers you just let me know. I'll take care of it for you.

I smile and hug him but quickly pull away and he looks at me. Asking if I'm okay but I just tell him I'm fine that I have to go. I go restroom and hurry back when they call all of us up to give us our awards. We seem to have a tie for first place a sibling rivalry Abigail and Sean Zimmerman you have tied for first place. I hug Sean who hugs me lifting me up. I laugh and we take our little trophies and gift cards then walk off stage. I jump on Sean's back and hug him happy that we won and he carries me to our dad's who look at us oddly so I get down. I hug Ken and he praises me.

See I told you, you could do it. You can do anything you set your mind to. You were both very good.

I smile and Sean hands his trophy to his mom but she looks at me. I show it to Ken who smiles then I turn to them and walking over to her handing it to her and she smile.

Are you sure you want me to take this dear?

I smile and nod trying to accept her.

You're my step mom so I hope you'll treat me as good as Ken does.

Oh sweetie you're welcome at our home any time you want.

I smile and thank her then ask Sean if he's coming over tonight to hang out but he grins then looks at Kelsey and nods then says he'll be there. Kelsey blushes then I see Kelly so I tell Ken I'll see him at home. I hug him then look at Patrick and risk a hug and he smiles hugging me. I take off with Kelsey to catch Kelly then. We follow her home where she changed and grabs some clothes to stay the night then we take off. We head over to Kelsey's since nobodies home and they get ready for the party but Nick shows up with Jeremy so I tell her we have to play lesbo and they laugh but we all agree.

Stop grabbing her ass like that you know she likes when you cup it.

Kelly goofs off so I scoff.

Kelsey I've told you a thousand time if you're gonna smack my ass pull my hair. You know I like it rough baby.

I almost start laughing but they start going back and forth. I act like I got mine the take some steps.

I'm going to get something to drink I'll be right back you guys get your sexy little asses dressed so we can go.

We hear feet moving quickly so we smile knowing we fooled them. I open the door and walk out quickly close it then fidget with my top while I walk down the hall then Nick steps in front of me so I jump back.

Holy shit! Don't do that you dick. Kelsey, Nicks home!

I yell down the hall. I hear thumping and he looks so I go to the kitchen and grab three Cokes. Then walk back out as Kelsey and Kelly walk out looking sexy and I smile.

Now that's sexy.

I say walking over to them. He shakes his head but Jeremy looks at the three of us and pulls out his phone and snaps a picture.

Yes, you ladies are sexy as hell.

He agrees but Nick looks at him telling him we're lesbians. Jeremy frowns but he looks at me and by the look on his face already knows we're lying to Nick. I text Kevin that Abby said she's running late but he text saying they're already there. I smile and delete the messages. We get ready to walk out and Kelsey looks at Kelly and giggles.

Kelly you're gonna love staying with us at Abby's she has a stripper pole in her bedroom and I tell you what, girl can move that ass.

I laugh and open the door but she looks at me.

You have a pole in your bedroom? Really? That's awesome.

I like to keep things entertaining and pole dancing is sexy. I can teach you that and lap dancing if you want. Come on it's getting late. I have a pole in my basement to.

Nick and Jeremy follow us out and down the road so I stop at the gas station but they go on. I buy a bag of chips then we head on to Alex's party. I park at the end of the driveway so no one can block us in but the parties booming and there's a lot of chic's here which honestly I'm hoping to catch Jake with someone so Kelsey will move on with Sean. We walk in and I see Kevin making out with a blonde then I see Jake in the corner doing more than just making ou. He's full on screwing a redhead chic. I grab an turn Kelsey to see him but she heads over to him tapping him on the back and his eyes go wide.

I think we're over. Goodbye Jake.

She says calmly before walking off but I turn to see Alex talking to a group of guys then he sees me and waves at me so I walk over.

Guys this is Abby. Congratulation by the way.

They look me over and look at him. Then Kelly grabs my hand and drags me to the pole. Show me how to do it. She flipped on the lights and someone changed the music to Double Dip but I groan as they push me so I flip my hair and pull myself up twisting and twirling. I drop down lifting my ass and smack it then pull myself up again but then the music suddenly stops and Liam pulls me off the pole.

Get your ass out of here and don't you ever dance like that for a group like this again! No sister of mine will be disrespected like that or disrespect herself like that!

Alex walks over with Kelly and Kelsey.

What's going on?

He asked but Liam grabs his shirt.

That's my little sister you let dance on your pole Alex and I don't want her here at your parties. She's not old enough for this shit!

Alex grins looking at me but agrees so Liam let's him go so Alex tells us and our friends we have to go. Kelly and Kelsey take off to the car but I tell them I have to go to the bathroom before going we leave. I head to the bathroom when Alex grabs my hand and leads me to a back bedroom. He closed the door and I turn kidding him. He pulls me close and I whine so he looks down.

Still sore? Come on put some of this ointment on maybe it'll help.

He insist so I pull my top down and he smiles then kisses me again as he grabs my tits and I rub his chest. Then someone knocks on his bedroom door so he hands me the ointment then wipes his lips and closes the door as he goes to answer the door. I put the ointment on and it stings but I deal with it I take a picture of the ointment so I don't forget the name of it then fix my top and lipstick then Liam knocks. I open the door and grin at him then look at Alex.

Thanks for the ointment I left it on the counter I don't know where you keep it. Liam did you know Alex it my teacher?

He looks at Alex and grins but still insists I leave. I hug him for being a good big brother then hug Alex.

Thank you for the party and letting me use your ointment.

He nods and we walk out. I grab Kelsey then Kelly as we walk out then Kevin pulls away from the blonde and sees me but he sees that I saw him with her and frowns as I turn away and walk off but Jake comes running up so I tell Liam to get rid of him so he grabs him telling him to back off before he hurts him. He goes back inside but still text her. We get in my car and take off to my house. We pull in and Alex has a house full. We run up to my room and put their things down and touch up our outfits and make-up then head down to the party passing Ken. He smiles and tells us not to get to drunk. We go down to the party where Kelly sees her boyfriend so she takes off but I see Sean so we walk over and start dancing with him. Then he starts whispering to Kelsey and she giggles. Then before I know it they're kissing and freak dancing. I walk over and grab some jello shots for me and Kelsey and walk back but they're gone so I do mine then hers. I start dancing then people start realizing who I am and start talking to me. When I turn around Tom walks over then Gary and Chris then Fred and Cole.

Damn girl you're fine. Why don't you shake that ass over my way?

Wow Abby looking good baby. Maybe we can hook up later.

They start but I groan. This was the one thing I wanted to avoid. Then the song Worth It comes on and Kelly looks at my pole. She tries to dance but she doesn't do well but the guys cheer for her. I look over and see Andy watching then a few other girls go and Kelsey walks over with Sean and she pushes me.

You should show them how it's done girl. They think they're good you're way better.

I laugh and look at Sean but he tells me to go for it so I agree as the song Work From Home comes on. I grab the pole and dance. I pull myself twisting and bending stooping and shaking my ass then pulling myself around the pole then the song starts to end so I slide down holding the pole behind me and they all stare at me including Andy so I just walk off the stage. I walk down and start dancing with Chris but Andy walks over.

Hey watch were you put your hands.

He says then walks off giving Chris a look. I noticed Andy started being nice to me yesterday but he really has stepped up. I guess he does want to try. Chris pulls me close but I'm too tender so I whine and he asks what's wrong. I look around and grab his hand and pull him to a corner and whisper to him. That I have my piercings and their still sore. He smiles and grabs my waist looking down.

I'd like to see those one day.

I giggle and he starts to kiss me but Sean pulls him away from me.

That's all you get playboy.

Chris looks at me but I giggle. He tells me we'll talk later and walks off but Sean tells me he has to get going while Kelsey complains so he tucks her under his arm. He hugs me and says goodnight then she walks with him to his car but I watch as she get in with him. I go back to dancing then Andy grabs my elbow and turns me to face him and starts dancing with me.

Well look at you. I'm glad you decided to be yourself. I won't lie, I'm shocked at your size but I'm glad you're being you.

I smile as we dance then Post To Be comes on and I move a little closer to him dancing with him rubbing up against him as he grins dances with me. He pulls me closer and I wiggle and accidentally tickle my piercing and I can't breath so I pull him scratching him then quickly step away.

Oh my God!

I hurry to get away from him but he follows as I go to hide. I walk out and stand behind the tree but he finds me.

Abby?

I turn to look at him.

Yes Andy?

Did you just, you know?

I groan being embarrassed.

Yes Andy. Your jeans rubbed my piercing and it's very sensitive. I'm sorry it won't happen again. I won't touch you again.

He walks over standing in front of me.

I'm not mad about it. I've just never had that happen and I don't mind you touching me. It's not like we're blood related. Now stop worrying and let's go enjoy what's left of this party. You should be good now right?

I shrug knowing it can happen at any time. We walk back in then Kelsey walks in with nearly no lipstick on and her skirt sideways. I twist it and she runs to the bathroom to fix her make-up. We dance then Kelly joins us but Chris finds his way back over to me pressing to my back while holding my hips. I move with him grinding then Andy grabs my hand pulling me away

What the hell Andy we're just dancing?

Chris complains but Andy puffs.

Yeah I know, but your my friend and I know your dancing and where it leads. Plus she's a virgin and she's going to stay that way.

Chris looks at me so I smile. He smiles then looks at Andy calling him a dick before walking off. I start dancing again with the random guys from our school and some from other schools. Then people started leaving so me Kelsey and Kelly go upstairs where Ken was playing Halo.
__________________________________

Her secret is out and Andy is being protective but like Sean said he's showing signs of interest. And can Abby handle having her piercings? They seem to be causing her to many issues. And can Andy handle a step sister like Abby?

Comment
Share

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 200 10
A missing mother, an abusive father, two personalities within her, and a man to change it all.
187 2 13
When Alex meets a new boy in her class she is first scared by how he is acting but soon begins to trust him when he comes to her rescue and when a bi...
104K 3.3K 30
He looked at me giving me that look, I knew I was in trouble. I could feel my heart pounding as he drew closer to me. I felt his large hand grab on t...
223K 16K 155
a story about a woman who was married to a man that abused in every way. she finally had the courage to leave and started a new life for her and her...