Contagious Chemistry (Vic Fue...

Autorstwa LexusRat

Max Dawson is a free spirited girl with a sassy sense of humor and a bad past, trying to prove to the world t... Więcej

Chapter 1: It's Short For Maxine
Chapter 2: Homicidal Maniac & the Illegal Immigrant
Chapter 3: Under Oath at the Police Station
Chapter 4: He's a Total Child
Chapter 5: You Only Live Once
Chapter 6: Mister Perfect Has a Flaw
Chapter 7: I'm the Other Woman
Chapter 8: I Love You Kiddo
Chapter 9: I Walked Into a Wall
Chapter 10: He Knows What Fine Means
Chapter 11: Cinnamon Rolls and Coffee
Chapter 12: Let's Be Cats
Chapter 13: If You Ever Needed a Sign
Chapter 14: Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge
Chapter 15: Max Are You High?
Chapter 16: Stop Being So Awkward
Chapter 17: Speaking of Asses
Chapter 19: She Went to Princeton, I Went to Juvie
Chapter 20: Random Dudes in Potato-sack Dresses
Chapter 21: This is So Painful To Watch
Chapter 22: I Love You Too But Whatever
Chapter 23: Like Meeting The Queen of England
Chapter 24: This is Why I Hate You
Chapter 25: Using Gadgets is Hip
Chapter 26: Like Being Back in The Womb
Chapter 27: Why'd You Think I Ended Up in Juvie?
Chapter 28: Let's Make a Deal
Chapter 29: No One Listens To Their Own Advice
Chapter 30: I Guess Miracles Do Happen
Chapter 31: Baby You're Projecting
Chapter 32: You Married Me To Get a Green Card
Chapter 33: Did You Just Say Dad?
Chapter 34: Feel Me Up, Spikey
Chapter 35: Flowers? Am I Dying?
Chapter 36: I'm Going To Kill Kellin
SEQUEL

Chapter 18: Have Him Wrap His Burrito

1.4K 79 54
Autorstwa LexusRat

While Kellin and I were starting to clean up the diner and sending customers on their way, yet another customer came in. Usually the same local people ate here, but this one I had never seen before.

It was a middle-aged ginger-haired woman and she had about five of the same redheaded freckled kids trailing behind her. She immediately approached Kellin and I as we were cleaning up behind the bar.

"Good afternoon." She said cheerily.

I put on my best fake smile and looked up at her. "Hi, how can I help you? We were just closing down." I said, trying my best not to sound too rude by refraining from just pointing her right back to the door.

"Oh, this early?" She wondered. "Well anyways, I just came by because I wanted to ask what your children's party arrangements are."

"And here I was hoping that she came by to ask where to buy birth control." Kellin murmured softly into my ear before leaving my side of the bar and walking up to her.

I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep myself from laughing while Kellin put on his own fake-ass smile and walked up to the lady. "Well I'd love to tell you, but we're closing now- more important stuff to attend to. So you can come by tomorrow, if you insist on giving your kid the worst party of their life and sending them and their little friends home with potential food poisoning."

The woman's jaw dropped as she instantly pulled one of her kids closely to her side. Her face then contorted into anger as Kellin just kept smiling at her. Luckily without a single word, she then decided to leave, pushing her kids out of the door one by one.

"Bye!" Kellin yelled after her while waving his hand. "Would love to see you tomorrow so we can discuss the party!"

Finally, I couldn't hold it in anymore and just started laughing.

Kellin locked up the front door, turned the small sign to 'closed' and sighed in contentment before then bolting into the kitchen.

"I can't believe how you guys haven't been fired yet." Tay then said, shaking her head in amusement from the booth that she was sitting at with Vic and Oliver.

I shrugged as I started taking off my apron. "Because Jaime knows all too well that he can't get anyone better." I simply stated.

I then made my way to their booth and slid into the seat beside Vic, to which he responded by immediately wrapping an arm around my waist and pecking my cheek. "Besides, I know he likes us, otherwise he never would've agreed to Kellin wanting to close earlier because of my stupid birthday."

"It's not stupid!" I heard Kellin yell from the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and just ignored it. But then seconds later, he emerged from the kitchen with a small cake in his hands that had a single burning candle in the middle. And as if on cue, everyone started singing happy birthday.

I groaned internally but smiled anyway. It was lame, but I liked it.

Kellin shoved the cake in front of my face as they all finished singing. It was a small, round red velvet cake with chocolate frosting and red lettering that said 'happy birthday, bitch' and I couldn't help but to laugh.

"Well go on, blow!" Kellin urged, pointing at the candle as the wax started to leak onto the frosting.

I sighed, still not really caring much for the whole birthday celebration, even if it was in fact sweet and really nice. "I don't feel like blowing." I murmured, sticking my finger into the frosting and then eating it.

"Welcome to my world." Tay exclaimed with a roll of her eyes.

"We're not leaving until you blow out that candle, Max." Kellin then stated firmly as he crossed his arms over his chest, tapping his foot impatiently.

Eventually I gave in and extinguished the flame with a small huff of air. Kellin clapped his hands in excitement and found it was time to leave and head to a club, the same one we went to literally every year.

Luckily this time I had brought clothes with me to the diner so I didn't have to go anywhere looking like a slob of a waitress.

Once at the club we all immediately got ourselves some drinks. Kellin dragged Oliver out to the dance floor and Tay excused herself as she went to hit on some 'hot' guy she found sitting at the end of the bar.

"Well this is. . . different." Vic said, sipping his drink and looking around him.

I chuckled a little. "Yeah, sorry, this isn't really my thing either. We can always just wait it out a little while and then sneak off." I suggested slyly.

Vic grinned in response, but before he could say anything, someone grabbed me by the arm and started dragging me away from him. "Let's go let's go let's go!" It was Kellin, and it sounded urgent.

I sighed and walked with him, letting him pull me into the bathroom of the club. The ladies bathroom, of all kinds.

"Jesus, what's the rush?" I exclaimed as he finally let go of me and let me face him. "You're acting like my mother did whenever the collection agency came to our door."

"Gabe is here!" He simply sneered, waving his arms frantically in the air.

"So?"

"So?! So I don't want to see him! I don't want that confrontation, especially not when I'm with Oli now!"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Then just ignore the guy, Kells. As you said; you're with Oli, so just be with him."

Kellin groaned loudly, after thinking about it for a few moments. "Fine, you're right." He admitted, biting his lip a little.

I smiled and patted the top of his head. "Of course I'm right. Now if you don't mind, I was attempting to make a plan at bailing to have my own little fiesta with Vic, if you catch my drift."

He chuckled a little and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, go seduce him with your maracas. Just don't forget to have him wrap his burrito."

I just laughed at Kellin's stupid joke and hugged him. Even though he was a total idiot, I loved the guy. I was glad to have met him at the diner. It had been nearly five years now since we ended up working together and basically becoming the best of friends.

"Now let's get out of here, before one of these chicks tries to hook up you in one of the stalls." I then said to Kellin as I looked at the half-drunk skanks that just entered, who were obviously eyeing him from head to toe.

Kellin cringed. "Vagina. Eww." He muttered, scrunching up his nose.

I just chuckled and put my hand on his shoulder, starting to guide him out of the ladies bathroom. I made it back to Vic who was still standing at the bar, while I watched Kellin happily hop back to the dance floor with Oliver.

"What was that all about?" Vic then asked me.

"Oh Kells just had a dramatic ex boyfriend moment." I shrugged.

"Yikes, ex boyfriends are totally the worst."

I snickered, nudging Vic in the shoulder at his creepy attempt to sound like Kellin. "You're an idiot. Let's go." I then suggested, grabbing his hand. He then chugged back the last of his drink and left the club with me, all too eagerly.

- - -

"Oh my god." I breathed, slowly getting down from my high as Vic rolled off me.

He chuckled a little. "Still not sick of me?" He then asked, catching his breath as he rid himself of the condom and slung the comforter back over our bodies.

I grinned, rolling over, and connected my lips with his again. He quickly responded and kissed me back, smiling as I then pulled away. "I don't think I'll get sick of you anytime soon." I admitted.

"Well if you put it like that. . ." Vic spoke, his voice going a bit sultry as his eyes found mine. "Then I think it's time you finally agree to be my girlfriend."

I arched an eyebrow as I stared at him. "Oh so you're pulling that one on me now?"

He grinned as his fingertips gently traveled up and down my arm, causing me to get goose bumps all over. "Yes I am. And there isn't a single thing that could convince me that you don't want it."

"You seem very confident about that, mister Fuentes. But what does that mean for our living arrangements?"

He bit his lip and pulled me closer to him. "Well I thought that maybe you could move downstairs, in here, with me. . . stop paying me that ridiculous rent like I already told you to. . . and just be together."

"Do I get time to think about it?"

Vic chuckled softly at that. "No."

"Well then fine, I'll be your girlfriend." I simply said.

He grinned, satisfaction evident in his eyes. "Finally." He then murmured before locking his lips with mine again.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.8K 156 31
Vic has known Kellin all his life, or at least about him. Kellin, on the other hand, had no idea of the other boy's existence. The old traditions of...
54.4K 4.3K 22
While living in a world full of rainbow pens, fat pigeons, sarcastic mothers, and Tumblr, the drama surrounding Vic Fuentes is just the icing on the...
3.3K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...
1.9K 7 9
Kali Caroline Quinn is Kellin Quinn's younger sister. Her and Jaime Preciado dated for a while but when Kellin was having some trouble after his ex g...