The Right Time

By Bechamy

Chloe has had feelings for Beca since day one, but unfortunately, Beca hasn't been so quick to reciprocate th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter Thirty Seven

1.2K 28 0
By Bechamy

Chloe and Beca had been out celebrating the fact that they had been together for four months. They had just come home from having a meal with a few of Chloe's work friends, and unfortunately, they were now arguing.

'Oh come on! It was obvious!'

'Beca, I literally have no idea what you're talking about'

Beca threw her keys on the table, then paced over to the sink to get a glass of water, slamming her glass onto the counter.

'You know exactly what I'm talking about- you were flirting with him all evening', she said after taking a gulp of her drink.

'I wasn't flirting! I was being friendly- he's new and I wanted to welcome him!', Chloe replied, raising her voice slightly.

'You definitely welcomed him'

'Don't talk to me like that', the redhead said, trying to stay calm, 'You know I would never do anything like that- especially not in front of you'

'Oh, whatever, Chloe'

'Great argument. I'm going to bed', Chloe huffed before going straight upstairs.

Beca finished her glass of water, then stormed into the lounge, throwing a blanket over herself. She put on a pair of headphones and lost herself in a mix.
----------
It had been a few hours since they had argued, and neither of the girls had managed to sleep apart from each other.

Beca had been tossing and turning on the sofa for at least an hour after she had switched off her laptop, and Chloe had been too. The brunette decided to get herself a glass of milk just after 1am, and tried to stay as silent as possible when she rifled through the cupboards and the fridge. However, she wasn't quiet enough, and Chloe came tip-toeing downstairs, into the kitchen.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you', the brunette apologised in a small voice.

'It's okay. I haven't been able to sleep for hours anyway'

'Neither have I. It's too humid down here'

'It's kind of humid in our room too'

Beca took a swig of her drink, then asked:

'Do you want to sit outside for a few minutes?...To cool off?'

'Sure'

The DJ grabbed her leather jacket, next passing Chloe her parka. The two ventured into the back garden, sitting on a bench at the end of it.
Taking a breath of the fresh, but not cold air, both were glad to be outside. It was clearing their minds.

'I'm sorry', Chloe said in a hushed tone.

'I'm sorry too'

'I wasn't intentionally flirting with him...I don't mean to come across as flirtatious as I do sometimes'

'I know', Beca replied, biting her lip and looking down at her knees in guilt, 'It's just that I've never known someone to be so friendly to everyone they meet like you are'

'I like to give people a chance before I judge them', Chloe answered, 'Because you never know how important they're going to be'

Beca's heart just about melted.

'I am sorry though, Becs. I shouldn't have acted like that', the ginger continued sincerely.

Beca searched for Chloe's hand on the bench, then gave it a squeeze.

'I know you'd never act on anything', she told her girlfriend.

'Still', Chloe said, 'I need to hold myself back sometimes...I can be a little too much'

The brunette put an arm around her girlfriend's waist and rested her head on her shoulder.

'You're never too much, Chlo. Keep being you'

Chloe smiled at the comment, then said, 'Thank you'

'It's other people I worry about- not you. You're the most loyal, loving person I know', Beca said candidly.

'What do you mean you worry about other people?'

'I just...don't see how other people couldn't fall for you like I have...I mean, I had a boyfriend before you, and you're my opposite personality-wise'

Beca looked nuzzled further onto Chloe's shoulder, as if she could disappear into it. Chloe's hands were stuffed in her parka pockets, keeping warm.

'I'm never going to want anyone else but you, Beca'

'I think I know that deep down...but I'm still...scared of losing you'

The brunette was edging out of her comfort zone, but now that she had gotten used to opening up to Chloe, it wasn't as awkward as it once was.

'It's good that you're scared', Chloe said softly, 'It shows me that you still care about me'

'Do you...get scared of losing me?', Beca mumbled.

'Of course I do. You're everything to me, and I hate it when we fight'

'Okay', was all the DJ could muster. She was feeling a little bashful.

The redhead looked up at the stars in the sky. It was a clear night with few clouds, so they could easily be seen. Beca lifted her head from her girlfriend's shoulders so that she could look as well. The stars twinkled brightly against the pitch black backdrop, and the girls felt peaceful. A cool, calming breeze blew through the tree branches in the garden, and made the grass shards waver.

'Do you wanna go inside, Chlo? I feel like my nipples could cut glass'

'Let's go inside', Chloe agreed with a giggle.
----------
They were now both upstairs and in bed. Beca had Chloe laying on top of her, teasing her.

'Stop! Chlo, stop!', she pleaded to the redhead. Chloe was blowing delicately on the girl's eyelashes, which made her incredibly uncomfortable.

'You're going to be so tired for school tomorrow', the brunette laughed, 'And you're going to have to tell the children that you stayed up to blow at my eyes'

Chloe let out a cackle, then gave Beca a kiss.

'Goodnight', she smiled, as she broke the kiss.

'Night, Chloe'

The DJ gave the girl on top of her one last cuddle, then they moved onto their respective sides of the bed. They were soon asleep and dreaming.
-----------------------------------------------------------
'When you've done that, Beca, I could really do with you showing me the set you've planned for next week, and then I'd like you to show Wade around the studio'

A few days later, Beca's boss had been giving her about fifty million things to do all day, and the DJ was growing tired.

'Yes sir', she muttered, adding a half-hearted salute.

She wanted so badly to be at home with Chloe, and couldn't wait to see her that evening when she finished work. Somehow Chloe always put the energy back into her.
---------------------------------
Beca nudged open the bedroom door to find Chloe sat in her PJs on the bed.

'Good evening', Chloe said cheerily.

'Evening', Beca yawned, stumbling towards the mattress.

'Do you need anything to eat?'

The brunette had slumped onto the mattress on her stomach, partially burying her face in a pillow.

'I ate a panini and a pot of fruit at work before I left', she answered.

'Had a rough day?', Chloe asked, leaning forwards to place a kiss on the top of her head.

'I'm super tired', Beca yawned once more.

The redhead moved to sit on top of Beca's ass, then proceeded to lift the girl's shirt up her back.

'What are you doing?', Beca asked, her voice muffled by the pillow.

'I promised you a back rub'

Chloe lifted the shirt so that it came up to the girl's armpits, and unhooked her bra. Then, she slowly drove the bottoms of her palms on either side of her spine.

'Oh my god', the brunette breathed. In a single movement, Chloe had released the stress that had built up duing the day.

Trailing her palms up alongside the spine, Chloe reached her shoulders. She rubbed around each shoulder blade with her thumbs- gently at first, then with a bit more pressure. When Beca tensed up then relaxed in pleasure, Chloe ran her fingers down her back, barely touching the skin, sending a shiver through the brunette. She calmed the shiver by gripping her hands on both hips, and using her thumbs in circular movements to caress the dimple's on Beca's lower back.

'I can't tell if this is turning me on, or putting me to sleep', the DJ said huskily.

The redhead switched her attention to the top of the shoulders, massaging them sensually. She leaned over to kiss the nape of her neck, then the righ side of the neck.

'Turning me on', Beca decided.

Pulling back, Chloe began to knead at the spinal muscles, sending Beca's senses into overdrive. Afterwards, she made light taps on the skin, then moved her hands to Beca's neck. Gently, she rubbed up and down on either side of the neck.

'My god, Chloe. Why don't you do this for a living?', Beca rambled into the pillow. She was struggling to speak properly due to how chilled out she was feeling.

Chloe went back to kneading the upper back muscles for a few moments before running her thumbs down to the area just above the girl's waistband. As she rubbed her thumbs lightly over the skin, Beca turned over onto her back, causing the redhead to end up straddling her front.

'Don't you want me to do more?', Chloe asked, confused as to why Beca stopped her.

'If you do more', Beca breathed deeply, 'I will actually have to attack you'

'Why would you attack me?', Chloe replied, sounding like a scared puppy.

'Attack you...with kisses and stuff'

A smirk came across the redhead's face as Beca awkwardly bit her lip. Chloe got off her lap, and lay herself down next to the girl, and Beca turned to face her.

'Your hair smells amazing', the brunette said.

Chloe placed her hand on the side of the brunette's neck, caressing it slightly. Then, she transferred the hand into Beca's hair, which was hanging down at her shoulders. Massaging the back of the girl's head, Chloe leaned in for a tender kiss.

'Are you feeling more awake?', she said as she pulled away.

'I feel like I want to kiss and cuddle you, and fall asleep with you snuggled up to me'

'That sounds perfect', Chloe smiled, kissing her once more.

Swiftly, the DJ left the mattress to change into her PJs and clean off her makeup. Returning to the bed, she slipped under the sheets next to Chloe and brought her in for an embrace; her arms were around the redhead's waist, and Chloe's arms were around Beca's neck. Both of them sighed out of relaxation. They spent a number of minutes wrapped up in the safety and warmth of each other before Chloe nuzzled further into her girlfriend's neck and held her even tighter.

'You're so cuddly tonight', the brunette said, unable to hide the happiness in her voice.

'I just love you too much', Chloe replied, suddenly moving her head back to leave little kisses all over Beca's face, making the girl laugh.

'You're weird, Chlo'

'You love me for it'

The redhead stopped the kissing, and returned her head to Beca's shoulder.

'I can't argue with that', Beca told her, giving her a squeeze.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 105 15
Carina, a straight Italian woman, has completed her studies and is going to work and live where she did her last internship in America. She chose to...
27.1K 413 29
[Y/n is female based] Drama and romance collide with each other! How will you, y/n Jones, save your relationship with Micheal Afton. As children sta...
12.4K 275 7
Stefania and Danielle are starting to get ready for the red carpet, but as they're on the red carpet, they run into someone from Danielle's past... W...
128K 3K 26
Not my story Got it from Fanfiction.net story by: makegoodchoices