WILD ➞ Fred Weasley

By rxmione

YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well... More

disclaimers
trailers
WILD
graphic gallery
epigraph
prologue
PART ONE
i. lockhart and lockdowns
ii. summer's a knife
iii. baby, please come home!
iv. pretty boy
v. winter days drifting away
vi. hypothetically speaking
vii. the end of an era
PART TWO
viii. this is why we can't have nice things
ix. new term, new death-trap
xi. love stinks
xii. yule-posals
xiii. a winter's ball
xiv. blame it on the alcohol
xv. the black lake
xvi. spicy pisces
xvii. all for nothing at all
xviii. life and death
PART THREE
xix. like father, like daughter
xx. smells like amortentia
xxi. midnight memories
xxii. badges, brooms, and brothers
xxiii. hog's head
xxiv. the highs and lows of inter-house quidditch
xxv. locker room kisses
xxvi. bring your daughter to work day
xxvii. a very grimmauld christmas (part one)
xxviii. a very grimmauld christmas (part two)
PART FOUR
xxix. much ado about something
xxx. stupid cupid
xxxi. chivalry is not dead
xxxii. secret secret, i've got a secret
xxxiii. there's no crying in quidditch
xxxiv. sparks fly
xxxv. unpathed waters, undreamed shores
xxxvi. george and fred's dramatic departure
xxxvii. blessed be the peacemakers
xxxviii. dusk 'till dawn
PART FIVE
xxxix. opening day
xl. infatuation
xli. any way the wind blows
xlii. clean
xliii. the order of the pheonix
xliv. nasty nineteen
xlv. 'twas the night before christmas
xlvi. last christmas
xlvii. snowmageddon
xlviii. my funny valentine
xlix. family ties
l. song sung blue
li. funeral
PART SIX
lii. the one
liii. lover's quarrel
liv. holier than thou
lv. happy birthday, harry! sorry your party's so lame
lvi. marriage is what brings us together
lvii. ask me no questions and i'll tell you no lies
A/N (ANNOUNCEMENT!)
lviii. the morning after
lix. 'o brother, where art thou
lx. potterwatch
lxi. sweet child o' mine
lxii. birthday at the burrow
lxiii. but it's not like chrismtas at all
lxiv. the babysitter's club
lxv. girl's night in
lxvi. elysium
lxvii. ollivander
lxviii. one day more
lxix. as the world caves in
lxx. may third
epilogue
AUTHOR'S NOTE
ALTERNATE ENDING #1
A/N!!

x. good times and age lines

124K 3.6K 4.6K
By rxmione

TEN

WEEKS PASSED AND RORY FINALLY GAVE up on convincing the twins to not try and enter the Tournament. Even Angelina had considered entering since she was going to be of age. Marina wasn't in love with the idea, but being the good friend she was, she helped them with their aging potion. The weeks leading up to the arrival of the two schools were filled with anticipation. September slipped away like a moment in time, and before Rory knew it it was October.

Rory was already not enjoying their new Defense Against the Dark Arts Professor. Not only was he a complete creep, but he was making them practice unforgivable curses. At first, Rory assumed it was part of their N.E.W.T lessons, until she learned he was making younger years do it as well and it wasn't typically on the curriculum. She missed Lupin. However, she didn't miss Snape and not being in Potions was amazing. Her and the twins had a free period while the rest of their friends were off chopping liver and rat's tails in the dungeons. Her sixth year at Hogwarts wasn't the worst so far.

Her and Cedric did end up having a few classes together. She ended up choosing five classes since History of Magic was incredibly boring to her. Cedric was in her Transfiguration class as well as her Charms class. She didn't mind it. They still talked and joked just as friends. Almost exactly like they were just months before without the factor of them making out from time to time. It was nice to be friends again.

As for the twins, they were getting on just fine with their business. Although it seemed to take a back seat as they focused on trying to get past the age restriction of the tournament. They didn't "perfect" it until just before Beauxbatons and Durmstrang arrived.

Rory rolled her eyes at the sight of Marina and the twins sitting on the floor of the common room around a cauldron, goofy smiles on their faces.

"You three are ridiculous, c'mon or else we're going to miss the arrival and the feast!" Rory said. "Don't you want to see who you'll be competing against."

"Were those... words of encouragement?" George gasped sarcastically.

Rory sighed, "Reserve psychology is my final tactic in giving you two to give this thing up."

The three stood up from off the floor and began following Rory out of the common room. They were being led by McGonnagal to the entrance hall.

"Rory is that a — " Fred pointed at something in her chest.

"A S.P.E.W badge? Yeah, what about it?" She replied. S.P.E.W was Hermione Granger's latest adventure in which she was fighting for the rights of House Elves after finding out they worked at Hogwarts. Rory had met many House Elves in her time at Hogwarts by sneaking into the kitchens. However, she agreed with Hermione and was always up to fight for a good cause. Also, Rory felt bad no one else was joining.

"It's a bit ridiculous though," George said as they approached the entrance hall.

"Follow me, please!" said McGonnagal, "First years in front... no pushing!"

"Hermione is standing up for a good cause! She's always been very nice to all of us it's the least we could do!" Rory protested, now standing on her tiptoes and peering over the crowd of students in front of her.

Fred chuckled, "Very nice is an overstatement, Ror. But it's quite mental, those Elves are happy!"

Before Rory could respond she heard Dumbledore announce Beauxbatons was arriving and everyone eagerly looked out over the Black Lake. Rory could barely see behind the crowd of students. Sixth and seventh years were in the very back and she was not the tallest. However, over the heads, she saw a giant carriage flying down towards the students. It landed in front of them and Rory got a better look. A boy wearing pale blue robes emerged from the carriage and unfolded a set of golden steps. A very large woman stepped out and gasps were heard around the crowd. Dumbledore began clapping and the students followed.

Suddenly, about a dozen boys and girls in their late teens walked out of the carriage immediately looking very cold. The very large woman (their Headmistress, Madame Maxine) led them into the castle to warm up and the crowd became silent again waiting for the next school.

Through the silence, they heard a loud rumble. Everyone looked around with confusion until Lee shouted, "The lake! Look at the lake!"

Everyone looked down as slowly, a giant pirate's ship emerged from the dark water. The Durmstrang group appeared clad in burgundy cloaks. Rory looked around as Dumbledore and their Headmaster exchanged words and noticed a familiar face.

"Is that... Viktor Krum?" Fred whispered.

"Who?" Marina asked.

Rory looked at her, "Marina, Viktor Krum is like the best seeker in the world!"

"Oh," the girl replied, "Well, he's quite fit."

[][][][][]

THE GOBLET OF FIRE. THAT WAS the impartial judge who was to decide who was worthy enough for the Tournament. And around it was an age line. An age line that a silly aging potion wouldn't be able to fool.

The twins were still persistent. Marina knew it was a lost cause, but she let them go through with it anyways.

On Saturday morning's most students slept in and had breakfast a bit later. Although Rory usually did the same, she woke up unusually early. This morning wasn't like most. It seemed half the house was awake, all buzzing about putting their name in the Goblet of Fire. Angelina had decided for sure she was going to put her name in, she was actually seventeen so there was a real chance for some Gryffindor representation. Again, Rory discouraged the idea but in the back of her mind it did seem kind of cool that Angelina had a chance to represent her school like that.

Together Rory, Marina, Angelina, Lee, and the twins headed down towards the entrance hall. The twins were holding on to small vials of the potion. They drank it just as they left the common room and hurried down the steps (with a disapproving glare by Rory). They saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione and went towards them.

"Done it!" Fred whisper-yelled to the trio, "Just take it."

"What?" Ron asked, looking confused.

"The Aging Potion, dung brains!" Fred rolled his eyes.

"One drop each," George explained, "We only need to be a few months older."

Hermione tried explaining it was a bad idea, but they went ahead with it anyways. Rory sighed and stood next to Hermione, watching them put their names in.

Everyone was staring at Fred as he stepped over the line. George joined him with excitement. For a moment, everyone thought it had worked. But then, they were hurled out of the circle and sprouted long white beards. The students erupted in laughter and even Rory found herself chuckling. It was a wonderful "I told you so" moment.

"I did warn you," Dumbledore said, coming out of the Great Hall, "I suggest you both go up to Madam Pomfrey. She is already tending to Miss Fawcett, of Ravenclaw, and Mr. Summers, of Hufflepuff, both of whom decided to age themselves up a little too. Though I must say, neither of their beards is anything like as fine as yours."

The twins set off for the hospital with Lee joining them. Rory thought it would be best she stay back and not drag herself along with them. The younger students entered the Great Hall, leaving Rory with Marina and Angelina.

"I'm going to do it!" Angelina smiled, "Wish me luck."

Rory sighed, "Good luck."

Angelina took a deep breath and stepped into the golden circle around the Goblet, she placed in a slip of paper and stepped out successfully. Marina smiled and gave her a high five and the three of them set off towards the Great Hall. Before she could enter, she heard someone say her name.

She turned to see Cedric clutching a small paper in his hands.

"Cedric what —"

He smiled, "I'm going to put my name in there."

The Gryffindor shot him a look, "I've told you I think it's a bad idea!"

Cedric shrugged, "I think I could really win it. My dad would be so proud of me if I even got picked."

"It's dangerous, Ced. Can't you make your dad proud by passing all your classes or something?"

"No, I can't." He said, "I know it's dangerous but — "

"Hey, it's your funeral," she shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 42.8K 115
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢�...
226K 4.9K 70
𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, 𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃...
548 41 8
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
535K 11.2K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...