The Right Time

By Bechamy

Chloe has had feelings for Beca since day one, but unfortunately, Beca hasn't been so quick to reciprocate th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter Thirty Three

1.3K 31 0
By Bechamy

'Tell me'

'No! My god, you're bad at waiting for surprises sometimes'

Beca and Chloe were tucked up in bed. The brunette had just arrived home from work, and had made the mistake of telling Chloe she had a suprise planned for their three month anniversary.

'Please tell me! I'll give you a really big cuddle', Chloe begged.

'I can get cuddles whenever I want anyway'

'No you can't. I don't just hand out cuddles to anyone'

Beca rolled onto her side to face Chloe, then placed her hand on the redhead's hip, playing with the corner of her blue flannel shirt.
Leaning forward, she kissed the girl's nose.

'Can I have a cuddle please?', she asked.

Without even contemplating it, Chloe wrapped her arms around Beca's neck and snuggled her head into her brown hair.

'This surprise better be good', she told the DJ.

'I think you'll love it', Beca replied, giving her a warm squeeze.
-------------
It was the day of their three month anniversary, and both girls were at work. Chloe had to stay behind at the school for a meeting until eight, whilst Beca was working on some tracks in a studio until half seven.

-It's killing me being here, knowing that you've got a surprise for me...x-

Chloe was messaging her girlfriend during the kid's break time.

Beca smiled as she typed a
reply:

-I'll tell you what it is- it's a big box of puppies and rainbows x-

-God I hope you're being serious x-
---------------
One hour before Beca was due to leave the studio, she sent Chloe a text.

-Text me when you're at least 15mins away please x-

-Ooh okay. I'm so excited!!x-

When it was finally time to leave, the DJ packed up her things and rushed to her car. She was looking forward to treating her girlfriend, although she wasn't sure how she would react to what she had planned. Turning on the radio, she drowned herself in thoughts of how the evening could go.

What if she doesn't find it funny? Nah, she's got a good sense of humour. What if she doesn't find it...hot? What if she laughs in my face? Tells everyone how ridiculously un-romantic my gestures are? Oh shut up. Shut up. It. Will. Be. Fine.
-------
-Hey, I'm 20mins away x-

Beca saw the message from Chloe, then continued to get herself ready. She was stood in front of the bathroom mirror, tying her hair up into a bun and tidying up her eyeliner. She dabbed carefully at the corners of her eyes and tucked a couple of stray hairs behind her ears. Reaching for her toothbrush and the bottle of mouthwash next to the sink, she cleaned her teeth.

-Just under 10mins away...x-

Beca quickly went into her bedroom for the perfume Chloe liked her to wear the most; she spritzed it on her neck and wrists.

Returning to the bathroom, she sat in wait on the sink countertop.
------------------
Beca heard the sound of keys rattling in the door, then immediately stood up. Taking a breath, she let her bathrobe fall to the floor, then stepped into the shower.

'I'm home, Becs', Chloe called out as she climbed the stairs.

As she stepped into her room, she noticed a note on the chest of drawers that said:

'Chloe,

Get undressed, then I'll tell you where I am.

Beca'

Luckily for Beca, the light in the bathroom didn't give away her location, despite it being an en-suite and a few feet away from Chloe; the redhead took no notice of the light slipping under the door.

Giggling aloud, the ginger put down her handbag, then hastily removed her clothes.
Perching herself on the end of her bed, stark naked, she told Beca she was ready.

Inhaling deeply, the brunette switched on the shower, letting the water stream over her body.

'You shout it out, but I can't hear a word you say', Beca sang shyly, 'I'm talking loud, not saying much. I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet. You shoot me down, but I get up'

Chloe grinned widely as she neared the bathroom door, her eyes welling up with giddiness and excitement. She pushed the door open to find the brunette facing the back wall, soap running down her spine.

'I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose', Beca sang, unaware that she was no longer alone in the bathroom.

'Fire away, fire away', the girls sang together.

Beca smiled at the floor.
Chloe tip-toed into the shower and stood behind her girlfriend; the DJ turned around to face her.

'Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away, fire away.
You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium.
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium', they harmonised, looking deep into each other's eyes.

They glanced down at their bodies- fully appreciating the fact that it was now acceptable to stare at the other one.

'I believe this is the part where you tell me how talented I am and how much you need me', Beca said, referencing their first shower meeting.

Chloe stepped forward so that she could hover her lips near Beca's ear.

'No, that part comes later', she whispered, leaving a hot kiss on her neck.

'How do you make everything so dirty?', Beca laughed.

'That's my talent'

'You have more talents than that', the brunette told her, moving her arms around her girlfriend's neck.

Chloe pressed Beca hard against the shower wall, the water still flowing over their bodies. Her hands ran over the girl's wet, glistening, toned abs- gripping at the sides as she kissed Beca's neck. Beca's hands began to tangle themselves in Chloe's damp hair, tugging gently.

The redhead pulled away to look Beca in the eye- their mouths almost touching

'You have no idea how good it feels to be kissing you in here', she breathed before pressing her lips against hers, 'You smell amazing', she added.

Tracing her fingers from Beca's sides to her breasts, she then smoothed over the soft, wet skin. The brunette felt herself tingle at the touch, and relaxed her hands slightly. As Chloe groped at her chest, Beca's hands moved onto the ginger's shoulders, gripping onto them tightly.

'Happy anniversary', Beca whispered.

'Happy anniversary to you too'

Chloe gave the girl's breasts one last squeeze before she grabbed Beca's thighs, sweeping her legs off the floor, causing Beca to gasp as her legs wrapped around Chloe's waist. Chloe pushed her girlfriend back against the wall again for support, then latched onto her neck. She kissed at the skin, biting softly as she did so. To keep Beca held upright, her fingers were tightly clasped on the underside of her thighs.

'Mmm', the brunette moaned, the sensation of Chloe pressing her against the wall and between her legs a little too much to handle.

Gradually, Chloe lowered Beca so that her feet were on the shower floor again. The brunette pulled her closer, running one hand through her hair, and using the other to hold her hip while she kissed her passionately. Stopping for breath and staring at Chloe's lips, she traced the fingers that were on the girl's hip down between Chloe's legs. Gently, she rubbed backwards and forwards. It was hard to tell how turned on Chloe had been because the water stream was making them both soaking wet anyway. However, she kept moving her index and middle finger back and forth, back and forth, deeper and deeper; it soon became clear how turned on Chloe was.

'Beca...', she moaned into her girlfriend's lips, (their mouths were still centimetres apart- their eyes locked on them).

Beca closed the small gap between their mouths, kissing slowly before biting and sensually pulling at the bottom lip. She continued to kiss her as her fingers made one extensive push into Chloe.

'Please, Beca'

The smaller girl pushed inwards again, then broke all of their contact- Chloe was visibly bemused. Next, Beca pulled Chloe towards the wall, switching places with her. Then, as soon as the redhead's spine touched the wall, she pinned the girl's wrists above her head with one forearm.

'Oh, that's what you're doin-'

Before Chloe could finish her sentence, Beca interrupted with a kiss. After a few minutes of enjoying the kiss, the brunette rested her head on her shoulder, and returned her spare hand between Chloe's legs. Starting with steady, sporadic movements, she could feel Chloe getting frustrated.

Out of nowhere, the movements became more regular, rhythmic, and responsive. Chloe was practically pulsating and was coming close to a pleasure trip. Her hands, which were still above her head, turned into clenched fists, and she fought the urge to grab Beca closer. Then, Beca hit one particular spot, speedily circling it. She breathed hotly on Chloe's shoulder.

'Oh...Beca...I need...', the redhead mumbled, her wrists struggling against Beca's forearm.

The brunette persisted, pushing deeper and faster at the same time. Both of her arms were beginning to go dead, so she dropped the arm that was holding back Chloe's wrists. Chloe audibly sighed, then wrapped her arms tightly around Beca's neck.

Beca sped up for the last time- she could feel the redhead's walls clamping around her fingers, and could hear her breathing getting louder.

Chloe groaned, her heart racing, 'Oh. My. God...Ohhhh'

Chloe's fingers went white at the knuckles as she squeezed them against her own arms. Her breathing got shallower and shallower until she finally let out a long moan, then relaxed. She gave Beca a kiss as she removed her hand from between her legs. Chloe didn't leave it very long before she reached her own hand between Beca's legs to return the favour. The hot water was getting too much for them both, so she reached one hand out to turn the temperature down.

'Thanks', the brunette said genuinely as she kissed her.

'Don't thank me yet', came the reply.

The redhead picked up the pace of her fingers as the cool water ran down their backs. She bit Beca's lip, then broke the kiss to pull her closer. She turned her head to nibble at the skin near the brunette's ear, then the skin at the crook of her neck. With one smooth movement, she pushed her fingers far in, causing Beca to release a hearty sigh of pleasure. Beca grasped at her hips.

'Are you ready?', Chloe asked her.

Beca nodded.

Chloe pulsed her fingers around in circles whilst keeping a strong grip around the girl's back with her other arm. Beca could feel her legs starting to turn to jelly.

'Chlo...I'm not gonna be able to...stay upright', she stuttered, the pleasure nearly getting the best of her.

Chloe moved the arm that was over Beca's arm and behind the girl's back, so that it was now under the girl's arm- she was supporting her and held her tightly.

The redhead continued to rub faster and faster, feeling the brunette beginning to tense.

'Chloe'

Faster and faster.

'Chlo...'

Quicker and quicker.

The brunette's breathing grew sharp, and her hands stiffened on the redhead's waist.

Deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, Beca moaned and almost collapsed from the intense pleasure. Chloe removed her hand as soon as Beca had loosened up and got quieter again. She turned the water temperature colder and enjoyed the fresh feeling.

Once Beca recovered and caught up with her breath, she bent over to grasp for a bottle of shampoo. Squeezing a dollop of it on her hand, she smoothed it through Chloe's hair. She repeated the step- this time for her own hair.

'I love you', the redhead smiled.

Beca leaned forward to give her a quick peck on the lips.

'Love you too', she replied, 'Oh, fuck! Ow- fucking ow!'

The DJ was all of a sudden rubbing maniacally at her eyes after getting shampoo in them.

'Oh my god, are you okay?', Chloe asked, before laughing, 'Here, let me help'

'Ow, ow, ow'

Chloe brought Beca towards her so that she was stood under more of the flow of water. She pushed the brown hair back out of the way; wet her now soapy fingers under the water stream, then delicately wiped at her girlfriend's eyes.

'Better?'

'Better', the brunette answered- a little shook up, 'Thank you'

'Thank you for my surprise', Chloe said, getting the bottle of conditioner off the shower floor. She put a dollop of it into her girlfriend's hair, then her own.

'I've been waiting to do it for a long time...'

'I know you have', Chloe teased, turning her back to her and reaching for some soap. She lathered it over her wet body, then looked over her shoulder, saying, 'I'm just irresistible to you when I'm wet', she winked.

'Stop that', Beca said, quickly rolling her eyes down the girl's body, next looking at her own feet in shyness as she washed out the conditioner. She found it hard to resist looking at the sexy dimples on Chloe's back, and the way Chloe's skin was practically glowing.

'Stop what?'

'Making me want you all the time'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.9K 30
Friendship comes and goes alongside the passage of time, but sometimes, the bonds between certain people are stronger than normal. Stephen Strange an...
86.1K 1.4K 12
Melody Conrad, sister to Stacie Conrad but better known as Baby. When the two sisters go to college they have an adventure of singing, screaming, lov...
91.3K 1.2K 45
Leo and Gia meet during seven minutes in heaven. They think it'll be a one-time meeting until Leo spreads false rumors, and Gia is determined to spea...
460K 8.6K 20
"you're the only little flight attendant that I will ever flirt with." donald walsh x oc started- august 6, 2015