Slipping Away (A Larry Stylin...

Oleh Sammyotterr

Louis and Harry were the best of friends. Until one night when everything was flipped upside down. After that... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
*IMPORTANT*

Chapter Thirty-Three

638 21 4
Oleh Sammyotterr

When Harry arrived at their management building he'd heard many questions asking him about how he felt having a fag for a bandmate. He ignored the questions and walked up to the conference. He opened the door and was slightly entertained by the scene before him. Louis and Simon were yelling at each other while Liam tried to calm everyone down. He looked over and spotted Niall in a random chair in the room, texting furiously on his phone. He whistled loudly and everyone stopped, heads snapping in his direction.

"Now. Why don't we start this meeting like adults?" he suggested and Simon started to protest by Harry wasn't having it. "SIT." He shouted and everyone did as he said, staring at him in shock. He moved to sit next to Louis.

"You know the rule. You can't sit next to him." A woman sneered and Harry glared at her.

"To hell with your rules." He snapped and took the seat next to Louis. Liam sat next to him and Niall sat on Louis' other side.

"Now boys. Listen to me..." Simon started and stopped speaking when he saw Harry's look.

"No. You people listen to me. I'm sick and tired of how you people treat us. We've been working almost nonstop since we left X-Factor. I couldn't go to my sister's graduation because you scheduled a concert on that date when you knew full well that she was graduating that day. I'm sure the boys agree when I say we're done with you horrible people." Harry said and the boys nodded in agreement. "When our contract is up we're done. We're taking a year off to focus on ourselves and our families. When we come back from our hiatus we're signing with a new record. I'd rather stop singing than work for you assholes again." He spat and Simon sighed, looking defeated.

"We need to clean up the mess Louis made with his tweet." The woman spat and Harry glared at her, standing up and leaning over the table.

"It's fucking 2015. Caitlyn Jenner came out. Kristen Stewart came out. Louis and I can come out if we want to. Go ahead and sue us. We don't care. He told me about the contract and guess what. I won't be afraid to take your corrupt practices to the press. Louis didn't make a mess. He was finally honest with our fans. All we've wanted to do is be honest with them but you had us convinced that they would hate us if we told them. You people are monsters." Harry said, finishing with his rant. He sat back down and took Louis' hand in his own. The woman looked at them in disgust. Harry glared at her until she looked down, obviously scared of him. Simon sighed.

"You boys can leave. We'll set up a press conference for tomorrow to get everything worked out." He said, ushering for the boys to leave. Harry nodded and stood up, still holding Louis' hand. Before they were getting ready to walk out of the building Harry dropped his hand. Louis looked up at him with a frown.

"I'm not ready to show the world us until we know what we are." He murmured and Louis gave him an understanding nod.

"Can I still come over for dinner tonight?" Louis asked and Harry nodded, chuckling softly.

"Pick up some Chinese. Don't worry about the movies. I've got plenty." He told Louis and the smaller boy nodded. Harry hugged him quickly and nodded at the doors. "Ready to face the mob?" he asked and Louis took a deep breath.

"Not really but let's go." Louis said and walked outside between Harry and Paul. Questions were thrown at them from all sides. When they climbed into the vehicle Harry though for a moment.

"Maybe you should just come over. Terrance can pick up some food for us when he brings Adaley over." He suggested and Louis nodded, leaning into Harry's side.

"Sounds good. Gives us time to talk about us." Louis murmured and Harry nodded, wrapping an arm around Louis' shoulders. When they arrived at the apartment they walked in and collapsed onto the couch, smiling at each other.

"That was stupid you know. Brave but stupid as all hell." Harry told him and Louis nodded, smiling shyly.

"I know. I was just so sick of hiding a huge part of me. Hiding is what caused me to lose you and I refuse to let that happen again." Louis said confidently and Harry chuckled softly, gently squeezing Louis' shoulder.

"We need to talk about us though, Lou." Harry murmured and Louis nodded sadly. Harry took a deep breath. "I still love you. I never stopped but that doesn't mean I'll take you back so quickly. Coming out means a lot but we have a lot to work on. We can't just be as carefree with our relationship as we were before. If we end up taking our relationship public then things will be even harder than before. We're going to lose fans and have a lot of people calling us horrible things. Before we can even think of coming out as couple we have to figure out if we can hold up to that stress. Yes we've been through a lot already but what we'd be facing from the public is worse. I want to take us public but not for a while." He explained and Louis nodded, gently squeezing Harry's knee.

"I completely understand. I don't care about going public with you. All I care about is being with you again and being able to kiss you whenever I want." Louis murmured and Harry smiled softly at the boy, leaning forward and pressing a gentle kiss to Louis' cheek. Louis sighed softly and smiled, staring deep into Harry's eyes. They jumped apart when they heard a knock at the door. Harry walked over to it and pulled it open to reveal a smiling Terrance holding take out and Adaley. He set Adaley down and handed Harry the food.

"Your bodyguard picked Adaley and me up. He said you needed food." Terrance said, kissing Adaley on the head. He watched as she ran to the couch, tackling Louis in a hug. Harry nodded and pulled out his wallet.

"How much do I owe you?" he asked, opening his wallet up. Terrance shook his head.

"I didn't pay for it. Your bodyguard did. He said it was his treat. He also wanted me to tell you how proud he is of you both." Terrance said with a smile. "And frankly so am I." he said softly and hugged Harry. He bid Louis a goodbye before disappearing down the hall. Harry walked in and put the food on the table. He grabbed three plates.

"C'mon guys. Dinner's getting cold." He called and Louis sulked into the kitchen.

"Why can't we just eat in front of the TV?" Louis whined and Harry glared at him.

"Because a sit down meal at the table is better for a child's development than watching something on TV. As long as Adaley is staying with us we're going to eat the table like we're a family." Harry said and sat down at the head of the table, looking pointedly at the seat to the right of him. Louis sat down with a grunt and Adaley giggled as she climbed into her own chair, sitting on her knees. As the night wore on Harry couldn't help but notice how right everything felt. To him it felt like he was meant to be raising a little girl with Louis. He was supposed to be the strict parent while Louis was the fun one. Harry sighed as he finished the dishes. Louis walked back into the kitchen and leaned against the counter.

"I finally got Adaley to sleep. I had to tell her three bedtime stories." Louis groaned and Harry chuckled, drying his hands. He leaned next to Louis and looked out at the living room, groaning at the mess.

"I just cleaned my apartment." He whined and Louis laughed, pushing Harry to the couch.

"You sit. Since you did the dishes I'll pick up the living room." Louis said and started to clean up the mess Adaley left. Harry decided that Adaley needed a place to store her toys at his house so he had Paul buy her a toy chest. Louis dumped all the toys inside and arraigned the stuffed animals on top. Harry chuckled softly and Louis stuck his tongue out, sitting next to him.

"Thank you, Lou." Harry said softly and turned to look at him. Louis smiled and shrugged.

"It's what I was born to do. I did it with my sisters so it's not much different." He said with a chuckle and Harry laughed, nodding in agreement. He let out a soft yawn and Louis smiled. "Ready to sleep?" he asked and Harry nodded, smiling sleepily. Louis looked at him before down at the couch. "I can sleep in here on the couch since Adaley is sleeping in her own bed tonight." Harry rolled his eyes.

"You'll sleep with me in our bed, you idiot. C'mon." He said, standing up and holding his hand out for Louis. Louis took it and they walked hand in hand back to the bedroom. Harry shut the door behind him and stripped off his clothes until he was only in his boxers. He threw his hair up into a bun and laid down, smiling at Louis. "You can borrow another t-shirt, Lou. I don't care." He said and Louis nodded. Harry's eyes fluttered closed and soon he felt a body press next to his. Louis laid his head on Harry's chest and Harry smiled, wrapping an arm around Louis' back.

"Goodnight, Hazza." Louis whispered and Harry smiled.

"Goodnight Boobear." Harry murmured and kissed the top of his head.

.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

58.2K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...
52K 837 30
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are best mates, best mates and nothing more. Louis is dating Eleanor, and the thought of them together makes Harry s...
Bullshit Oleh Becca

Fiksi Penggemar

453K 14.5K 29
Louis and Harry were changing, everyone could see it, you had to be blind not to. The fans, modest and the boys, they all knew that Harry and Louis w...
6.4K 169 20
Louis and Harry are your typical teenagers and have "hated" each other for as long as they can remember. One night at a party Harry finds Louis drunk...