The Right Time

By Bechamy

Chloe has had feelings for Beca since day one, but unfortunately, Beca hasn't been so quick to reciprocate th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six

Chapter Eleven

1.9K 52 0
By Bechamy

Beca was drying herself off with a towel when Chloe came over. Once finished, she handed Chloe a towel.

'Thanks', she said, as she patted herself down, 'Stacie wanted to know what to get you for a gift'

'Why?', Beca said, eyebrows furrowed in bewilderment. It wasn't her birthday for ages.

'I guess she wants to get you a thank you gift for today'

'Oh, that's kind of nice but unnecessary. Do you want an ice cream?'

'Can I have a-'

'Strawberry with a waffle cone', Beca interrupted.

As she made her way to the ice cream van, Stacie appeared and started to wipe herself off.

'You have to get Beca a present for today'

'What? Why?', Stacie asked.

'I told her that's why you were talking to me', Chloe explained.

'Could you not have thought of an excuse that didn't involve money?'

Chloe shrugged.

'Fine. I'll go to the souvenir shop across the road. What am I getting?'

'I don't know, use your imagination'

Stacie rolled her eyes, then crossed the road to the gift shop.

Beca came back with a vanilla cone for herself, and a strawberry cone for Chloe.

'Do you want to go for a walk with me?', Beca offered.

'Along the pier?'

And with that, the two headed for the pier.

'We should get a friendship bracelet', Beca said, looking at a stall with all kinds of beads and bracelets.

'I wouldn't guess that you were a friendship bracelet kind of girl'

'I'm full of surprises. I like that that one there', the brunette said, pointing to a purple and blue one.

'I like this one', Chloe pointed to a bracelet with dark green and light green hues.

'We'll have these two, please', Beca told the owner of the stall.

Chloe began to get her money from her pocket, but Beca quickly handed her own money over.

'My treat', she smiled, 'Let's get something for everyone to have at home'

The two girls found a shop with saltwater taffy, and bought two large bags for the Bellas. Soon, they had reached the end of the pier, and they leaned on the bars together. Beca pulled the friendship bracelets from one of the many gift bags she was carrying and asked Chloe to hold out her arm. Delicately, she tied the green bracelet around her friend's wrist, then put on her own. The girls looked out over the wide, shimmering water.

'I'm so scared about what happens after The Worlds', said Chloe out of the blue.

'So am I. But we've gotta move on sometime, we can't be in university forever'

'I'm scared about not having the Bellas'

'We'll all be friends until we're old and decrepid. We'll never be able to get rid of each other', Beca joked.

'Okay, but what about us? What happens once we graduate and compete? Are we still doing this?'

'You are never going to be able to get rid of me. I'm sticking around for you, Chlo'

'What about your dream?'

'Why can't you be a part of that?'

'You mean it?'

'Of course I mean it', Beca said. She pointed to their bracelets, 'For life', she laughed.

Chloe held Beca's hands and kissed her. It felt so good to kiss her in public, but also good because she knew that the Bellas couldn't possibly see them.
They took a slow walk back up the pier, holding hands the whole way.

'Don't you two look cute', Cynthia Rose commented when she saw them walk over to the towels.

'Always', Beca said, jokingly pretending to preen her hair.

'Hey, Beca, I got you a present', Stacie called.

'You didn't have to, Stace'

'Believe me, I did', she shot a look to Chloe.

The present was a luxury bath bomb shaped like a shell.

'Thanks, I love a good bath bomb', she said, hugging Stacie, 'We got you guys some taffy'

'Who said taffy?', Fat Amy shouted, bounding over.

'Hey, we're saving them for the journey', Beca said as she moved the bags of taffy behind her back.

'Why would you tease a girl like that?', Fat Amy complained.

The Bellas spent another couple of hours sunbathing and gossiping on the beach, then decided to go home; Taffy was shared around the bus like nobodys business.
-----------------------------------------
'Thank you for the day out, Beca', Emily said when they arrived home.

'No problem, I'll be collecting tips in my room later if you feel so obliged', the alt girl replied sarcastically.

Next, Beca ran a bath and tried out her new bath bomb. It made her smell fantastic.

'Woah, you smell like all kinds of yummy fruit', Fat Amy complimented her as she entered the lounge.

'Stacie bought me a bath bomb', Beca explained, 'Anyone have a hairdryer I can borrow? Mine just tried to electrocute me', she added.

'You can borrow mine, I'll show you where it is', Chloe replied.

The two went to Chloe's room and Beca was handed a hairdryer. She dried her hair in her own room while her friend went back to the lounge.

'We should go out to a club tonight', Stacie stated.

The Bellas agreed that it was a good idea and went to get ready.
Chloe knocked on Beca's door and told her the plan for the evening.

'Okay, I'll have to find something to wear, but that's cool'

Chloe left and got changed into a medium length, slim-fitting black dress, black blazer and a pair of white heels. Her hair was wavy.

'Wow, you look...gorgeous', Beca said when she saw her at her doorway.

'You're...you're fl...you're actually flawless', Chloe replied, barely able to speak.

Beca was wearing a long dress that had a blue top half, and was purple from the waist down. Her hair was sweeped over to one shoulder.

'Who know that Beca Mitchell could pull off glamour so well?', Chloe winked.

Beca rolled her eyes, grabbed her clutch and offered an arm to Chloe.

'M'lady'

The redhead giggled and they walked arm in arm to the front door. The Bellas whistled.

'You look so good, you guys!', Flo called from outside.

'You look hot!', Stacie agreed.

'Thank you. We're the hottest a capella group there has ever been!', Chloe shouted.

The girls didn't have to walk far to arrive at the club. Once inside, they immediately hit the dance floor; Beca and Fat Amy started doing a mean  duet to a hip hop song, which made all the Bellas laugh hysterically. It didn't take long for the drinks to start flowing, but Chloe had made a promise not to get too drunk- she wanted to remember a night out for once.

Sitting at a table in the corner of the room, Chloe was nursing her second martini. Her legs were sore from dancing for so long. Beca meanwhile, was busy rapping with Fat Amy and Lily.

Suddenly, Chloe felt someone sit next to her. It was a handsome blond guy who had been looking at her all evening. In fact, he was making it so obvious that Beca had even noticed at one point.

'Hi, I'm Sam', he spoke loudly.

'Hi. Chloe. Can I help you?', she said, a little snappy.

'Can I have a dance?'

Chloe could smell the alcohol thick on his breath. He leaned closer.

Placing her drink on the table, Chloe put one hand on his cheek and said,

'Not even in your dreams', and gave him a playful tap on the face.

She wasn't interested in the slightest. Maybe if she was drunk, she would have liked the attention, but right now, it just seemed creepy.

'Oh come on. I know you're not too good for me'

'Leave me alone before I get my friends over', Chloe said as she took a sip of her martini.

On the dancefloor, Beca finished rapping with Fat Amy and Lily and decided to find Chloe. As she made her way through the crowds of people in the club, Chloe was getting frustrated with Sam.

'You know you want it. You're doing that girl thing when you play hard to get'

Chloe rolled her eyes.

'I'm really hard right now', he slurred, as he reached for her leg.

'No, get o-'

'Are you fucking serious?', Beca shouted furiously.

'Beca, it's not what it looks-', Chloe immediately tried to calm the situation.

'Get the fuck off of her, you creep!', the short girl continued.

Chloe was relieved that Beca didn't seem to think she was flirting with him. That relief was soon replaced with fear, however.

Sam angrily looked Beca up and down.

'Jealous because I was getting it on with your girl?', he said, patronisingly.

'That's it', Beca said under her breath.

It wasn't long before the Bellas came running over. Beca's temper had been tested.

Surprisingly for such a small person, Beca grabbed Sam by the collar of his shirt and pulled him off his seat. She then threw a drink in his face.
All of a sudden, she was restrained by Fat Amy and Cynthia Rose, and escorted out of the club. They sat her on the curb outside.

'Oh shit', she said.

'What was that all about? You white girls are crazy', Cynthia Rose laughed.

'He was touching her, and she didn't want it', Beca said into her hands. She started crying, 'Chloe's going to be mad at me'

'Why would she be mad if you were standing up for her?', Fat Amy asked.

'I don't know...maybe I misread the situation...I don't know'

Amy and Cynthia walked the girl home. Beca went straight to her room to cry alone. She was worried that she had lost Chloe forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.2K 44
Sequel to Bechloe - I Put A Spell On You. Four years after they first met, Beca and Chloe are still hopelessly in love with each other. Chloe is stil...
40.5K 741 10
Idea by @Jace1002 After an intersex Beca sleeps with Chloe one drunken night, the redhead falls pregnant and Beca has to step up and be responsible f...
94.2K 2.3K 31
All those good one shots of Bechloe for you Updated every now and then
385K 9.9K 58
Highest Ranking: 1# in Pitchperfect (25/7/18) 1# in Pitchperfect2 (25/7/18) 1# in Pitchperfect3 (01/8/18) 1# in Bellas (26/7/18) 1# in ChloeBeale (11...