Her Brother, My Master (boyxb...

By BigNeptune

When Mylo Heather finds himself lost at a party his friend convinced him to attend, he searches high and low... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Epilogue: Part One

Chapter Eight

219K 7.9K 4.3K
By BigNeptune

When I got home that day I was pretty much still running over all the possible outcomes of what would happen to that teacher. Would they fire him for being homophobic? Would they think we were in the wrong? Would I get in trouble?

I don't like sounding like an asshole but I hoped he would get fired. I mean I couldn't stand another lesson with the guy, I think I'd have to make myself pick between punching the guy and desperately trying to make it up to him. My grades are in his hands.

Damn. Decisions. They were never my cup of tea.

I slid the key in the lock just as the door was pulled open and my father was there glaring down at me.

Was he mad at me? Oh my god. Did he call home? My father might not be abusive but he could still be scary as all hell. I hated getting in trouble with him.

"Go on then Mylo." He said, gesturing towards the kitchen and stepping back a couple paces as I walked slowly in the entry to my home and dumped my backpack on the shoe rack like I always did, only this time a lot less haphazardly.

I was being wary. Why did he want me in the kitchen? It was nowhere near dinner time.

"We need to finish the discussion of ours this morning." He explained.

I inwardly groaned. That, in a sense, was worse than Mr Lester phoning up my dad with a bunch of random excuses to indicate I was a bad kid. I was pretty much convinced he would be proud of me once I told him the details. Whereas telling him the details of the party I'd attended was sure to go down like bitter water.

"I have homework." I protested silently.

He glared at me and I took a seat in front of him. "Well then you can get it out and do it here."

I had practically no homework. The one time it could have gotten me out of something worse than the prospect of receiving some and I had none. I mean apart from a couple French exercises that I had left till the last minute, but they were in my locker back at school anyway.

I sighed and kept my hands under the table as I fidgeted nervously. "What do you want to know?" I asked straight out. I was going to let him get all his screaming out and then go upstairs and be house bound by him as though I had wanted anything else, I'm pretty much a social recluse anyway.

"Did you sleep with Darren?" He asked for what seemed to be the fifth time since this morning. "I'm only asking you once more and if you lie I will go over to his house and ask him myself!"

Oh god. That was the last thing I needed in my slowly mending relationship with Darren, my father screaming in his face and humiliating me over a simple stupid misunderstanding because of his now increasingly frustrating sister.

"Dad I swear to god I didn't!"

"How far did you go then?" He replied almost right away.

I felt my eyes widen. Whoa. Considering the fact that he himself had struggled coming to terms with my sexuality a long while back (which mostly consisted of him visibly avoiding me before eventually giving in to fatherly love) it seemed like a massive feat for him to ask intimate details from what he so strongly believed had been a sexual occasion.

"No... No dad I really did nothing! I just slept in his bed really!"

"You're both naked, you have bloody murder hickeys all up your neck and you're cuddled in his arms in his bed. Oh of course. Nothing fucking happened. I see." He was practically shouting at this point and that meant I found myself flinching at every word.

"I used to always sleep in his bed. He's straight!" I protested. "Straight as a ray of sun, and we were only half naked, well he was, and that was because he always takes his shirt off in his sleep... I was naked cause I had a shower though." I cut my rambling short at the sight of my fathers disapproving glare.

"Why shower if you did nothing?"

"Nathan threw up along the car ride back, made me feel icky, but like everyone else wanted to shower too, they were to tired though..."

"The hickeys."

Damn, dad did not forget a dang thing did he. "The hickeys were from someone else." I confessed, bowing my head low and suddenly really focusing on my sisters school jumper, there was a moth hole just near the bottom, fascinating, very fascinating.

"From who?" He bellowed.

I shook in my seat a little at that. "His name is Miguel. Or... No but he was at the party."

"Was he sober?"

I shook my head after a moments thought. I couldn't tell. I just couldn't. I didn't understand why such a hunky piece of man would hit on me unless he was drunk, high or... shit... do you think he was some kind of sex addict?

Ew... Then again... If attributed to that man in particular it didn't sound such a creeper as it might have otherwise. Specially not with a man as well hung as he.

"And are his parents aware he was at this party?"

"Uhh..." I tried to think, remember. The way he was interrogating me was making me really nervous and it took my a while to remember he was the sister of the girl who's party it was. "I think it was his party." I said. I'm not sure why I said that instead, guess it just seemed a simpler explanation and I didn't really want dad hounding after his ass too.

"Did you get his contact?" He asked.

I shook my head again.

He hummed. "Did he have fangs? Why'd he bite your neck like that? And don't think I can't see the concealer on your neck."

I stayed silent, fending off blushes from all directions.

"How old was he?"

"Like a couple years older." I answered honestly, because there was no way that giant hunk was my age.

"How far did you go?" Wow, dad was getting really calm all of a sudden. That meant a storm was a'brewin.

He did not believe I didn't go all the way with anyone that night and he was preparing to hear my confess exactly what he feared. The man was afraid I would turn into a boy slut. Ugh.

"It was just that." I lied. Sure there had been some kissing, some more biting, some more grinding, and a set of freshly pitched tents, but he did not need to know that.

"Where did this party take place?"

Damn, I didn't want him to ask that. He was going to storm over there and tell them all off for every letting me set foot in their party, or better than that, get them all arrested for selling drinks to minors.

I pursed my lips.

*****

So dad was still mad at me even after a full on week had passed by he was still disappointed in me for not giving up the address to him. But I just couldn't let him do that. I didn't want to embarrass myself in front of Miguel any more than I already had.

Darren had also been doing such a good job at always being where I was not that I was beginning to think my dad had decided to go down to his place and throw a tantrum either way.

He told me if he caught me flirting or kissing random boys I didn't know or quote on quote 'sleeping around' he would send me to juvi.

In my opinion I think he's just scared I'll find myself a boyfriend. And that was okay. Because I was just as afraid.

I was in my third lesson of the day, just after break and just one more lesson after this one to go before lunch.

I had Math and after this I would have English. I had double English today and had one first thing this morning (yeah my school has double lessons served non consecutively) and so I knew for a fact that Mr Lester was gone.

This was that no one seemed to think he got fired but that he got a forced break with pay from the school. Apparently they think he was caving under pressure or something like that. Whatever.

My phone vibrated a couple times in my pocket just as the bell rang and people cluttered in heaped piles up at the door.

I quickly pulled it from my pocket and checked. It was Darren. I guessed it would be, no one else sent me so many texts out of the blue consecutively like that. He was a fast typer. And there were a couple texts I'd missed from this morning.

This morning:

>Darren< Hey Mylo

>Darren< Are you there?

>Darren< I want to set this thing up and I think you'll like it

>Darren< I can't call

>Darren< Whatever I'll find you at school

Right now:

>Darren< Where are you

>Darren< Need to talk about something

I texted back slowly, I'm still not used to my phone so I took my time. Watching people flit their thumbs around like it was so hard thing was magic to me.

>Me< Room 29 what's up?

>Darren< I'm in room 29.

I screwed up my eyes and looked around the empty room. What was he talking about? I looked back down and was about to reply with 'uh. no?' but he got there first.

>Darren< Ooops sorry okay yeah I was in 28

He wrote. I grinned and looked up to find Darren in the door way walking in slowly, back slung over one shoulder with an evil smile and something I could come close to describing as an guilty look in his eyes.

"Hey." He greeted me.

"Hey Darren, sorry I didn't check my phone."

He nodded. "Like always, you need to check your phone more man."

I shrugged and watched as I took a seat beside me. "I don't really use it though, no one texts me much anyway." 

Darren slung an arm around my shoulder and grinned as he trapped my neck. "Aw, you need company huh."

I shrugged again. I didn't really have an answer to that. Yes I wanted more company but I wouldn't tell him that. Friends don't like hearing that, specially not Darren, he runs like a cheetah when he hears things like that. I guess some people are just wired up that way.

"You need a certain guys company huh." He grinned.

Darren seemed to be in a good mood. He's usually much calmer than this, less clingy, that can only mean one thing... He wants a favor.

I mumbled a 'what' just as I grabbed my notebook from my table, unzipped my penguin bag and placed it at the back along with my school diary.

"Saw Miguel by the way, yesterday."

I swung my head round to look at him, my eyes wide. "Why? I mean how?"

"I was meeting his sister." He explained.

"Oh that girl... Oh wait are you two..."

"No." He confirmed. "Not yet but I want to date her. Man she's so cute and perfect. Like she has a round ass and perfect boobs but she ain't no saw thumb she's damn modest and her personality, I can't get enough of her. I think she's the one. Like I'm serious man. I think she's really the one."

To be honest. I never got this whole 'the one' thing. I hear my friends say it a lot about the girls they like and a week over they refuse to acknowledge they ever said it. Still. I wasn't going to admit that.

"You should ask her out already." I smiled. "Oh, unless... Is she dating anyone?"

He shook his head. "No she's single and I already did. We're going on a double date today, this evening."

"Oh! When did this happen!" I smiled, happy for him. So far as I know it was rare he meet a woman in any other state than drunk, or as he says 'getting the tingles'.

"Last night actually."

"Wow so you have a girlfriend then!"

"Well no not really cause we're just seeing how things go and then we can maybe take things a little further."

I screwed up my face in confusion. "Oh okay... You going with anyone I know?"

"Actually yes."

"Oh who?"

"Hopefully two people you know."

I blinked. Okay?

"You."

I stared at him wide eyed.

"What?"

"You." He repeated.

"No wait what? Double date? I don't have a date. Why did you say you were going to come with me?!"

"Actually. I got you a date. With Miguel."

"What?! Darren no! Oh my god you set this up without me knowing? Does Miguel know?"

He nodded.

"That was why I said you were coming. Mae was complaining about how her brother never left his room since he returned from Japan, was just working in his room and never even let anyone inside. He just kept ordering food and then returning to his room."

"But I was in his room." I said.

"Yeah that's what I said so Mae was like, well you were probably special. She said she didn't know her brother was gay but if that was what he was into then she was okay with it."

I was surprised. "I was special?"

He ignored me and continued. "So I was like well we could ask him if he wants to go on a date with you and see how it goes and we could say for a double date."

"You asked him?"

"Yes! And he said yes.. God Mylo I'm serious, I just wanted to spend a day with her where I'm not making some pathetic excuse to pick up something I left at her house."

"My god Darren you aren't my pimp!"

I saw a vague blush on Darren's cheeks. "Shut up Mylo you were totally into that guy. You had this lover boy look whenever you were near. Why are you so afraid of him anyway?"

Why was I afraid of Miguel aka Ryuu Andorran. It was a good question. See the man may be a giant with a dominating aura, cruel tendencies and an obvious rough angle on things. But what scared me about him more than anything was that in the back of my mind I was sure that loving him, somehow, that falling for him... It would... I don't know, make me give up something large in my life, or accept it. It just scared me, that was all I knew.

I didn't feel in control around him. Like my reactions to the way he touched me. I mean granted he was probably just very experienced but I'd never felt like so much of an innocent virgin in my life, even when I was an innocent virgin.

I just mumbled something under my breath.

He sighed. "Will you come or not?" He asked.

I sighed in return. "Fine sure, for you and Mae."

His face lit up. "Fuck yeah!" He cheered.

"This is such short notice." I grumbled. "Can we stop off at my place for me to change?" I asked him.

He nodded.

"Sure we have to pick them up anyway. They'll be a bit further away from your house anyway."

"Okay. Where are we going?" I asked.

"Cute little Italian place down town. Fronts covered in flyers and it's not a great area but it's got the best food I've had in years. Dad took me once. He probably intended to take me to a shittier place but looks can be misleading. Man it's so cheep there too. Can't wait to take Mae." He grinned.

"That sounds amazing." I smiled, happy for him.

"You going to your next class or do you wanna bunk with me?" He asked as he slowly removed himself from his seat and made his way to the door.

"Can't, we have the replacement teacher Mrs Uber for English. You know how that goes."

He nodded.

"Tough luck. I'll see you after school yeah? Lockers okay, be there, and don't be late, apparently Miguel has an OCD thing about shit like that. Don't want to piss him off."

I nodded.

I believed that.

"Okay c'ya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...
25.2K 724 28
[BXB] "Promise me you'll stay strong, for me, for us" Smiling at the older boy below him Blake rested his forehead upon Alec's. "I promise" Hearin...
442K 19.6K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...
327K 6K 22
Warning : contains smut and yaoi if you are not a fan of the above DO NOT proceed Disclaimer: I don't own the characters all rights go to their right...