Remembrance (Markiplier X Rea...

By BonnieWest

You had been in a serious car crash, hitting the windshield. You lost everything about Mark. You wake up and... More

Chapter 1: The Loss
Chapter 2: Who Are You?
Chapter 3: Stranger
Chapter 4: Silent Games
Chapter 5: What's Your Favorite?
Chapter 6: It's Not Time
A/N
Chapter 7: Felt So Right
Chapter 8: Why Don't You Ask?
Chapter 9: Again?
A/N
Chapter 10: You're Funny
Chapter 11: Why Me?
Chapter 12: Cliffhanger
Chapter 13: Fall All Over Again
Chapter 14: Click
Chapter 15: Read All Day
Chapter 16: Stars
Chapter 17: Cookies
Chapter 18: Never Let Go
Chapter 19: Scars
Chapter 20: Twinkle Twinkle
Chapter 21: Sparklez
Chapter 22: Phone Call
Chapter 23: Forgotten
Chapter 24: Valentine's Day
Chapter 25: You Think Too Much
A/N: New Story
Chapter 26: Positive
A/N
Chapter 27: Holly
Chapter 28: Need To Protect You
A/N: Indy PopCon
Chapter 29: Irony
Chapter 30: Surprise
Chapter 31: The Day
Chapter 32: One
Chapter 33: New Years
A/N
Chapter 35: Is She Happy?
Emiliplier's Strong Words
Chapter 36: Remembering
The End
50K

Chapter 34: Reality

1.7K 89 15
By BonnieWest

You sat there, Mark hugging your waist tightly. You stared at the picture of Holly who was smiling up at you in a frozen pose. All you could hear was that little ringing noise in your ears. You felt the streams start trickling down your cheeks. You kept your gaze towards her beautiful face... tear drops began to dew on her. She was beautiful and it wasn't until now that you realized that your only child, your daughter, was gone...

It hadn't dawned on you before that that could've ever happened to you. You didn't understand. How could she just be gone like that? You remembered her wails. Her high pitched screams in the back of the car. The blood trickling from her mouth. But you also remembered her adorable laugh. The one she would always use when she looked at Mark as he made s funny face. And how could you forget that smile... the one she was using right now to mesmerize you into your memories.

You sniffled, trying not to sob. You began slowly going through the pictures one by one. You found the one you took at her one year birthday party. Her face was covered with cake and Mark was holding her, smiling.

The next one was of you and her looking at one another, grins on your faces.

Everything had smiles in them, and all you wanted to do now was frown and cry. You put the box of picture down, sliding them away from you. You lifted Mark's arms and pushed yourself into his chest. You sobbed into shirt as he held you close. He clenched onto your back and his tears were most likely staining your shirt, but you didn't care.

"Mark... I'm so sorry... I... no..." you mumbled through sobs. Your heart and mind both hurt. The pain was overbearing. You wrapped your arms around him tighter, your sobs becoming worse.

Mark just held you while rocking back and forth. Eventually you must've fallen asleep because the next thing you knew was darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 12
Cringe that I wrote July 2015 my apologies to Mark and the real individuals I wrote about. -- Y/n stood in the bathroom, staring at her reflection...
929K 27.8K 30
You've just started your own YouTube gaming channel. You were inspired by your idol, Markiplier. One day you watch one of his videos and he's given y...
41.7K 1.3K 19
This is a sequel to my previous book "In One Year" Mark and you have fallen madly in love. We've heard the story you the two of you, now it's time to...
1.4K 64 25
Y/n got a text from some guy and later on they become friends what happens next?