Dheere Dheere Se

By _sunshine_writes_

The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after... More

First Night
Rituals
Condoms?
Caught in a moment
First Kiss
Honeymoon
Nickname
Little things
Getting closer
long night
morning
Jealousy
Sneak Peak Into Past
New Friend?
Bored Without You
Flirting with wifey
Beautiful silence
Old school Pati
Cool Pati
Clubbing
My lovely husband
Perfect Night
•••
Losing control
Dating after marriage?
Day 1
Solace
Sneaky Romance
Deja Vu?
Baby
Aashiq!
Prank
Surprise
Pre Birthday
Feeling Stars
4 Kids
Cookies
Choti Pari
Peaceful evening Until...
Partners
Something feels off
Opening up
Forever
Happy first Anniversary
My Precious Possession
Hope
Janeman
Jamai
R heart P
Note

Making love

798 58 5
By _sunshine_writes_

Double Update 😚
Ab issi baat pe pehele hi vote kardo!

Ahem ahem intimate scene ahead ahem ahem 🤭
_________________________________________

Rishabh's POV:

Tsk.
Toss.
Tsk.
Past 10 minutes the only thing Paridhi is doing is tsk then toss from one side to another, think and then again tsk.

I'm watching her intently above my glasses trying to know what she's thinking about.

"Pari?" I called out "what's wrong?"
"I'm getting bored, it was so much fun with kids around. I think we should ask Nisha di to drop kids every weekend."
"You've been saying the same things last whole week baby. And if you're getting bored you have a gaint human here whom you can use for your entertainment purpose, just saying."

With a stomp she got down from the bed and stood near my chair. "Sit properly! Sit na!" She commanded. Keeping my laptop away I leaned back straight, confused. Pressing my crotch with her butt cheeks she crossed her legs over my waist. "Entertain me." Her voice soft and innocent but her eyes flirty and the way her body was pressing onto mine this isn't going to end pg13.

"How do you want get entertained, my sweetheart?" I asked her putting a the hair strand behind her ear.
Getting closer to my face she brushed her nose over mine "Show me what you've got, didn't you say you'll prove your predictions."

"Hmm, let me think. What should we do with this little naughty mouse here. Should I kiss her like this?" I kissed on the side of her neck and tilted her head back letting me take more space.

"Or maybe here?" I slip my lips in the opening of her cleavage between the her kurta's v.

My lips darted towards her ear "Here?"

She giggled with the tickle of my breath and dry humped my crotch with the friction of her butt.

"Umm, let me see where else?" Pulling her kurta off I sniffed into the sweet body of hers, kissing the left breast over her bra. With one hand I grabbed her back, bringing her closer to my face brushing my nose over but not kissing. I know she loves this temptation.
"Here!" She said jerking her head ahead pointing at her lips.

Her lips trembled to capture mine, so I tressed them with the index of my free hand.
"Already so eager baby? I haven't even started entertaining you yet." I asked teasingly.

Grabbing my hair, she clutched them tight as I worked my way kissing every exposed inch of her body.

Her heavy breath, panting moans and sweet whimpers twitched my cock.

Grabbing her thighs from either side i stood up from the chair and placed her on the table as i slid my laptop making space for us. I kneeled down taking her leggings off. Placing my wet lips on her inner thighs, I watched her back and forth before placing the other, she pretended to be unbothered but I could smell her arousal.

I kissed her neck, more and more deeper. Pari tried removing my tshirt kissing over my neck but I protested "Um-hm, no. Not yet." I kissed her lips briefly and she took the chance to capture mine. Hard and fast a lips sucked mine and when she was out of breath I finally completed my sentence. "Let me entertain you first, I can have my time later." I winked.
Unclasping her bra, I let it fall over her shoulder and Pari tossed it around the room while I did the same with her panties.

With one hand I pinched her breast and my other hand just pressed her crotch, Pari wiggled rubbing her thighs over one another trying to get hold my hand between them.

I narrowed my eyes at her "Someone's getting naughty today." She gave me a grin biting her lower lip.

Grabbing her around her butt I took us to the bed. I topped her over and kissed her belly button, across the stomach and a few inches away from her clit, the way her body responded to my touch was just turning me on than I am already.

Her book was lieing on the side table with a peacock feather book mark on top of it, I took the feather in my hands. Tressing it over her body, from her face, to her neck, then her chest, down to her breast, sliding towards her stomach, and a inch down towards her crotch. "Tell me which is better, this." I asked her showing the feature"or this?" and did the same with my lips trailing down from her face to down to her clinching thighs.

"Rishabh! Okay stop I don't need entertainment I need you!" Her frustration was mixed with arousal and it was doing all sorts of things to me.

"Patience Pari, Patience." I reminded pecking on her lips. I put my index and middle finger over her mouth, dry jumping her as she did before. She looked at me for a while before taking the que to lick them, her wet tongue swirling around my finger. Removing my fingers out I slowly inserted them in her, she jereked slightly taking my finger all the way inside. My free hand playing along with her breast, pinching and clutching tight. I then led my toungue over her clit, tasting her juices while also working my fingers in her cunt. Pleasure exploded in her body, trembling and shaking underneath mine.

"Now can I please have you?" She asked with frustration but her vagina was dripping excitement. I grinned before saying "Patience baby, Patience."

I took her hand that was holding mine, kissing her fingers I lead them to her clit. "Now let's entertain you some more." I rubbed her clit guiding her own fingers, her low whimpers turning loud. "Shsuhh, Pari. Sab gharpe hai." I reminded her pressing my palm against her soft plumped lips.

Pari's hand slid into the hem of my track pants briefly touching my swollen cock, her eyes grew hungry back again as she teased me down rubbing my crotch. "Pari!" I warned.
"I'm entertaining myself." She said with a grin that i couldn't resist.

Sitting up on the bed she removed my tshirt. We both on our knees holding each other. "Let me entertain you now." even dirty things sound sweet when she says it. But looks like Pari wasn't in a vanilla mood today, she pulled out the string from my tracks knotting my hands with them. "Woah..woah woah! Pari your mafia books are showing up" I exclamined. "Is it tight? Do you want me to remove?" She asked grinning but her eyes glimmered with softness. "No. You can tie it on my throat as tight as you want and i wouldn't say a word." I stated. Before Pari could say anything I interruped "Continue.." showing my tied hands, raising my eyebrow challenging her.

Unlike the atmosphere with my tied hands, Pari grip hold my hand over my head slamming it back o the headboard. "Don't move!" She warned and got up walking towards table corner swaying her hips. Dammit such a tease!

Pari took something in her hand and returned with her breasts swaying on my face now. She topped me again with her legs across my waist and with her teeth she unwarpped the chocolate she brought. I patiently waited for her to unwrap it but her nose twitched when it didn't happen so after trying for several times. I bit back my smile and asked her "May I?" bringing my locked hands. She looked at me sheepishly slightly disappointed not being able to do what she was planning to. I unwarpped the chocolate bar and handed it over to her "okay, so what are we doing with this?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement but my amused voice gave it away how I was actually feeling.

Pari giggled before breaking the half melted chocolate bar and placing it over my lips, and some on my chest, a bit on my right side of the neck and then licked the rest that was still on her fingers. Damn this woman.

Bringing her lips forward Pari holding my hands on top and sucked on my lips, the chocolate transferred on her lips and she rolled her tongue over them. I came forward capturing her lips in mine. The kiss full of chocolate and Pari's tasty lips. My perfect dessert!

Trailing down she licked off the chocolate over my body leaving the tresses of her with the pink-red marks on them. I brought my string tied hands down moving it over her hair, encouraging her to keep going.

Pari pulled off my track pants and boxers, our bare bodies clinging over each other. She then took my cock in her warm hand, holding it without stroking, she looked over her shoulder with a sweet smile on her face then proceeded to stroke me up and down, in the beginning it was so and steady but when I panted along the rhythm of her moving hands she paced faster, each stroke creating a pleasure in my body, each stroke reminding me how lucky I'm to have this woman, each stroke a reminder of how gone I'm for my wife, my Pari. Pleasure realised in form of my cum dripping down from Pari's hand. Her eyes glimmering with the satisfaction out of the mess we made.

One end, it just took me a second to pull that one end to untie my hands and grab hold the woman of my life.

I pulled the string realising my hands and pulled Pari over my chest. Hugging her tight in my arms, trailing kisses over her shoulder.

"I love you!" I confessed the obvious and Pari grinned before saying the same.
"Let me make love to you baby." I said tossing her on the bed underneath me.

Our precum still evident, across the bedsheet over our bodies and all over the place. Stroking my cock a few times while rubbing her clit, i slid it inside her thrusting deeper and deeper. She suppressed her moans pressing her lips tight and i groaned feeling her juices over my cock.

This time I didn't pull back, letting my release trail inside her and passed out next to my woman. I kissed Pari "We need to do this often to make my predictions come true." And she smiled under my lips.

_________________________________________

Gentle reminder incase you were too engrossed in reading, Don't forget to VOTE ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 77.8K 48
"Is she your wife?" she asked hesitantly. "Yes", Avishek said no more. Is he not going to introduce me? I should leave. It's clear, they wanted to...
4.5M 231K 149
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
347K 21.3K 38
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
1.3M 79.5K 77
Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl just like her Mother Subi Nirmaan Singh...