Dheere Dheere Se

By _sunshine_writes_

The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after... More

First Night
Rituals
Condoms?
Caught in a moment
First Kiss
Honeymoon
Nickname
Little things
Getting closer
long night
morning
Jealousy
Sneak Peak Into Past
New Friend?
Bored Without You
Flirting with wifey
Beautiful silence
Old school Pati
Cool Pati
Clubbing
My lovely husband
Perfect Night
β€’β€’β€’
Losing control
Dating after marriage?
Day 1
Solace
Sneaky Romance
Deja Vu?
Baby
Aashiq!
Prank
Surprise
Feeling Stars
4 Kids
Cookies
Choti Pari
Making love
Peaceful evening Until...
Partners
Something feels off
Opening up
Forever
Happy first Anniversary
My Precious Possession
Hope
Janeman
Jamai
R heart P
Note

Pre Birthday

507 45 9
By _sunshine_writes_

Double Update! ... Cuz why not 😁
_________________________________________

Paridhi's POV:

My eyes are widened and my mouth is a full O that im not able to shut. 

As soon as I opened the door I see the room was dark like night with only candles lit at every corner and rose petals splattered on the ground with the balloons on the ceiling, Rishabh and my pictures handing on the string. A soothing piano tune was playing in the background. There was a wrapped box on the bed and a pink rose next to it, with a envelope. 

My mind is not able to process any of this, It wasn't my birthday yet and we were here to meet his friend, did Rishabh get my birth date wrong? this can't be a pre birthday surprise or was it?

I couldn't help my grin from widening. I've never had a birthday celebration before this. I spent all my birthday's with my family, we use to cut the cake and go out for dinner that's it, it was nothing special just a way of spending quality time and I enjoyed it thoroughly. But this.... this is pure dream.

As I walk towards the bed I take the envelope in hand taking out the handmade card inside it. A vintage dry paper that I'm sure is made up of coffee water.

Dear Pari,

You see this room full of lights and fragrance? This is the representation of my life after your arrival. Might sound cheesy but I have to admit this, you make me complete. Something I never felt the need of. My mornings I pull my hand over you and just the feeling that you're next to me is enough for me to start my day. My shitty work days no longer feel hard to deal when I get a sweet message from you in the middle of the day. Now I eagerly want to come back home just to hold you in my arms. At times I want to take you away from everyone that surrounds you and doesn't let me be around. I never thought I would ever feel jealous for someone, crave for someone so bad. 

I still remember the day I first saw you or rather bumped into you. Your glitter eyes did some magic to me that I won't ever be able to make you understand. From the moment our paths intertwined, you became the beacon of light that guided me through life's darkest storms. Your unwavering support, your tender touch, and your boundless affection have been my solace in times of sorrow and my joy in moments of triumph. Your presence is a melody that soothes my soul, a symphony of love that resonates within the depths of my being.

You bring out me from myself, something that I think I wasn't even capable of. You inspire me, motivate me, you make me feel loved and belonged. Thank you for spreading your arms and embracing my good and bad qualities. Thank you for letting me love you. Thank you for marrying me and thank you! Thank you for coming into my life. I love you. 

So here's to you, my love, on this special day. May your heart be filled with the same boundless joy and happiness that you bring into my life every single day. Happy Birthday, my sweet Paridhi.

Yours only,

Rishabh

As I reach the end of the letter, I find myself enveloped in a whirlwind of emotions. Gratitude washes over me like a soothing balm, knowing that I am cherished and loved so deeply by the man who holds my heart.

With trembling hands, I traced the curves of each letter, allowing myself to be swept away by the tide of emotions crashing over me. 

Wait. Rishabh planned this for me. It must have been my surprise. All these days when he was busy on phone this is what he was up to. Shit I'm not supposed to be here.

As I put the card back to it's place, wiping my tears away I hear someone clutching the door knob. 

Damn it must be Rishabh.

I turned around to see a disappointed Rishabh stand next to the door with his shoulders down, breathing heavily.

"You were not supposed to be here." He said with a pout.

With the overwhelming emotions that i couldn't no longer hold back I run towards Rishabh hugging his tightly sobbing in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too." That's all I could manage to say. But it sounded more like "I lav yu twh."

Which made Rishabh question "huh? Pari what happened did you not like this?" 

I pulled back looking straight into his eyes "No you dummy This.. this is just beautiful." I managed to bring the words out and hugged Rishabh tightly letting him feel the emotions I'm feeling which I can't ever express in words.

"Thank you, thank you so much." I muttered in his arms. " I love you, I Love You.. I LOVE YOU!" 

" I love you my sweetheart." He kissed my forehead before pulling. "But this was supposed to be a surprise." 

"I'm sorry you were taking to long to come back so I thought I would just rest a bit but then I saw all this and I couldn't hold back from.." placing his index finger on my lips he "shushhed" me.

"Will you let me speak now?" He asked politely. And I just smiled at his tone.

Pulling us both to the Middle of the room he stops the music and took the gift box in his hands kneeling down in front of me. "My dear wife, wish you very very happy birthday. Well pre birthday. You weren't supposed to see that letter this early but I'm glad you finally admitted your love for me. Not that I didn't feel your love before but hearing you say those words mean the world to me. As I mentioned in the letter, this is the literal representation of my life after your arrival. My life is filled with joy and happiness only because of you. And this is just a token of what I feel because of you." I grinned wider listening him express his emotions out. He kissed the back of my hand and Handed me the gift "Well now you can open this." 

I unwrapped the gift with excitement and I see a  beautiful set of gold earrings in it. 

I was about to thank Rishabh but instead he spoke first "There's something else I've kept inside the cupboard." He motioned his head towards the direction of the cupboard and I opened the cupboard taking another wrapped box out. "Go get changed."

"Huh?" I got confused.

"Huh nahi Haan. Don't forget the earrings." He pecked my lips and left. 

DAMNÑ. It still feels like a dream. Please don't tell me this is all my imagination. 

I smell the rose taking it my hand and feel like I'm on top of the world. 

As I unwrapped the other box a mesmerizingly beautiful red one piece, with a note inside 'for my sexy wife' I chuckle at the memory when Rishabh was shy to say the word sexy for me.

---

Dressing up in my red one piece with the gold earrings, I step out. My thoughtful husband had already blowed the candles that were burning and the lights were on with my bag left on the dressing table. Another note attached to it 'im waiting outside'.

Doing my makeup I step out of the room and suddenly a staff member approached me with a rose. 

"This side ma'am." He directed towards the left.

Another staff came with a rose

"Happy Birthday ma'am, please come this side." He took me to the back side and disappeared.

3 more people from the staff did the same and I landed in front of a beautifully arranged dinner table. 

Rishabh came  forward to me with a bouquet of flowers in his hand "Happy Birthday my love." He extended his hand and I took it in.

"Thank you." 

He walked us towards the table and pulled a chair for me. Another wrapped box was settled there. Looking at the box I looked at Rishabh "Yep, that's for you." 

"Rishabh you already gifted me 2 gifts and this whole surprise, now this?" 

"My dear wifey you deserve much more than this, but as of now please accept this." He pushed the box to my side. "Come on open it." 

With a smile I opened the box and it was a set of anklet. Rishabh took the ankle lt from my hands and kneeled down pulling my feet on his lap and made me wear the anklet by himself.

"I remember you wearing these during the beginning days of our marriage. I always knew when you were around because of the sound of your ghungroos. When you would get nervous you would tap your feets unconsciously and we sat doing nothing you would randomly swing your legs. It's sound made me feel I have you near me, always. So technically this one is for me." He flashed a smile.

"Now let's cut the cake?" He asked and I nodded.

One of the staff came along with a delicious looking pearl design cake and a few guys with violin came behind him.

"Rishabh?" I asked him eyeing at the violinists.

"Shushh. Just enjoy." He grinned.

Rishabh sang 'happy birthday' and the violinists played along. 

We fed each other a bite and Rishabh kissed me on lips despite the people around us. 

"Dance with me?" He asked extending his hand.

"You will?" 

"I practiced watching some videos, I can surely swing you around." He winked.

I took his hand and he placed my hands over his neck, grabbing my waist. 

Rishabh's eyes, pools of liquid amber, held me captive, drawing me into a dance of longing and desire. "Help me if I miss any step." He said sheepishly. "Sure." I wishpered with a smile.

The world around us seemed to fade away as we moved together, each step perfectly synchronized with the gentle rhythm of the music. Rishabh's eyes held a depth of emotion, drawing me into a realm where time stood still. His touch was gentle yet firm, guiding me with an intimacy that spoke volumes without uttering a word.

This night is definitely the most beautiful night of my life and ever since I've been with Rishabh I tend to have many such days and nights, which makes me loose the count.

Giving upon the urge to hold back I pulled Rishabh's face closer to mine. Capturing his lips tasting the sweet cream on his tongue and in the matter of time I could no longer hear the violin. I pulled away in confusion to look around and the violinists disappeared in the dark. "I sent them away. Now we can continue." Saying Rishabh crashed our lips together. 

_________________________________________

This is the longest chapter of DHEERE DHEERE SE lol

I had fun writing hope y'all have fun reading.

Don't forget to VOTE ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.4K 24
π™Άπ™»π™Έπ™Όπ™Ώπš‚π™΄ :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
1.8M 77.8K 48
"Is she your wife?" she asked hesitantly. "Yes", Avishek said no more. Is he not going to introduce me? I should leave. It's clear, they wanted to...
346K 21.3K 38
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
290K 9.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...