Reincarnated as Usagi?!

Por MysticRaven0

A Sailor Moon Fanfiction Aria is your typical teenage girl who died suddenly and is now living her life as an... Más

Usagi's Beautiful Transformation
The House of Fortune is the Monster Mansion
Mysterious Sleeping Sickness: Protect the Girls in Love
Lean How to Be Skinny from Usagi
Scent of A Monster: Chanela Will Steal Your Love
Protect the Melody of Love: Usagi Plays Cupid
Becoming a Star is Hard Work
Girl Genius is a Monster: The Brainwashing Cram School of Horror
Cursed Bus: Enter Mars, The Guardian of Fire
Usagi vs Rei: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Luxury Cruise Ship is a Trap
Girls Unite: The End of Jadeite
A New Enemy Appears: Nephrite's Evil Crest
Usagi's Panic: Rei's First Date
A Girl's Dream: Usagi Becomes A Bride
Usagi's a Model: The Flash of the Camera Monster
Shingo's Love: The Grieving Doll
Usagi's Joy: A Love Letter from Tuxedo Mask
The Summer, the Beach, Youth and Ghosts
Romance Under the Moon: Usagi's First Kiss
Wish Upon a Star: Naru's First Love
Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love
Jupiter, The Powerful Girl in Love
Restore Naru's Smile: Usagi's Friendship
Crushing on Ami: the Boy Who Can See the Future
The Painting of Love: Usagi and Mamoru Get Closer
Total Chaos: The Messy Love Triangle
Grandpa Loses Control: Rei in Danger
Love and Chased: Luna's Worst Day Ever
Umino's Resolve: I'll Protect Naru
Enter Venus, the Last Sailor Guardian
Returning Memories: Usagi and Mamoru's Past

The Shining Silver Crystal: The Moon Princess Appears

244 11 1
Por MysticRaven0

Mako smiled, "Sailor V...I mean Sailor Venus..."

She smiled back at us and I titled my head as I stared at her, "Are you by any chance, the Moon Princess?"

Sailor Venus replied, "No, I am a Guardian, just like you, who protects the Princess. Nice to meet you all."

Sailor Venus held her hand out and I held in my squeal at meeting my actual idol, Sailor V. Rei was the first one to shake her hand, "Same here..."

I giggled as I placed my hand on top of Rei's, Mako placing hers on mine, "Nice to meet you too."

Ami was the last one, smiling at Sailor Venus and Artemis looked at us all, "It was nice meeting you all, but we're in the middle of an investigation here. We'll share the details tomorrow evening when we meet at the Hikawa Shrine. See you later, Luna."

Luna nodded, "Right. See you tomorrow."

Sailor Venus smiled at us, "Bye everyone!"

Sailor Veuns and Artemis jumped onto the roof, quickly leaving and we all watched them gone. Ami sighed, "She's gone..."

Rei stated, "She's rather impatient, isn't she?"

I smirked, teasing Rei, "Like you aren't Sailor Mars?"

Rei glared back playfully and I gave her a cheeky smile, the others chuckling at us before we all left to head home and sleep the pain and info bomb that was dropped on us.

----------------------

I waved at Ms. Haruna with a big smile, "Bye now, Ms. Haruna!"

I quickly ran out of the classroom and out of the school, knowing that I was late for the important meeting with Sailor Venus, Artemis, and the others. I huffed, "Rei is so gonna nag me about this."

I spotted Mamoru walking ahead of me, his shoulder hunched in. I tilted my head in confusion, "What's wrong with him?"

I quickly snuck up behind him, shouting by his ear, "What's with the depressed look?!"

I tapped his shoulder playfully and he winced in pain, stepping away from me. I frowned, "Hey, what's wrong?"

Mamoru gave me a painful smile, "Oh, it's you, Bun-head. You're always so cheerful."

I shrugged, "I try to be, I've been told my smile cheers others up when they're sad."

I gave Mamoru smile and he chuckled, smiling back at me, "I'm glad, hope you stay that way. Take care."

I blinked a few times as Mamoru turned away from me and started walking away. I muttered to myself, "What's with him? He's not his usual self."

I looked down at my hand, frowning as I saw blood on it, "Blood? Where did this come from? Mamoru's...hurt?"

I quickly followed Mamoru, seeing him duck into an alleyway and snuck up behind him. He was staring at something in the distance, and I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. He quickly turned, throwing his hand out and I dodged the strike with wide eyes. He stared back at me with wide eyes, "Bun-head?"

I frowned, "What was that?"

Mamoru scoffed, "Me? What are you doing here?!"

I looked away from him, "I dunno...I was worried, so I followed you."

Mamoru looked at me, surprised, "You're worried about me?"

I scoffed, "You're injured! It won't heal if you keep moving around! "

Mamoru stared at me before looking away from me, "That's none of your business!"

I glared at him, "That may be so, but I'm not gonna let you walk around alone with that injury!"

Mamoru glared back, "Go home already!"

He started walking away and I scowled, "Mamoru! Get back here!"

I huffed, quickly following after him as I muttered, "Oh yeah, Rei is definitely gonna kill me now."

Suddenly, the whole place was surrounded in red and I looked around frantically, "What's going on?"

Mamoru turned around sharply, moving over to me with a glare, "You idiot! Why did you follow me?!"

I glared back at me, "I already told you why, idiot!"

Mamoru and I were suddenly teleported out of the park and I was knocked out cold by a strange spell.

__TIME SKIP__

I slowly blinked my eyes, seeing the blurry figures of Mamoru and...Zoisite! I quickly sat up, closing my eyes as I felt woozy for a moment. I opened my eyes, staring at Mamoru's back, "Why is he...fighting Zoisite?"

I slowly stood up as Zoisite disappeared and started talking, "Mamoru Chiba...if you want the Rainbow Crystals back, come to the observation deck on the top floor."

I frowned, still staring at Mamoru, 'Rainbow Crystals? Why did Mamoru have the Rainbow Crystals?'

Zoisite continued talking as a weird white dust started to appear all around the room, "Now get a taste of fear."

Sharp icicles started appearing above our heads and a large started to fall towards us. Mamoru quickly grabbed me out of the way and we started running, the ground starting to break apart behind us. Mamoru grabbed his shoulder in pain as we ran and I looked at him, 'Shoulder? Wasn't Tuxedo Mask clutching that exact shoulder yesterday? He couldn't be...'

I glanced back to see that the ground was completely destroyed behind us and I whined, "Why does this always happen to me?"

Mamoru glanced down at me, "Try to make it to the elevator!"

I nodded and we managed to reach the elevator, I started spamming the button to get the elevator to show up. I glanced behind me nervously, "Come on! Open up already!"

The elevator and we jumped in, the ground where we stood crumbling the second we did. I let out a sigh of relief, "That was way too close. We're safe now, right?"

Mamoru replied, "I don't think so."

I looked up to see that the ceiling was green and had pulsing veins. I groaned, "Are you kidding me! What is this?!"

I heard a noise behind us and we turned to see the elevator disappear. We started going up and Mamoru walked over to the window, stating, "There's nowhere else we can go..."

I bit my lip in worry as I watched us go up, heading straight for the observation deck. I looked over at Mamoru, "Hey...why do you want the Rainbow Crystals? Uh, sorry. It's none of my business, you don't have to talk about it."

I looked away from him and it was silent for a moment before Mamoru replied, "I want to learn about my past."

I turned to look at him as he continued to stare out at the sky, "I need to collect the Rainbow Crystals and get ahold of the Legendary Silver Crystal so that I can regain my memories."

I slowly nodded, 'He even knows about the Silver Crystal. Is he really...?'

Mamoru continued talking, "When I was six, I got into a car accident and lost my parents. I haven't been able to remember anything. Since then, I began to have the same dream over and over. I saw a girl, telling me to get the Silver Crystal. I want the Silver Crystal so that I can regain my past..."

Mamoru moved away from me as I stared at his back, wondering who the girl was. Mamoru looked back at me with an embarrassed smile, "I don't know why I told you about this."

I smiled, "I used to think you were the worst person in the world...but I'm bumping you up...to second worst."

I blushed slightly as I gave him a teasing smile which he returned, "Thanks..."

The way he smiled reminded me of Tuxedo Mask and I quickly shook my head, 'No. He can't be! Impossible!'

We finally reached the top and the whole sky became black and I gasped, "A blackout?"

I gasped as something was coming down from above us, "What's that?"

Flame was heading straight for us and I stared at it, 'What do I do? I can't transform into Sailor Moon, he'll know who I am. But if I don't...Sorry Luna.'

I threw my hand in the air, "Moon Prism Power...Make Up!"

I transformed in front of Mamoru, quickly grabbing him, and dodging the flames by jumping up. The flames hit the ground and the explosion boosted us to where Zoisite was waiting. I caught the ending of what Zoisite said, "...that Mamoru Chiba died in an accident."

I scoffed, "You call that an accident?!"

Zoisite froze, "What?!"

I glared at him, "You're going to pay big time for deceiving people with dirty tricks and torment! I am Sailor Moon! In the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

Zoisite chuckled, "Sailor Moon. I'll get rid of you and Tuxedo Mask."

I scowled, "What are you talking about? Tuxedo Mask isn't even here jerk!"

Mamoru spoke up, "Over here."

I closed my eye briefly, slowly turning around, "Why...I really thought..."

Mamoru pulled a rose from inside his suit and he held it up in the air, transforming into Tuxedo Mask right in front of me.

I stared at Tuxedo Mask as memories of Mamoru teasing me and Tuxedo Mask saving me flooded my brain. I whispered, "You're...Tuxedo Mask..."

Tuxedo Mask smiled at me, "You were very brave today. Leave the rest to me."

I shook my head, taking a step towards him, "No, I won't let you do this alone. You're hurt, please, Tuxedo Mask..."

Tuxedo Mask gave me a gentle smile, tucking a small piece of my hair behind my ear, "Sailor Moon...I will protect you."

I blushed, staring at him, "Tuxedo Mask..."

Zoisite spoke up, snapping me out of my trance, "Playtime is over. Let's settle this once and for all, Tuxedo Mask."

Tuxedo Mask walked past me, "Very well. But promise me that you'll leave Sailor Moon out of this."

Zoisite smirked, "Of course. We'll do this fair and square."

Tuxedo Mask took a step forward and I saw something shining out of the corner of my eye and slowly turned around, seeing a shard flying straight towards me. I went to move out of the way, but Tuxedo Mask jumped in front of me first, taking the hit for me in the chest. My eyes widened as tears filled them, "TUXEDO MASK!"

I ran over to him, kneeling beside him as I shook my head wildly, "No...please...don't die..."

I held him in my arms, helping him sit up. Mamoru groaned, slowly opening his eyes, "Are you...all right...Sailor Moon?"

He raised his hand, his fingers grazing my cheek gently as tears fell from my eyes, "Yes...but you're..."

Mamoru wiped a tear from my cheek, "Don't cry...I'm glad...you're safe..."

Mamoru's hand fell to the ground and I sobbed, "TUXEDO MASK! TUXEDO MASK!"

I shakily placed my hand on his cheek, "No...Tuxedo Mask..."

I cried as I buried my face in Mamoru's chest, "Tuxedo Mask..."

I closed my eyes for a moment before slowly lifting my head, glaring at Zoisite. I sobbed, "You did this! WHY!" I turned back to Tuxedo Mask, "Why..."

I continued to cry and didn't notice the Rainbow Crystals flying towards me, I didn't notice that they had flown into one of my teardrops and formed the Silver Crystal. I didn't see that the Moon Stick flew out of my pocket and the Legendary Silver Crystal sat in the center of the Moon. I placed a kiss on Mamoru's forehead, sitting there for a moment, before slowly standing up in a daze. I could feel myself transforming into something different, something familiar.

"The Princess!"
"She's finally awakened..."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

129 0 27
The Sailor Constellations have been reborn, but why? Was there a reason and what was it? Has original characters and some of Sailor Moon. I do not ow...
33.9K 974 160
Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family. A sailor moon fanfic with a special twist in it. I do not own Sailor Moon or it's characters. My O...
3.4K 91 13
It's a story about how Mamoru can Usagi get back in his life. The last fight with the Dark Kingdom is over, Beryl and Metalia are defeated, everythi...
1K 7 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. (Had to adapt a couple of scenes to fit in the story format. Haruka and Michiru are namelessly mentioned (so...