Dheere Dheere Se

By _sunshine_writes_

The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after... More

First Night
Rituals
Condoms?
Caught in a moment
First Kiss
Honeymoon
Nickname
Little things
Getting closer
long night
morning
Jealousy
Sneak Peak Into Past
New Friend?
Bored Without You
Flirting with wifey
Beautiful silence
Old school Pati
Cool Pati
Clubbing
My lovely husband
Perfect Night
•••
Losing control
Dating after marriage?
Solace
Sneaky Romance
Deja Vu?
Baby
Aashiq!
Prank
Surprise
Pre Birthday
Feeling Stars
4 Kids
Cookies
Choti Pari
Making love
Peaceful evening Until...
Partners
Something feels off
Opening up
Forever
Happy first Anniversary
My Precious Possession
Hope
Janeman
Jamai
R heart P
Note

Day 1

795 74 10
By _sunshine_writes_

Rishabh's POV :

If this is what it meant that having someone as love of your life would be, then I would have waited years and years for Paridhi. But definitely with a regret of not meeting her sooner. When I proposed the idea of "dating again" I didn't think we would go to a extent making list and taking it so seriously. But Paridhi seems to enjoy it and I love I could unpeel all her sides while revealing my own.

Well today is our "food date" , convincing Vedika to have dinner with her friends was bit tricky but when I offered to pay their bill, she didn't hesitate to call all 9 friends of her. Our "not a fancy hotel" food date kinda charged me more than a fancy hotel's bill. But it's all worth it if I get to see Paridhi's smile.

She doesn't know yet that I managed to get us a motorbike today itself. While I was riding to her office I saw a florist and I remember how fascinated Paridhi was watching that lame vege bouquet. So I got her a real bouquet, with pink tinted white roses. White because she thinks red roses are nice but overrated! And when I saw those white roses with a hint of pinkish touch, I remembered her crimson cheeks whenever she flushed.

I was waiting near the bus stop around Paridhi's office, apparently we need to be secret dating because we are girlfriend boyfriend and not official. People my age  are role playing in bed and I'm here role playing with my wife.. ah my bad.. my girlfriend!

Paridhi came walking with her hands at the back and a wide smile on her face.
"Hii" she said shyly and I felt butterflies like I was talking to this girl for the first time. Why were my cheeks heating up? Dammit she's your wife, you idiot brain!
I mocked my brain this time.

"Hey" I replied with a soft voice getting the bouquet out of bag, nervous like I've never done this before .

She giggled and brought her hands forward, bringing a bunch of daffodils in front of me.

"You got me flowers?" We both said in a unison.

"Why should girls have all the fun you know" Pari winked at me.

"And well, Daffodils signifies new beginnings...so here's to our new beginning" saying she raised her bouquet and tossed it with mine "to our new beginnings" I said and we exchanged our bouquets.

"Okay now come with me" I interwined our hands together and took her to the parking near the bus stand. "Hold this for me please" I told her handing flowers and she gave me a confused look.

I turned to the bike taking both the helmets out "Which one would you like?" I asked extending the helmets. One was complete black while the other was navy blue.

"You... you-" she suttered with her words so I completed them for her instead "yes I got us a motorbike, you like it?"

"Offcourse I do! But- but why did you bought it, we just- we could've rented it or something" Oops my bad I did not mention that this was my friend's bike that I bartered with my car for a while.

"Umm, well, Pari sorry but I'm not your book boyfriend so no I didn't buy this bike but got it from a friend" I said pressing my lips with a  bit of embarrassment.

"Thank God! And you don't have to be like my fictional men, because you're best just the way you're" saying she hugged me in the middle of the road whispering "thank you" in my ears.

---

When Paridhi said 'not a fancy hotel' I thought she would want to go to some underrated place that I don't know about. But rather she took us to the food stalls, apparently 'college ke time hotel Jane ke paise thodi hote the', so convincing!

"Bhaiya 1 panipuri, mast teekha banaye" she told the man at panipuri stall. We held the bowl waiting for the panipuri to get served and I could see the excitement in Pari's eyes

When the first Panipuri came, I gestured her to take but instead she fed me and fuck that shit was spicy! My eyes almost became red and tounge had given up after some more but Pari seemed to enjoy it very much. Her eyes were teary too, she waved her hand near her mouth as if that would lessen the spicyness and yet kept eating those tiny little spicy shots.

"Pani?" She asked me laughingly

I panted a reply "yes!"

"Bhaiya inko Pani dedo please"

---

"What do you wanna eat next?"

"Ummm..." thinking she kept looking around and then said "here's a paav bhaji stall it's so good, we must go there" intentionally or unintentionally but this time Paridhi reached my hand and interwined our fingers and I kept smiling sheepishly at her small gesture.

We ordered our paav bhaji and sat on the table, when pari asked ".... Rishabh, if you were to be a food item what would you be?"

"What?" I scoffed at her question

"Batao na" she whined

"Hm.. maybe.. icecream?" I said it without any reasoning

"Icecream, why?" Damn now I'll have think something

"Well...Because..." Ah yes, I know what to say "because icecream is sweet, tempting, and impossible to resist and you love icecream more, so you'll love me then, right?" I know I'm not good with flirting but I know how to tease my wife.

Pari pressed her lips suppressing her smile and looked around shyly "kuch bhi" that's all she replied and I could see my tease working on her cheeks.

"What about you, if you were to be a food item what would you be?" I asked her the same question

"Me? I would be... cupcake! offering a taste of sweetness that lingers on your lips, just like the lingering joy I feel whenever I'm around you" and she winked. Fuck! This is the second time I'm cursing out and that's only because of the women siting in front of me. Whenever I mean to tease Paridhi I get teased back badly, but who's complaining?!

This time I was the one looking around hiding my flushed cheeks.

"Paav bhaji" the stall guy called out and got our plates. I could see Pari's smile with every bite she took in.

Later we decided to walk near the lake.
"Rishabh look there" Paridhi said pointing at the lightings around the lake. I took my phone out clicking her pictures, I don't ever remember clicking pictures of anything other than sky before, but past 7 months, my phone is filled with Paridhi's pictures. Her sleeping photos, her new outfit photos, her cute, angry, pouty, hot and what not, all sort of photos. No matter how much my storage runs out I'm never deleting her pictures from there.

There were many people around us, most of them were couples, some were fighting, some were holding hands, some were walking and some.. some were making out. As and when we passed certain couples, we smiled awkwardly, looking around avoiding the thin air of tension we felt. Finally we found a empty bench so we sat there.

Paridhi pulled her earphones out putting one end in my left ear and the other end in her right ear, our heads resting on eachother and the song began -

Bade achche lagte hain
Kya?
Yeh dharti, yeh nadiya, yeh raina
Aur, aur tum

Bade achche lagte hain
Yeh dharti, yeh nadiya, yeh raina
Aur, aur tum

Oh maajhi re, jaiyo piya ke desh
Hum tum kitne paas hain
Kitne door hain chaand sitare
Sach poochho to man ko
Jhoote lagte hain yeh saare

Hum tum kitne paas hain
Kitne door hain chaand sitare
Sach poochho to man ko Jhoote lagte hain yeh saare
Magar sachche lagte hain
Yeh dharti, yeh nadiya, yeh raina
Aur, aur tum ~

Pari held our my hand in her, getting it closer to her face, she placed a soft kiss at the back of my hand and without any words I could feel all her emotions.

_________________________________________

1st January 2024

Let's hope the New Year brings all good things, joy and success to everyone's way. Happy New Year.

This seems like a pretty good start 😚

Thank you for 10k reads, it's huge for me. I wasn't sure people would prefer a sweet and not so dramatic story like Dheerei Dheere Se, considering how much we book girlies like grey men and possessive characters. But I still wanted to bring something that I love reading the most and that's cute fluffy romance and to my surprise you guys did like it so both I'm glad and thankful! 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 22K 50
"So, should I take it as a 'yes' Dharani?", Acharya asked me looking straight into my eyes as if he is reading my expressions. I immediately looked d...
803K 6.1K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
290K 9.6K 32
___COMPLETED___ _Their Loveless Marriage_ Cover Credit :- @weirdosaurs _Top Ranking_ #1 in ihateyou #4 in iloveyou "Plz...dont..." she was saying whe...
1.3M 79.4K 77
Looking for a Royal Romance Nimmi Singh Rathore)is our beautiful sweet, innocent and bubbly 25 years old girl just like her Mother Subi Nirmaan Singh...