Forbidden Love [Fem!reader x...

By littleratremy

MEN DNI. DO NOT ADD TO G!P OR FUTA LISTS. MY CHARACTERS ARE /TRANS/ Sporadic Updates!! My stories are LESBIA... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
<3 THANK YOU <3

Epilogue

419 27 0
By littleratremy

warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Overstimulation, Fingering, Oral Sex

"Do you want me to be?"

"No," [Y/N] hummed, ignoring as my hands worked up her thighs. "I like it when you take your time with me."

I leaned down and kissed between her shoulder blades, smiling at her happy sigh. "And I love how you react when I do."

"I guess you're going to make love to me instead of being rough?"

"Maybe — probably."

"Mm," [Y/N] smiled as my fingers grazed her folds. "I'd like that."

"Then I will," I promised and kissed up to her shoulder, planting a kiss on her cheek a second later. "How do you feel?"

"Relaxed... Happy... Loved."

"Then I did my job."

[Y/N] smiled lovingly at me before stealing a kiss. "You always do your job."

"So do you," I promised with a smile.

First Person POV

'Cutie,' I smiled at the vampire before gasping softly, Cassandra's fingers sliding over my folds. "Are we staying like this?"

"Do you want to?"

"Mm... For now," I sighed and relaxed into the pillow, earning a laugh from Cassandra. "What?!"

"You're adorable," She giggled, her fingers leaving to move to my lips. "Wanna suck them for me?"

My lips parted eagerly, letting Cassandra slide her middle and ring fingers inside before I wrapped my lips around them.

"Good girl," She purred as I licked and sucked her fingers, moaning softly at the praise. "You're always so obedient. My pretty good girl."

I locked eyes with her and swirled my tongue around her fingers, smiling at her words. 'So much praise today.'

"I think that's enough," She whispered and removed her fingers, moving them back between my legs. "You'll get my tongue next. After that, I'll fuck you with the strap."

"Wh-which one?" I gasped as her fingers rubbed my folds before moving to my clit. "The big one? Or the usual?"

"If you want me to make love to you, then I'll use our usual one. I don't want to ruin your relaxed state too much."

"So thoughtful."

Cassandra smiled and kissed my jaw and cheek, her fingers moving back before teasing my entrance. "I try to be. How badly do you want it?"

I pouted and lifted my hips for her. "Very. Don't make me beg, Mommy. You can do that any other time."

"You make a good point."

"Please? I'll be loud."

Cassandra purred and eased her fingers past my folds, keeping her fangs retracted as she bit my neck. "How can I deny that?"

The vampire slowly pumped her fingers, biting and kissing my neck and shoulders as she did so. Soft moans fell from my lips at her slow movements, my eyes fluttering shut as I focused on the pleasure. I slipped a hand to my clit, rubbing slow circles and letting out soft moans of Cassandra's name. She smiled against my neck before picking up her pace, making sure her fingers went as deep as possible with every pump.

A loud moan escaped me when Cassandra's fingers curled, making me grip the sheets and shudder in pleasure. The vampire hummed, her fingers curling with every deep pump, pulling another moan of her name out of me. My fingers worked faster on my clit, moving my hips slowly until her lips moved down my shoulder. 'What is she-?'

Cassandra slowly kissed down my spine, her fingers pumping faster the further south her lips went. My fingers stopped and moved when the vampire tapped my hip with her other hand, prompting me to lift them so she could move her mouth to my clit. I cried out in pleasure as she hungrily licked and sucked the bundle of nerves, her fingers pumping faster to bring me to the edge.

"Ca-cass-!" I moaned into the pillow when her tongue worked faster, trembling in pleasure. 'I thought you didn't want to interrupt my relaxed state.'

The vampire sped up her fingers, quickly sending me over the edge with a cry of her name. "So beautiful," Cassandra purred and slowly removed her fingers. "Want to clean them for me?"

"Ye-yes, Mo-mommy."

"That's my good girl," She cooed, moving her fingers back to my lips as her tongue dragged over my folds. "But I'm not finished yet."

I happily sucked on her fingers and spread my legs more for the vampire, moaning around her digits while her tongue dove inside. Cassandra's tongue worked quickly, thrusting deep before her free hand held my hips still. I clutched the sheets and moaned around her fingers, whining softly when her digits slid out. My whine was cut off as her hand wrapped around my throat, squeezing while she hungrily continued her movements.

Cassandra's tongue slipped out and went back to my clit, licking and sucking the bundle of nerves as she released the grip on my throat, earning a loud moan from me. My hips moved slowly while the vampire returned her tongue inside, moaning at my taste as she quickly buried her tongue deep. 'She acts like this is her first time tasting me,' I trembled and stopped myself from biting the pillow, remembering to be loud for the vampire. 'Right. She wants me to be loud, so she'll do whatever it takes to make that happen.'

I gasped when she smacked my ass and worked her tongue faster, screaming her name as another orgasm washed over me without warning. 'No! I wanted her to keep going!' Tears pricked my eyes when Cassandra pulled back, making me pout and glance at her. She raised an eyebrow while licking her lips, gold eyes full of confusion.

"Get back down there," I muttered when she didn't move, making the vampire laugh.

"Enjoying it?"

A growl left me as I turned around and faced her, moving her hand to my entrance. "Your mess isn't clean yet."

"I'm going to make a mess again soon-"

"Clean your first one first."

Cassandra smirked and slipped three fingers inside of me, making me gasp and catch myself on her shoulders. "Don't be a brat, you asked me to make love to you. I'll fuck your brains out after I do that, okay?"

My hips moved on their own, riding her fingers at the thought of Cassandra having her way with me. "Fuck...!"

"Look at you," She scoffed lightly, gently pressing her palm to my clit for friction as I moved. "Fucking yourself on my fingers like a needy whore."

A whimper left me as my walls fluttered. 'Don't sound so sweet while calling me that.'

"Is that what you are? My little, needy whore?"

"O-only for yo-you," The words came out before I could stop them, making Cassandra smirk and curl her fingers.

"Good whore," She purred before roughly kissing me. "Here's a taste of later."

I melted into the kiss as her other arm wrapped around me, holding me in place while she relentlessly thrust her fingers deep inside. My scream of pleasure was swallowed by the hungry kiss, making my walls tighten almost immediately. 'This is the Cassandra I need when I ask her to fuck me like she hates me.' I clawed at her back as another orgasm shook me, making me relax into her as she continued.

The vampire never slowed her fingers, only breaking the kiss to let me moan freely. My eyes rolled back as my hips tried to keep up, incoherent murmurs of praise passing my lips. Pride gleamed in the vampire's eyes before she removed her fingers, ignoring my whine for her to continue. I watched Cassandra grab the harness and put it in, a dangerous gleam in her eyes as she gently grabbed my jaw.

"What do you need?"

"Yo-you to fu-fuck me."

"Who's whore are you?"

"Yo-yours, Mommy."

Cassandra smiled and lubed the length of the strap. "Do you want to be fucked like one?"

"N-not yet!" I whined, moving her hands to my chest when she stopped. "You promised to make love to me."

"And here I was sure your insatiable lust had won."

"No," I giggled and pulled her closer by the length, sliding it in for her with a moan, my eyes purposefully locked on hers. "Just immediately after you make me cum."

"Oh, I wasn't going to stop until you were begging and crying," Cassandra promised. "I need to make up for holding back the last time."

"Then get-" I was cut off by a moan when she thrust the rest of the strap in, burying it quickly with a proud grin.

"Remember your promise too. Extra loud — especially later."

"Ye-yes, Mo-mommy," I moaned with every slow, deep thrust. "Fe-feels good."

"Good," Cassandra cooed and readjusted, leaning down to pepper my jaw in kisses as I whimpered and moaned. "Such beautiful sounds — and you look portrait-ready. I think I'll paint this moment next. Me, buried deep inside you while you claw and squirm from the pleasure. I wish I could capture your beautiful cries in painting as well."

I let out a long moan when she gave a hard thrust and kept the strap buried, the growl next to my ear making my walls squeeze the length. 'What now?'

"So breedable," She giggled. "That's what I'll name that painting — 'My Breedable Wife'."

Embarrassment flooded me as the vampire began thrusting again — faster to pull out more moans. "Yo-you can't-!"

"It's my personal collection."

"Mm? Use it when I'm asleep?" I teased when her pace slowed. "Do you fuck yourself to the paintings of me when I'm not in the mood?"

Cassandra's hips stuttered to a stop as her eyes darkened, her nails digging into my hips. "Don't make me go back on my word."

I tightened my legs around her, forcing the tip deep before purposefully moaning loudly. "Fuck me, Cassandra! Use me!"

The vampire's hips trembled as she fought to ignore me, muttering her promise to herself.

"Mommy," I moaned into her ear, making her tense and subconsciously piston into me. "Li-like th-that, Mo-mommy! Ju-just like yo-you would a wh-whore."

Cassandra growled before slamming to a stop, effectively sending me over the edge with a howl of pleasure. "Brat."

"You didn't keep your promise," I pouted, sucking in a breath at her glare.

"You'll get that at the end," She growled before pounding into me, barely giving me time to recover from my last orgasm. "If you want to be a brat and ask to be treated like a whore, then that's what you'll get."

Cassandra's hand wrapped around my throat and squeezed as she continued, cutting off any response I had. I gripped her arm, squirming in pleasure despite my airflow being cut off. The vampire stopped her hips when she released my throat, her hands grabbing my hips while I gasped for air. Before I could recover, Cassandra began moving my hips for me.

I moaned at the way she manhandled me, clawing her back as another orgasm washed over me. 'This is more like it,' I thought before my mind was clouded with the pain and pleasure of overstimulation. 'I just needed to be bratty and enticing enough while she was trying to be sweet in her own way.'

Hours passed before I sobbed that I couldn't take it anymore, making Cassandra's hips stop immediately. "Are you sure?" She asked softly as I slouched against her, trying to catch my breath from the intense orgasm.

'One more. She needs to make love to me,' I shook my head and swallowed, tracing my next words onto her back. "Make love."

"Can you handle one more?"

"I'll try."

Cassandra carried me back to the bed and laid down, keeping me facing her as she slowly pulled back. "I'll go slow, so if you need me to stop-."

I whined and kissed her, effectively shutting her up. "Shut up and make love to me!"

"Needy brat," She scoffed with a smile, obeying my wishes.

Cassandra led the kiss as she slowly thrust back inside, setting a slow pace while holding me against her body. My body shook and jolted with every thrust, tears slipping out when the vampire deepened the kiss. I hissed and stopped her wrist when she tried to rub my clit, whimpering out a 'no' at how sensitive it was.

The vampire hummed in understanding, continuing her slow pace with a loving smile as she broke the kiss. Cassandra's hands ran up my back, pulling me into her neck while she continued. 'I wonder if she's close. She hasn't let me give her attention yet.' I placed weak kisses on her neck, muffling my whimpers and cries as another orgasm began to build.

"Relax," She cooed with a thrust, causing me to bite down on her neck and scream her name. "Want me to stop for now?"

"N-no!" I hissed as I tried moving my hips — only to be stopped by Cassandra.

"Stop. I get it," She promised, keeping her steady pace. "I'll keep going."

'I'm close,' My eyes fluttered shut while my body went limp, the orgasm washing over me quickly.

"How about-?"

I shook my head and tightened my legs, crying as the strap filled me once more. "Un-until you-."

Cassandra hummed, continuing her pace while moving my head to her chest. "Then put your whoreish mouth to good use, Princess. I fucked a princess like a common whore."

"N-now yo-you-"

"Have you so hungry for me that you're pushing your limits just to make sure I cum."

My lips wrapped around her nipple, licking and sucking the sensitive nub until a moan left the vampire. 'Better,' I thought while massaging her other breast, my fingers pinching and rolling the other nipple before tugging it for stimulation. Cassandra moaned and thrust hard in surprise, making me shake for more.

I shut my eyes and focused on her breasts, occasionally whimpering from the overstimulation. Cassandra gave a few fast thrusts when I released her nipple, quickly pulling a scream of ecstasy from me as another orgasm washed over me. 'How many times?' I thought while her hips slowed, my lips weakly moving to her other nipple until I was stopped.

"You did amazing, baby," Cassandra whispered and finally pulled out, making me shudder and whine at the loss. "Shh, it's okay. I'll take care of you."

"Di-did you-?"

"I did," She promised as she pulled back and removed the harness, some of her flies swarming to the bathroom. "How about I just clean your thighs and everything then we cuddle?"

"Please," I yawned with a smile. "I'm back to being slightly relaxed."

"You asked for it."

"Mm, and you delivered perfectly. We need more of that."

"I'll keep that in mind," Cassandra hummed as her flies returned with a washcloth. "And me calling you a-?"

"Whore?" I laughed as she gently cleaned my thighs and folds. "I wasn't sure if I'd like it, but coming from you? It was hot. Especially after you pointed out that I'm a princess."

"Noted," She giggled, cleaning herself next before lying beside me. "Come here."

I happily snuggled into her, smiling as her arms wrapped around me. "You know... Even our deaths couldn't keep us apart."

"We really were made for each other."

"Even if Olympus claimed it was forbidden."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1K 58
"A crow cawed as black feathers fell around me. My eyes landed on a blonde woman in a priestess robe, a dangerous aura surrounding her as she stepped...
235 22 5
After losing everyone and everything to Lycans, The Village hag approaches Nyxeris, and cryptically offers her a way to make all the hardships disapp...
33.5K 1.1K 13
"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu, you call me Dimitrescu or Lady Dimitrescu do you understand?" The woman towered over me. "I- um. Yes." I stuttered, s...
36.2K 1.1K 17
Lilith was Lady Dimitrescu's personal maid, but as it always is when you work close to a beautiful, stunning tall vampire Lady, you develop a crush a...