Dheere Dheere Se

Oleh _sunshine_writes_

The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after... Lebih Banyak

First Night
Rituals
Condoms?
Caught in a moment
First Kiss
Honeymoon
Nickname
Little things
Getting closer
long night
morning
Jealousy
Sneak Peak Into Past
New Friend?
Bored Without You
Flirting with wifey
Beautiful silence
Old school Pati
Cool Pati
Clubbing
My lovely husband
Perfect Night
Losing control
Dating after marriage?
Day 1
Solace
Sneaky Romance
Deja Vu?
Baby
Aashiq!
Prank
Surprise
Pre Birthday
Feeling Stars
4 Kids
Cookies
Choti Pari
Making love
Peaceful evening Until...
Partners
Something feels off
Opening up
Forever
Happy first Anniversary
My Precious Possession
Hope
Janeman
Jamai
R heart P
Note

•••

864 40 9
Oleh _sunshine_writes_

Hello 'Dheere Dheere Se' readers,

I've been posting longer chapters and that too 2-4 at once, still many of you aren't voting. It's a humble request to you, please vote and encourage my writing. I don't want to set targets and wait to release next chapters, because thats unfair to the regular readers.

Anyways,
here's a spoiler for the next chapter-

(Note: it's a intimate scene so if you're not comfortable, do not read)

When he wants her to have him as much as he desires her -

I could smell her strawberry lipbalm and feel her arousal with every breath she took. And I realised I wasn't the only one holding back tonight, she was controlling her emotions too. But I didn't want her to hold back, I wanted her to hold me, touch me and claim me. I held her close to me, so close that our nose touched, but I didn't make any move, I wanted her to have me as much I want to have her. My lips trembled to capture her's into them, but I held back my desire waiting for Paridhi to take the lead and she did! She brought her lips forward losing all her control, grabbing my hair tight and conquering every inch of me.
.
.

.
.

.
.
Moving up and down, she created a a friction, thrusting a little hard with each moment in and out and just like that we both got lost into our desire.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.9K 1.4K 23
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
700K 4.8K 7
The name of the book has been changed from (LOVE HEALS )to HEALING HEARTS FINDING LOVE ❤️ .... ""Get ready," he said, "I won't be getting ready," sh...
4.5M 233K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
956K 25.8K 81
He said smiling "You stop worrying about your sister and worry about yourself. You have said that today is my marriage but I have made a slight chang...