I'm Hanagaki Takemichi fucker...

DeySeeMeRolling tarafından

Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows... Daha Fazla

Intro:
Chapter 1: Hanagaki Takemichi is here bitches!!
Chapter 2: You fucking deliqnuents wannabes made me drop my soda!
Chapter 3: Why the fuck are you here!?
Chapter 4: I saved the day fuckers!
Chapter 5: Damn i got stabbed
Chapter 6: Your flirting is bad as fuck
Some cute all take pics
More cute alltake pics
Even more alltake pics
Chapter 7: Why the fuck do i have to wear this shit?!
Special chapter
Chapter 8: IM GONNA FUCKING KILLL YOU
Chapter 9: These fuckers left me alone...i hope they die
VACATIONS
Chapter 10: Fuck! I dont know how to treat wounds! Damn it!
Chapter 11: I MET YOU FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO
Chapter 12: I CAN'T BELIVE I LOST TO THIS DICKHEAD DAMN IT
Chapter 13: I look so ficking hot bro BAHAAHAH
Chapter 14: DID YOU JUST FUCKING PUNCH ME?!
Not a chapter but its really important
Chapter 15: Do i look like some motherfucking super hero to you?!
Chapter 16: Youre my fucking bestfriend now!
Chapter 17: Well, maybe you're not a fucking asshole afterall
Chapter 18: FUCK WHAT DO I DO?!
Chapter 19: Let the fucking fight begin!
Chapter 20: Damn, i guess this is my goodbye
Chapter 21: HAHAHA, you will never get rid of me you bitches! Im fucking back!
Chapter 22: I guess im taking the bus to go home tonight
Chapter 23: If you dont come looking for me ill have to look for you myslef
Chapter 24; Your shit...just got wrecked!
Chapter 25: You shouldn't have done that man...
OMG LOOK AT THIS
Chapter 26: Damn dude, this day is full of flashbacks and deja vus
Chapter 27: Damn, I didnt expect this
Chapter 27: Would you be my girlfriend!?
Chapter 28: What a fucking crooked team
Chapter 29: Im so sorry...
Chapter 30: Why the fuck are you here?! / im fucking tired of waiting
Chapter 31: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU BETRAYED ME!
Chapter 32: what the fuck did you do..?! You son of a bitch!
Chapter 33: You want to kill me?! Get in line bitch!
Chapter 34: IM FUCKING FAMOUS
Chapter 35: This is so fucking hard
GUYS IM ON PINTEREST
Chapter 36: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Chapter 37: This was sure the fucking best first meeting of the year!
Chapter 38: SO FUCKING COOL!!
Chapter 39: Im trying to understand what the fuck is going on
HELLPPPPPPP 😭😭😭😭😭 (plus a question)
Chapter 40: I will fucking save you no matter what
Chapter 41: Im so tired / An awakening
Chapter 42: Untold backstories
Chapter 43: What the actual fuck?!
Chapter 44: FUCK OFF SCUMBAGS!!
...
Chapter 45: Maybe some promises are meant to be broken
Chapter 46: Suddenly I have the urge to fucking kill someone
Chapter 47: Blob, blob, blob, fucking blob.
Chapter 48: Fuck! Not again!
Chapter 49: Im back here again?
Chapter 50: Why can't they fucking see im not him?
Chapter 51: Im not having a great time
HELP
Chapter 52: I hate manly women
Chapter 53: You motherfucking traitor
Chapter 54: You know what? Fuck it! Lets start this war!
Chapter 56: Get your nose out of my fucking business
Read pls
Chapter 57: Lets fukcing go bitches!
Chapter 58: The final fight
Chapter 59: Shit... I guess it's not a secret anymore
Chapter 60: A look to the past
Chapter 61: Waking up is a fucking headache
Chapter 62: Who's fucking next bitches?!

Chapter 55: Don't freak out but I kinda got killed (again)

445 18 12
DeySeeMeRolling tarafından

"Shinchiro-Kim," Inupi said as he placed a hand in my shoulder and bowed his slightly head while I sweated nervously, "Standing here is the eleventh generation Black Dragon captain. Hanagaki Takemichi!"

You must be wondering what we are doing, well let me show you a little flashback so you can understand...

[Flashback ~When the meeting ended~]
'Let this war fucking begin,' I thought, and afterwards Mikey ended the meeting.

"Meeting dismissed!" He yelled, to then turn around,  been followed by Draken and walked away.

I turned around and just as I was about to leave someone called my name, "Hey! Takemichy!" It was Inupi. I turned around and asked, "Yeah?"

"Come with me," he said, but it sounded more like an order to be honest, but meh, who cares.

"Sure, where though?" I replied, but he remained quiet. "So you're not telling me where we're going? You're just gonna stay quiet?"

"I can't tell you, not here nor now." He replied softly, I just clicked my tongue "Tsk." And followed him.

I got on my Babu, and felt like someone was searching for me. But instead I just shook that strange feeling off and turned the motor on to then follow Inupi through the streets.

We drove for a few minutes until we stopped next to a cemetery. We got off our bikes, and I followed Inupi.

We then entered the cemetery, and I silently followed him. It seemed like an eternity passed before we stopped in front of a grave, that had the name "Shinchiro Sano" carved on it.

"Wait- isn't this Mikey's older brother's grave?" I asked surprised and kind of confused, "What are we doing here?"

"I'm going to present you to him," he said, "He was Black Dragon founder, so you must show yourself to him, and pay him your respects."

"Uhh-, alright." I accepted.

"Shinchiro-Kim," Inupi said as he placed a hand in my shoulder and bowed his slightly head while I sweated nervously, "Standing here is the eleventh generation Black Dragon captain. Hanagaki Takemichi!"

"Eh-" I looked at him nervously "Am I supposed to say something?" I asked snd he nodded.

"Uh okey." I said and then lowered my head slightly, "Yo Shinchiro, how are you doing? I'm Hanagaki Takemichi, Black Dragon's eleventh gen president, really cool huh? You where the one, and now I have two ones, it's like it's repeating itself right? Well that's what I'm kinda planning on doing, to make Black Dragon eleventh gen just like the first one."

"Well well well, this is interesting. The eleventh generation is born on Black Dragon's founding day?" I voice not too far was heard, and it was awfully familiar.

Izana then stopped on his place, and looked at me as if he had seen a ghost. He stood quietly and stared at me, and I at him, it had been so long since I saw him, but he didn't seem to have changed that much, at least not physically.

His lilac eyed shone with a glint of light, but for some reason he ignored me, "You're creating another generation Inui? How many times will you mess up Shinchiro's gang?"

"Izana!" Inupi exclaimed, "You bastard!" He then yelled, and ran towards him and grabbed him by his uniform's neck, "What did you fuckers did to Koko?!" He exclaimed angrily, and rushed one of his closed fist, dangerously pointing at Izana's face.

But the other one (not surprisingly) didn't even stutter, and he just said while smiling "Hey there, we didn't do at all, he was the one who wanted to join Tenjiku first of all right?"

Inupi gritted his teeth, and his fist wouldn't stop shaking, as if he was holding back to not punch him.

"Let me go Inui," Izana ordered and slips Tas an act of instinct I was gonna get Inupi's hands off him, but I stayed in my place. "I'm only here to visit my brother's grave." The white haired guy added.

Inupi's fist was dangerously close to Izana's face, so I exclaimed "Hey Inupi! Hold on for a second-!"

"Now that Kokonoi is with us, I have no interest in you... Inui." Izana said blankly with a expressionless face.

I placed a hand in Inupi's shoulder when I noticed he was about to punch him, and grabbed it tightly, which seemed to stop Inupi from hurting him and made Izana chuckle with amusement. "Yo Inupi, stop-" I said coldly but a voice interrupted me.

"That's enough Inui-kun!" The voice exclaimed, and we turned around to see Mikey, and behind him his sister, Emma. "Huh? What's going on?" She asked confused and kind of worried.

"Woah," Izana said as he stood up, pushing Inupi away and turning around to look at his half brother. "Visiting your brother's grave with your beloved sister Manjiro?"

"Takemitchy," Mikey said and I looked at him. "Take Emma away!" He exclaimed.

I slightly nodded and walked towards Emma, who quickly got next to me, but then Izana said "So you let him tell you what to do? Hah, never expected that from you."

I looked with guilt at my side before turning around, giving my back to him, and the other two blondes who watched us in confusion. I'll just pray Izana doesn't talk too much.

I grabbed Emma's wrists softly and dragged her out of the cemetery, all the way next to my bike which was parked in the side of the road, next to the "No parking" sign.

There was an awkward silence before she eventually asked what I feared the most, "D-do you and Izana know each other?"

I took a moment to think of what kind of story I wa d going to create, before replying. "You could say so, I met him a few years ago once, but I never really talking to him nor saw him again."

"Hmm, I see." she said. "You know, you look a lot like Shinchiro, specially when your hair is black."

"Really?" I asked surprised, "Do I look like him?"

"Yep, you two are so alike. The crazy thing that you two are not only almost equal in personality but physically too. I will confess that sometimes it creeps me out." She chuckled and I did too, who would have thought I looked like him? Wait- is that the reason why Mikey immediately wanted to become my friend and to join Toman? Because he saw me as his dead older brother?

Not as Takemichi?

"That guy there is my third brother isn't he?" Emma asked. "He is Izana right?"

[Somewhere near]
"This is so unusual of you," A tall man on a bike wearing a helmet said, "It is so not you to get your own hands dirty like this Kisaki."

"Yeah," the shorter blonde said while holding a bat in his hand. "But I can't rely on anyone for this one." He said as he put his helmet on his head, and turned on the bike. "Let's finish this already." He spat.

[In the cemetery]
"Tonight, at eight pm come to the seventh pier at Yokohama bay with the whole Toman gang, it will be the final battle between Tenjiku and Toman." Izana sisd demandingly, "Let's end this shit okey? Mikey."

Tonight this would be the final battle, because Izana would retrieve one of the two main reasons why he was chairing Toman, his precious possession, his little Takemichi.

[Back with Takemichi and Emma]
"So, there is gonna be a fight right?" Emma asked, as she sat in my bike and I next to her later my back against the wall.

"Maybe, who knows?" I replied. "Who knows what's going on inside Izana's head."

Emma seemed annoyed because before replying she clicked her tongue and crossed her arms, "Do boys do nothing but fight each other?" She asked annoyed.

She made a pause before continuing speaking "Captain do the Tokyo Manji Gang, The Undefeatable Mikey, Mikey shows nothing but strength in front of everyone." She then turned and looked at me kindly, "Even when his brother died, and when Baji, Draken, and you almost died. No matter what Mikey will never show his weakness, not to anyone."

I paused for a moment before replying "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"But in reality..." she then looked up at the sky, and followed the clouds with her eyes. "Up until now he still can't sleep without his dirty old towel. He is a weak boy, and so are you and me."

She looked back at me "So whenever is trouble," she smiled kindly "I will help Mikey, no matter what! Just like Mikey always does!"

'I see...' I thought and smiled softly, 'a person who understands Mikey and always supports him... it's been Emma all along, hasn't it? So in the future Mikey fell into darkness because... Emma died?! Or she was gone, but now I know that Emma is crucial for a happy future, so this means something went wrong or something happened to her...'

"Man that was so cool of me, wasn't it?" She said sheepishly but happy, this was bad, very bad. I hadn't even realized that Emma wasn't in the future, was she even in it?! I never saw her... this is and, holy shit this is terrible. But if there is one thing that I'm certain is that Kisaki has definitely something to do with it.

[Flashback]
"Izana, are you serious? She's your sister!" The guy with a scar and a red eye said, "So you are going to really kill her?!"

The tanned blonde who was next to Izana said, "Izana, Mikey is in your hands. I'll handle your sister." He then turned around and passed by Kakucho and as he opened the door he added "Victory is upon us."

'With this I'll definitely obtain my Toman.' He thought before leaving.

[Back with Takemichi and Emma]
"Hey, wanna grab a drink?" Emma asked, pointing at the vending machine on the other side of the road.

"Uh, sure." I took a few coins out of my pocket and handed them to her.

Suddenly a loud motor sound was heard and everything went white, but then suddenly short flashes of Emma lying down in the floor with her head bleeding appeared, Kisaki with a bloody bag in a bike, and the scene if her being hit in the head by the asshole repelaste several times.

It was becoming hell, I was continuously seeing her die, over and over again, Mikey carrying her in his back, only for her to die on his arms, and then the scene repeated, Kisaki hit her with the bat in his bike, left at top speed, she falls to the floor, Mikey carries her to the hospital but she dies in the way, on Mikey's arms, and Mikey cries.

It was like an infinite loop of quick flashes of the future, and it was becoming worse and worse, what is happening?!

Suddenly I was back, and Emma was walking in the street, as a motor sound got louder and louder.

I ran towards her but Kisaki was way too close, if I pushed her she would get ran over, and that was even worse, it was too late to grab her and make her take steps back. There wa so my one option, and I didn't even doubt, it was kind of instinctively.

"EMMA!" I yelled as I launched myself at her as she turned around, and we switched positions, as I hugged her protecting her for the soon to come hit.

I mentally prepared myself on those milliseconds for the upcoming pain, which was a lot worse than I had imagined.

A loud high pitched sound invaded my ears, and everything started to spin. Everything felt so dizzy, and the pain was unbelievable. I felt how my strength abandoned my body, including my legs and knees, making me fall down on the hard asphalt.

My whole world was spinning, and my head was killing me, but I could hear the bike stop and Kisaki say "No no no No! NO! NO!" You-! You ruined my plans, AGAIN you asshole! How is it possible that you know everything that is going to happen?! Izana will kill me, I have to get out of here."

He quickly drove away from the scene, until he and his bike were just a tiny dark spot.

"Agh- shit, it hurts like hell." I mumbled and then touched where I had been hit, only so when I looked at my hand and find out that it was dripping blood. Blood from my head. 'Holy shit, that's a lot of blood, I might actually die this time.' I thought, but soon the pain took the best of me, and I just closed my eyes and laid back.

'Wait, what about Emma?' I suddenly remembered. I looked down, without moving my head, and saw that Emma was intact between my arms, thank god.

'What am I going to do? I don't want to die, I'm still virgin, I don't want to die virgin and single.' I thought as I mentally cried, but even thinking hurt, so I stopped. I only kept my strength at hugging Emma the same, or even tighter, if she died, no matter who I saved or what I changed, the future will still be fucked up.

At the same time I felt like Emma was starting to move, I felt like I was passing out, and I really tried not to, but the black dots took over of my gaze without my permission nor consent, bai rude of them, and before I knew everything went black.

[Emma's Pov]
Everything was black, until I slowly fluttered my eyes open, confused and scared about what happened, what actually happened?!

I didn't have time to neither process nor react to what happened. Suddenly a loud bike motor sound was heard, dangerously close for my liking, and Takemichy yelled my name and then hugged me, then I think that I passed out or something, because after that I do not remember.

I slowly realized when I tried to move, that I was being hugged by someone. I looked up and saw Takemichi's face. "T-Takemichy?" I muttered worried, but there was no response, so I tried again, more firmly this time "Takemichy?" No response.

I slowly realized that he had hugged me to save me from the bike, but he was the one who was hit instead.

I quickly got off his grip, which wasn't really hard since he was unconscious, and kneeled besides his head. I immediately noticed that his head was bleeding intensely and none stop, "Takemichy?! Wake up!" I shook him softly but there wasn't any response.

I looked with horror at the maybe a dead corpse or an unconscious person, 'oh no, oh no, oh no, what do I do?! Should I call Mikey!?' I thought scared.

"Takemichy! Please don't die!" I said as I wrapped my arms around him, but when my hand touched his head I felt some sticky liquid, and fear filled me.

In the road, where he fell on, splash of blood was there, and now that I looked at my hand, it was practically all red.

Suddenly I heard steps behind me, and when I turned around Mikey was there. He continued to walk forwards until he was next to me, looking at his friend whose head was currently bleeding.

He looked at him emptily and then said,

"...                           

...Takemitchy?"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.2K 56 17
Takemichi Hanagaki's life is at an all-time-low. Just when he thought it couldn't get worse, he finds out that Hinata Tachibana, his ex-girlfriend an...
115K 4.7K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...
3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
311K 15.6K 46
° . * ✭ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...