Forbidden Love [Fem!reader x...

By littleratremy

MEN DNI. DO NOT ADD TO G!P OR FUTA LISTS. MY CHARACTERS ARE /TRANS/ Sporadic Updates!! My stories are LESBIA... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
Epilogue
<3 THANK YOU <3

47

372 27 2
By littleratremy

Cassandra giggled as her grip tightened, ensuring my place before I hugged her in return. "For now, you owe me love and affection."

"I can do that," I giggled while rubbing circles on her back. "It's what I'm best at."

"Mhm," The vampire smiled and let her eyes shut. "You know how to make me feel safe and loved."

My heart skipped a beat at her slurred words, letting my arms tighten around the vampire, pulling her closer as I leaned against the headboard. "Let's enjoy our nap, Αγάπη μου."

Noon

I groaned as I woke up, glancing down at the arm around my waist before glaring at my legs. 'The rest of the night was great, but I'm sore.' My body turned slowly, facing Cassandra as she snuggled into my neck. 'Still asleep? Well, we did continue well after the sun came up. That break refreshed her better than I expected. I should use that spell to ease this soreness...' Before I could try to pull away, Cassandra growled and tightened her grip, her eyes darting to the door when they snapped open.

"Lady Cassandra? [Y/N]? Are either of you awake yet?"

Cassandra tsked before speaking, her gravely voice sending a chill down my spine. "Ce vrei?"

"...I-I'm sorry?"

"Ce vrei?!"

I sighed and held her closer despite the agitated buzzing coming from her. "She said; What do you want?"

"O-oh! Li-little Costin asked me to ch-check on Lady Cassandra and you! He was worried when you two didn't show up for breakfast or lunch."

Cassandra's buzzing quieted at the mention of the maid being sent by Costin, causing me to relax. "...Tell him we stayed up late so we slept in, that's all. We'll eat soon, make sure he knows that as well."

"Ri-right, m-my lady!" The maid squeaked before running off.

"You terrified her."

"Good," Cassandra grumbled before cuddling into me. "Her stupid perfume woke me before her knock did."

"She's a good maid, be nice to her!" I giggled despite her growl. "Oh, calm down, will you? She's far too young for my tastes."

"Did you just call me old?"

"We're both old," I reminded her. "Immortal, remember?"

"...Oh yeah," Cassandra murmured before grinning. "You really are stuck with me for eternity!"

"I think you're the one stuck with me."

"I chose you."

"And I chose you," I giggled and kissed her nose. "Go back to sleep."

"You first," Cassandra smirked, knowing I was awake before her. "Or, we could take a warm bath and then go eat."

"...Fuck you."

"You did that last night. And as the sun was rising."

I smirked and sat up, stretching my arms over my head. "It was fun — especially when the sunlight seeped in. You looked so gorgeous, we should do that in the morning more often."

"Really?!" Cassandra sat up with a grin. "I agree because I didn't want to stop after seeing how you looked."

"...You were thinking that for a while, weren't you?"

"...Maybe..."

I smiled and cupped her cheeks, pecking her lips before getting out of bed. "You're adorable. Come on, let's take a bath — we can discuss your little fantasies further."

Cassandra let out a flustered buzz and followed me into the bathroom. "O-only if yo-you share yours!"

"Fine, fine," I giggled as she hugged me from behind. "Still clingy."

"Mhm," The vampire hummed before nipping at the back of my neck. "Tell me, what was the reaction your parents had when they first found out you had a crush on a vampire?"

I laughed before beginning the story.

"Are you sure I should tell them?"

"Yes," Zagreus sighed while polishing his great sword. "I didn't freak out, did I?"

"...Yes, actually," I corrected, making him tense. "You did freak out."

"We-well-! Yo-You're my baby sister!"

"And I'm their baby."

"...Yeah, maybe don't tell them."

I groaned and flopped back on his bed, staring at Zagreus's ceiling. "You're no help."

"Ask Mak."

"She can't even tell Thanatos she has a crush on him, even though he has one on her."

"And vice versa," Zagreus sighed in defeat. "Alright! I'll join you."

I grinned and sat up, wrapping my arms around his neck. "You're the best big brother ever!"

"I'm your only brother."

"Don't ruin the moment, you jerk!" I huffed and smacked his arm. "Should I do it now?"

"No time like the present!"

"Ugh, that's so corny."

"...Shut up or I won't join you."

"That's mean! You can't be mean to your baby sister!"

Zagreus narrowed his red eyes at me before sighing in defeat and helping me stand. "Come on, let's go."

I smiled and clung to his arm as we walked, remembering the other times we'd taken this walk. 'Even if you're the only brother I have, it doesn't change what I said. You're still the best.'

When we reached the throne room, the conversation between our parents stopped immediately, making me freeze and tighten my grip. 'Why did they-?!'

"Well, what is it this time?" Our Father inquired with a smile. "I haven't seen you cling to his arm like that since you were a child."

"Uhm... I-I..."

Our Mother raised an eyebrow when Zagreus walked me closer, her soft eyes helping me relax. "What is it, Sweetheart?"

"I-I think I... I might have a crush on a vampire."

"...The one you work for?" My Father asked, causing me to shake my head. "Oh?"

"O-one of her daughters, a-actually."

My Mother gasped and cupped my cheeks, her eyes sparkling as she spoke. "Which one?! They all seem so pretty and-"

"Ca-Cassandra."

"And your Father owes me money."

"Damn," My Father sighed before smiling at me. "Your Mother was confident you'd fall for one in time, so she wanted to make a wager. If she guessed who it would be correctly-"

"He'd give me money! Or, in this case, a date night."

"So, thanks for proving me wrong, kid," He winked before sitting up straight on his throne. "You expected a different reaction, didn't you?"

"A-a little, yeah," I muttered in utter shock.

My Mother giggled and shook her head. "I saw the way you looked at those three, especially Cassandra. It was destined to happen."

"Wa-wait-?! You-?!"

"Knew from the start? You're our daughter, it's easy to read your soul!"

Present

Cassandra snorted as she finished washing my body, her lips pressing against my cheek with a giggle. "Awe, that's adorable!"

"How did your Mother react?" I giggled and began washing her. "The first time, not after what happened with Dani and Isa."

"Hmm... That depends. Before or after I accepted my feelings for you?"

"...Both."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1.1K 13
"My name is Alcina Dimitrescu, you call me Dimitrescu or Lady Dimitrescu do you understand?" The woman towered over me. "I- um. Yes." I stuttered, s...
28.7K 909 65
As you come to a stop in your home village you search for work, but you don't expect such a simple act to turn into a wild and exciting adventure. ~H...
10.8K 781 21
This story contains TRANS characters and is a LESBIAN love story. Men DNI. Respect every characters identity and pronouns. Do NOT add to any f*ta/g!p...
46.6K 1.2K 22
" I love you so much you don't even know!! I will be with you forever in eternity" I say holding her face. she looks at me and mumbles something that...