I'm Hanagaki Takemichi fucker...

By DeySeeMeRolling

Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows... More

Intro:
Chapter 1: Hanagaki Takemichi is here bitches!!
Chapter 2: You fucking deliqnuents wannabes made me drop my soda!
Chapter 3: Why the fuck are you here!?
Chapter 4: I saved the day fuckers!
Chapter 5: Damn i got stabbed
Chapter 6: Your flirting is bad as fuck
Some cute all take pics
More cute alltake pics
Even more alltake pics
Chapter 7: Why the fuck do i have to wear this shit?!
Special chapter
Chapter 8: IM GONNA FUCKING KILLL YOU
Chapter 9: These fuckers left me alone...i hope they die
VACATIONS
Chapter 10: Fuck! I dont know how to treat wounds! Damn it!
Chapter 11: I MET YOU FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO
Chapter 12: I CAN'T BELIVE I LOST TO THIS DICKHEAD DAMN IT
Chapter 13: I look so ficking hot bro BAHAAHAH
Chapter 14: DID YOU JUST FUCKING PUNCH ME?!
Not a chapter but its really important
Chapter 15: Do i look like some motherfucking super hero to you?!
Chapter 16: Youre my fucking bestfriend now!
Chapter 17: Well, maybe you're not a fucking asshole afterall
Chapter 18: FUCK WHAT DO I DO?!
Chapter 19: Let the fucking fight begin!
Chapter 20: Damn, i guess this is my goodbye
Chapter 21: HAHAHA, you will never get rid of me you bitches! Im fucking back!
Chapter 22: I guess im taking the bus to go home tonight
Chapter 23: If you dont come looking for me ill have to look for you myslef
Chapter 24; Your shit...just got wrecked!
Chapter 25: You shouldn't have done that man...
OMG LOOK AT THIS
Chapter 26: Damn dude, this day is full of flashbacks and deja vus
Chapter 27: Damn, I didnt expect this
Chapter 27: Would you be my girlfriend!?
Chapter 28: What a fucking crooked team
Chapter 29: Im so sorry...
Chapter 30: Why the fuck are you here?! / im fucking tired of waiting
Chapter 31: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU BETRAYED ME!
Chapter 32: what the fuck did you do..?! You son of a bitch!
Chapter 33: You want to kill me?! Get in line bitch!
Chapter 34: IM FUCKING FAMOUS
Chapter 35: This is so fucking hard
GUYS IM ON PINTEREST
Chapter 36: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Chapter 37: This was sure the fucking best first meeting of the year!
Chapter 38: SO FUCKING COOL!!
Chapter 39: Im trying to understand what the fuck is going on
HELLPPPPPPP ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ (plus a question)
Chapter 40: I will fucking save you no matter what
Chapter 41: Im so tired / An awakening
Chapter 42: Untold backstories
Chapter 43: What the actual fuck?!
Chapter 44: FUCK OFF SCUMBAGS!!
...
Chapter 45: Maybe some promises are meant to be broken
Chapter 46: Suddenly I have the urge to fucking kill someone
Chapter 47: Blob, blob, blob, fucking blob.
Chapter 48: Fuck! Not again!
Chapter 49: Im back here again?
Chapter 50: Why can't they fucking see im not him?
Chapter 51: Im not having a great time
HELP
Chapter 53: You motherfucking traitor
Chapter 54: You know what? Fuck it! Lets start this war!
Chapter 55: Don't freak out but I kinda got killed (again)
Chapter 56: Get your nose out of my fucking business
Read pls
Chapter 57: Lets fukcing go bitches!
Chapter 58: The final fight
Chapter 59: Shit... I guess it's not a secret anymore
Chapter 60: A look to the past
Chapter 61: Waking up is a fucking headache
Chapter 62: Who's fucking next bitches?!

Chapter 52: I hate manly women

403 16 2
By DeySeeMeRolling

"Talking"
'Thinking'
_______________________________

"Sorry for calling you here all out of the sudden Chifuyu," I apologized as Chifuyu entered my apartment. "So you've got some info?"

"Aha," I said as I closed the door, "And there's a lot!"

I told him everything. Yesterday, after I left for some air, I went back to the room and they told me everything they discussed.

"So Tenjiju was made under Izana's grudge against Mikey, his own blood related younger brother." Chifuyu concluded when I finished telling him everything.

"Yep," I replied. "Damn, who would have known he was also involved in Toman's formation."

I stayed in silence for a moment before I said, "Chifuyu... there is something very important you must know." He looked at me curiously, so I continued. "From now on I'll be handling this myself. You don't have to get involved..."

"What the fuck are you talking about Takemichy, Tenjiku attacked Toman, not just you. Besides I'm your partner, I'll always help-" but I interrupted him, "Naoto died Chifuyu. Kisaki killed him."

Looked at my side, "So I can't really go to the future anymore." The grip of my fist grew tighter, "There won't be a next time. I don't want anyone else to die because of me." I looked back at him, "I don't know why nor how, but we'll make up with Tenjiku in the future."

I looked down at my feet angrily, "The reasons to why Mikey fell under the hands of Kisaki. I'll end it all, I'll end this whole shitty sibling fight."

I looked at Chifuyu's coldly, "I'm not proud to say that I have killed before, but I will kill Kisaki, and make him suffer like he never did before. I'm prepared to stab, shoot, or do anything that brings pain to him. I'll beat him to death with my own hands if I have to."

"Do you understand Chifuyu?" I asked, "This is not only a sibling fight, I might be in the middle too for some things I did in the past. So this is my problem, and I cannot risk Toman, I can't risk my friends, I can't risk you." I looked down at my feet, "I don't want anyone else to die because of me."

"Did you do something to them?" He asked calmly, "Did you get into any serious fight with them?" He sounded worried.

"It's quite old actually," I replied, "I didn't thought they would remember." Of course they wouldn't forget me, we went through too many shit together to forget each other.

"It is very personal isn't it?" He asked once again and I nodded. Chifuyu's then sighed.

"Then what will happen to the sixth division?" He suddenly asked, and I looked at him surprised, "What? I asked.

"I think I made it clear I want to leave Toman out of this." I added, kind of angry.

"Then you should explain this to them." Chifuyu said,

"Eh?" I am so confused, I don't have anything to explain to them.

"When you invited me I called the rest of them too."

"EH?!" I pointed at him angrily, "You invited people to my house without my consent?! You're never putting a foot in the Hanagaki household ever again!" I yelled at him.

"Shut up!" He yelled back, "I called them because it was important! But let's not change the subject!"

I lowered my finger and continued to listen to him, "Listen here partner, this isn't just a sibling fight." He said, "Shinchiro made a legendary team, and Izana ruined it when he inherited it."

I won't lie, that did make me kind of angry. Izana didn't ruin it, he just had... interesting forms of leading, and different ideas of how a gang should be...
Who am I kidding, Izana did ruin it, but it wasn't his fault... those assholes ruined his mind when he was a child, what is he supposed to do?

"It was Mikey who crushed that strayed gang," he continued. "And in the midst of all that mess, Toman was born." He then smiled softly, "And I met Baji-San."

He made a small pause before continuing. " This sibling fight is related to Toman, this is also a battle to all of us in Toman. So it's definitely the sixth's division battle too! Specially since it is formed from the ex Black Dragon members." He looked at me determinedly, "Just talk to them, and they'll definitely listen to you! You don't have to talk about the whole future stuff though."

He then slightly smiled, "This is what leaders are supposed to do, right?" He asked.

"LETS DO THIS!" Four voices where heard as they crushed my door and stormed inside my apartment.

'MY DOOR! OH I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM-' I thought angrily as I looked at the pieces of my beautiful but destroyed front door.

"We were a bunch of slaves to other delinquents before, but you saved us!" Akkun exclaimed.

"Guys..." I muttered, did I really save them? No, Mikey did, I only almost killed Kiyomasa.

And then Yamagishi continued, "Fuck this Kurokawa Izana guy!" He exclaimed.

I had to control myself to not beat the hell out of him. Trust me, Yamagishi is one of my best friends, but there is no way that I'll let him insult Izana...

I clenched my fists in anger, and Chifuyu seemed to notice, so I tried to calm down. Key word: tried.

"Takemichi's enemy is Toman's enemy!" Makoto yelled, "and that's a fact!" Takuya exclaimed.

"Didn't we tell you it's lame to say things like "I'll do this myself" !" The four exclaimed, "and in case you meant it when you said you didn't mind killing Kisaki. I'll help you out." Akkun added.

"Akkun..." I muttered. To be honest, I'm quite surprised, I didn't thought they would be this supporting. But they don't know how shady this is.

Izana is not only crazy, he is a sick psycho. They don't know the trouble they're getting in, and if they die I'll never be able to forgive myself...

"That's right Takemichi like this gotta be the craziest sibling fight ever right?!" Yamagishi exclaimed. "This will definitely be included in the encyclopedia of delinquents right!!?"

I chuckled as I sweated, "Yeah sure."  And then thought, 'Is he still going in with the delinquent encyclopedia shit?'

"Anyways," Makoto said. "Don't you think Mikey's family is too complicated...? I wonder what's really going on..."

"Ha ha ha, idiot." Takuya laughed softly, "You don't even have to think too much about that."

"Who are you calling idiot Takuya?!" Makoto spat angrily.

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder, and when I turned around my head I saw Chifuyu smiling softly. "Our team isn't as weak as you think." He said, "so don't go trying to do things alone."

"Oh that's right, I'm the sixth division captain." I said with a smugly smile, "I completely forgot!"

"I sometimes wonder if you act stupid or if you're really stupid, like do you have a problem or something?" Yamagishi asked, and I literally boiled up.

"Who are you calling regarded you little nerd!" I yelled at him angrily.

"I'm calling you retarded you stupid! And at least I know something! Not like you that you are useless even for cleaning floors!" He yelled back at me.

"You really want me to beat you son t you?!" I yelled and I didn't kill him because the five were holding me back, while realized how close to meeting the lord he was.

"Let me go you little shits," I spat. "I'm going to kill him and then kill the five of you."

"Takemichi clam down for god's sake!" Takuya exclaimed.

After a few minutes of rampage we finally managed to settle up. While the five sat on the ground I stood up in front of them smirking, I was a division captain, how cool is that?

"Now!" I exclaimed, "Let's start the sixth division strategy meeting!" I said.

"Ehhh," Chifuyu sweated and pointed at himself, "I'm from the first division-"

"Well now you are not!" I interrupted him, "Chifuyu is the sixth division new servant!"

"You little-" Chifuyu couldn't finish his sentence because a rock crashed against the window, of course it didn't break but it did make a sound.

"What was that?" Makoto asked, and then turned to me suspiciously "Takemichi, so you have a secret lover that throws pebbles at your window?! How could you not tell us about this?! I thought we were friends!"

"I have no secret lover now shut up!" I yelled and just when Makoto was about to reply we heard a yell, "Is the sixth division captain there?!"

"Huh, someone's calling me." I muttered and Yamagishi turned to, "No shit Sherlock."

Another rock was thrown.

I turned to look at him aggressively, "After I'm done with this rock throwing asshole I'm coming for you fucking encyclopedia."

And another rock was thrown.

I headed towards the window and opened it, "Yeah I'm here, what do you need?" I asked annoyed, this bitch just can't wait can she?

Oh right, it was a girl in... Toman's uniform?! I didn't know that Mikey accepted girls, nor that girls wanted to be in gangs... except for Senju, oh god, I haven't seen Senju in forever. Well she acted quite bitch that day so I guess she deserves it, but I wouldn't mind paying her a visit...

'Wait! Focus Takemichi!' I thought.

Now that I think of it she's got a quite manly voice, huh, weird. I don't like manly women. She also has flat chest, meh, how boring, she's got pretty hair though, silky white, like Senju's, what a coincidence hah.

She's also wearing a face mask, is she sick or something. I don't want to get sick, I'll stay in here...

"Come down." She said again, with deep voice, damn.

What if she is sick?! Even though she is wearing a face mask still, wait, I could skip school if I'm sick. I'm going down.

I turned around and said, "Hey, there is a girl outside. She's telling me to go down, I'll be right back."

I walked out of the department and rushed down the stairs. I opened the building's door and walked up to the girl.

She leaned into the window of the car and said, "He has arrived."

The window opened, and a familiar face appeared. It was Mucho! Hah, I didn't know that Mucho had a girlfriend, just want to talk to him afterwards. It would be fun to hear what he did once out of juvie.

I heard loud and fast steps behind me, and when I turned around Chifuyu appeared. He ran and stopped next to me.

"This is pretty bad Takemichi," he said with a serious expression, "This guy is pretty serious within Toman."

I smiled smugly, 'I know, believe that I do.' I thought and then said, "But if he is Mucho-san, don't worry Chifuyu. He is a Toman pal." I gave him a thumbs up happily, and he massaged his frown.

"Yes, but you know what does he do?" He asked me.

"Well he does five division captain stuff I guess." I replied, but before Chifuyu could scold me he walked out of the car.

"Yo, Hanagaki." He said. Ohhhhhh, I think he remembered me, yeah definitely, he now does. A satisfied smile appeared and my face as I thought, 'That's the look he had back then, this is so exiting. I wonder if he is going to say it or just keep it hidden- wait, maybe Mucho is still loyal to Izana, and he is in Toman as an undercover traitor- THIS IS BAD.'

"Be careful partner," Chifuyu warned me.

Soon many Toman members appeared, grabbing Yamagishi, Makoto, Akkun, Takuya and lastly Chifuyu.

"Uh? Tha fuck?" I said confused as I looked at them. I turned to look at him, "The fuck Mucho? You know we're Toman members too right?" Im getting really pissed off.

He looked at me blankly, but I know that deep down he is fucking scared.

I walked towards him, but he stayed still. "Do you want me fucking beat you up dumbass? Let them go." I ordered firmly, but no one even flinched. I turned around and shot them a cold look, "I said to fucking let them go dumbasses!"

I didn't move but they were shaking, but they still don't do shit. I turned around, but as soon as I did I received a punch in the face.

"Ack-!" I was sent rolling and heard how my friends called out my name.

"Holy shit." I muttered as I stood up and whipped the blood off my nose, "So this is how you wanna play huh?!" I yelled, and soon Mucho was in front of me again.

He launched a punch, which I didn't try to dodge, I just blocked it. And then I saw it, his eyes flickered, yeah remember Mucho, I am going to beat you up just like all those times I did.

I took a swift step back to dodge the next punch, so I took advantage and kneeled down, to then kick his feet.

'It totally caught him by surprise.' I thought amused, as I then punched him in the face before he could even touch the ground.

He stumbled backwards, whiling the blood off his face, while I just chuckled. "Brings back memories huh?!" I yelled, loud enough for him to hear but low enough for the rest not to.

I didn't give him a chance to dodge nor react black I already had launched my amazing left hook on his right.

"Ack-!" He muttered as he grabbed his stomach. He kneeled down grabbing his stomach, yeah, he remembered the pain of my left hook.

You see, I have trained both my arms, and kicks are speciality, but my hooks are different. I know exactly where to punch to leave the opponent without air, or even making them pass out. Studying anatomy and the body is also important for fights, remember that audience.

I kneeled down to look at him in the eyes, "You know you shouldn't have picked a fight with me," I then slightly tilted my head, "now you'll fucking die-"

But before I could do anything I felt an intense pain in my head. I fell side says as my vision became blurry. The last thing I saw was the masked girly with a bat stained with, what I suppose, my blood.

I also heard Mucho say "The whole deal with Izana, involving yourself with redundant work." He made a pause. He struggled but managed to stand up, with a hand where I had punched him.

"Sandy," he said. "Put him in the car."

"Yes!" She exclaimed. Well now the manly girl has also a boy's name, maybe she's trans or something.

I also heard Chifuyu and the guys screaming my name, and cursing Mucho.

I really wanted to help them, but I could barely stay awake. 'Shit, I should have seen it coming, why am I so fucking weak?' I thought with frustration.

'Fuck manly women.' I thought before everything turned black.

________
Hey, sorry for the delay, I forgot I had wattpad lol, then while writing the is chapter I accidentally erased it or it didn't save I didn't understand what happened, but I had to re do it.
Well, but in the end I posed, hope you enjoyed and see you all in next chapter byeeee ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 29 9
โYou think yourself as a badboy,well I am the King Kongโž โWho am I? Babe I'm known as the death whisperโž โ It doesn't matter if I'm a girl, strength...
2.2K 56 17
Takemichi Hanagaki's life is at an all-time-low. Just when he thought it couldn't get worse, he finds out that Hinata Tachibana, his ex-girlfriend an...
115K 4.7K 51
Hanagaki Kairi liked to fight in her own universe but somehow woke up being a whole new Hanagaki Kairi (Hanagaki Takemichi's older sister) and now sh...