I'm Hanagaki Takemichi fucker...

By DeySeeMeRolling

Hanagaki Takemichi, a very soon to be famous name in the delinquent world. This blue eyed blondie only knows... More

Intro:
Chapter 1: Hanagaki Takemichi is here bitches!!
Chapter 2: You fucking deliqnuents wannabes made me drop my soda!
Chapter 3: Why the fuck are you here!?
Chapter 4: I saved the day fuckers!
Chapter 5: Damn i got stabbed
Chapter 6: Your flirting is bad as fuck
Some cute all take pics
More cute alltake pics
Even more alltake pics
Chapter 7: Why the fuck do i have to wear this shit?!
Special chapter
Chapter 8: IM GONNA FUCKING KILLL YOU
Chapter 9: These fuckers left me alone...i hope they die
VACATIONS
Chapter 10: Fuck! I dont know how to treat wounds! Damn it!
Chapter 11: I MET YOU FIVE FUCKING MINUTES AGO
Chapter 12: I CAN'T BELIVE I LOST TO THIS DICKHEAD DAMN IT
Chapter 13: I look so ficking hot bro BAHAAHAH
Chapter 14: DID YOU JUST FUCKING PUNCH ME?!
Not a chapter but its really important
Chapter 15: Do i look like some motherfucking super hero to you?!
Chapter 16: Youre my fucking bestfriend now!
Chapter 17: Well, maybe you're not a fucking asshole afterall
Chapter 18: FUCK WHAT DO I DO?!
Chapter 19: Let the fucking fight begin!
Chapter 20: Damn, i guess this is my goodbye
Chapter 21: HAHAHA, you will never get rid of me you bitches! Im fucking back!
Chapter 22: I guess im taking the bus to go home tonight
Chapter 23: If you dont come looking for me ill have to look for you myslef
Chapter 24; Your shit...just got wrecked!
Chapter 25: You shouldn't have done that man...
OMG LOOK AT THIS
Chapter 26: Damn dude, this day is full of flashbacks and deja vus
Chapter 27: Damn, I didnt expect this
Chapter 27: Would you be my girlfriend!?
Chapter 28: What a fucking crooked team
Chapter 29: Im so sorry...
Chapter 30: Why the fuck are you here?! / im fucking tired of waiting
Chapter 31: YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU BETRAYED ME!
Chapter 32: what the fuck did you do..?! You son of a bitch!
Chapter 33: You want to kill me?! Get in line bitch!
Chapter 34: IM FUCKING FAMOUS
Chapter 35: This is so fucking hard
GUYS IM ON PINTEREST
Chapter 36: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Chapter 37: This was sure the fucking best first meeting of the year!
Chapter 38: SO FUCKING COOL!!
Chapter 39: Im trying to understand what the fuck is going on
HELLPPPPPPP 😭😭😭😭😭 (plus a question)
Chapter 40: I will fucking save you no matter what
Chapter 41: Im so tired / An awakening
Chapter 42: Untold backstories
Chapter 43: What the actual fuck?!
Chapter 44: FUCK OFF SCUMBAGS!!
...
Chapter 45: Maybe some promises are meant to be broken
Chapter 46: Suddenly I have the urge to fucking kill someone
Chapter 47: Blob, blob, blob, fucking blob.
Chapter 49: Im back here again?
Chapter 50: Why can't they fucking see im not him?
Chapter 51: Im not having a great time
HELP
Chapter 52: I hate manly women
Chapter 53: You motherfucking traitor
Chapter 54: You know what? Fuck it! Lets start this war!
Chapter 55: Don't freak out but I kinda got killed (again)
Chapter 56: Get your nose out of my fucking business
Read pls
Chapter 57: Lets fukcing go bitches!
Chapter 58: The final fight
Chapter 59: Shit... I guess it's not a secret anymore
Chapter 60: A look to the past
Chapter 61: Waking up is a fucking headache
Chapter 62: Who's fucking next bitches?!

Chapter 48: Fuck! Not again!

484 23 6
By DeySeeMeRolling

"Talking"
'Thinking'
•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

"Just how many are there?" Chifuyu asked surprised, as the idea of winning and getting back at them started to fade away.

"A hundred." He replied, with a grin. Shit, it seems that he hasn't seen me yet; Chifuyu is in front of me and he seems to cover me, good, good. I don't know if I'm ready to face him after all this years, is he mad at me? Does he hate me?

I took a few step backwards as Smiley said "four versus a hundred huh."

"Yeah, you're right." Kakucho said, and then added "Four versus a hundred would be a bit unfair, let's make it one versus four. I want you all to fight me, and the coward who stepped backwards to come face me."

But before I could react Smikey walked forwards, "Woah, you got balls huh shithead." He cracked his knuckles as he continued to say "I'm Toman's Fourth division captain, Nahoya Kawata." He took a step forward. "If you are going to fight alone then I'll do the same."

"Good luck Smiley!" Angry exclaimed, well angrily. "You're the one who's got balls in here Smiley, good luck!" Chifuyu added. I just stayed silent, what if he recognizes my voice?

I hate hiding, I hate stepping back, I hate not being able to do anything. But I'm scared, and not of dying, but of what is going to happen. What if they find out about my past? Will they still stay by me? If they knew who I was? Will they not fear me? If they know what kind of stuff I did... will they not hate me? I'm not scared of death, and I'm not scared of getting beaten. But these guys have made me soft, and now I've got to deal with the consequences. I do care know how they feel and what they think about me, Izana would be disappointed.

Smiley turned around and looked at me. I simply gave him a wide grin and thumbs up, mumbling softly the words "good luck." He then turned around, more determined than before to defeat Kakucho.

"Heavenly king of Tenjiku, Kakucho." He presented himself, huh he went from servant to king... so what's Izana now? Am I still his warrior in black armor?

"Let's gooooo!" Smiley exclaimed as he charged towards Kakucho. I noticed I almost ran to block Smiley and protect Kakucho, instincts I guess... I had to restrain my self to not interfere when Smiley got to punch him in the face.

The first thing I've noticed about little Kaku-Chan, was that there was no more "Little Kaku-Chan." Now it was Kakucho, Tenjiku's heavenly king. He had shaved his head into a buzz cut, showing off his scar. I still kiss his long black hair though. Also, he was no longer the shortie of the group, he was so freaking tall now. Like he must be six feet tall or somewhere near that, in the middle of Hanma and Draken. And it turns out he was hella trained, he had some kicks that blowed my mind, seems like Izana has done a good job teaching him.

The fight was very balanced, both were bruised- but not that much. "Yeah! Uppercut!" Chifuyu exclaimed, cheering for Smiley.

"My heart can't handle seeing more." Angry said, covering his eyes with his hands, but open end his fingers to see the fight. Chifuyu, who was the one kinda covering me jumped of emotion when Snikey delivered another upper cut, moving from infront of me. In conclusion; I was exposed.

Kaku's eyes met mine for a second, and then Smiley kicked him. Making him roll through the ground, stopping by laying with his chest looking up. I immediately recognized the scene; back in the orphanage when he would loose he ended always like that, and yelled "Fuck!". He did it on purpose.

"It's true that you're strong, Kakucho." Smiley said, with his smile turning into a smugly one. "Heavenly king huh? Not much of it though." Right now I wanted to punch Smiley.

"Alriiiiiight, let's go back to Tokyo!" Smiley exclaimed as he turned around and started to walk out of the old warehouse. "I have some plasters if you want Smiley." Angry offered, but then Chifuyu added, "Well he was a cool guy anyway." The three of them started to walk out, but I stayed. It seems that they didn't notice my absence, and I took advantage of it to walk towards Kakucho.

When I got next to him I saw tears falling from his eyes, he was sobbing. "Takemichi... is that you? This is not just another dream right?" He asked as he stood up. He quickly whipped off his tears and looked at me, like if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. "It's been so long..."

I couldn't reply, o just stared into his deep red and white eyes. It's true, it has been so long, too long for my own liking. Before I could even reply he took a step forwards and hugged me tightly, "It's been four years, four freaking years of endless searching, and we've finally found you."

I hugged him back tightly, I couldn't believe I was seeing him again. It was like a dram come true. "Kaku... you're so fucking tall."

He chuckled and let go of the hug, "and you're so fucking short what the hell happened?" He smiled happily.

I got angry and spat, "Hey! Don't make fun of my height you fucking skyscraper."

"Shut up." He replied.

"Is it me or little Kaku-Chan is still a weaky small kid?" I asked teasingly and he got all angry,

"Shut up, I purposely lost you idiot." He replied back.

"Yeah sure." I replied sarcastically, "No really! I'm serious! I'm extremely strong you know!?" He replied angrily. "Well if you say so," I replied and then talked into a more serious tone, "So it has become real huh, Tenjiku wasn't just some kid's crazy idea."

"Yeah, and the king is still waiting for its black knight." He replied, and I froze, he is? "But aren't you a king?" I asked, "Yeah, but Tenjiku's real king is still Izana." He then stayed quiet for a few seconds, "Why?" He asked.

"Huh?" I replied confused. "Why did you join Toman? Why did you join Mikey? Do you know how much harm he brought Izana?"

"T-they know each other?!" I asked surprised, but he softly shook his head, "No, not technically. Mikey is Shinchiro's younger brother, Shinchiro is the name of the guy that was going to adopt Izana, the tall one. But he never did, all because of Mikey."

"Wait, so Izana and Mikey are related?!" I exclaimed surprised. "No, Shinchiro was never related to Izana in the end, at first they thought they shared the same mother, but in the end she wasn't his real mother, and he isn't related to Emma either." Kakucho explained. "Why didn't you come back to us?"

"Because when I did you weren't there, the orphanage had no signs of either of you, it was almost as you never existed. What happened?" I said.

Kakucho then sighed. "After you where taken, Izana wasn't the same; he transformed into a manipulative crazy person. We were continuously hit more than ever, because Izana would have anger rampages and nightmares at night, it was worse than before; so we escaped." He explained.

After a deep breath he continued, "Years later we got into juvie, and we met the Haitani brothers, Mocchi and Shion. We also met a guy named Inupi, who offered Izana to be Black Dragon's leader, of course he accepted. BD was Shinchiro's gang, who said he would give to Izana at first, but then told him Mikey would stay with it. After that Izana gave the gang to Shion, and that is how the ninth gen of BD started. Then Shion's gen got defeated by Toman, and he joined Tenjiku, that was in process of formation. We've already got four heavenly kings, Izana is the emperor..."

"So that means I'm the missing one right?" I replied and he nodded, "The space above us, the heavenly kings, has been reserved. The heavenly monarch. So, I ask again; why did you join Toman?"

"I didn't knew who Mikey was exactly... he just convinced me somehow of joining, and then before I knew I was the first division leader, but then Baji returned and I suddenly had my own division composed of all BD members I've defeated."

"I recommend you to start saying your goodbyes then." Kakucho said, and I turned my head to look at him directly. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Izana must already know we've found you, and I bet he is right now sending a team to fetch you. You're coming back home, Michy."

'Back home huh... but, isn't Toman my home now?' I thought. "Yeah, home." I replied.

"Why don't you sound as exited as you should?" Kakucho asked, and I could only sigh.

"I guess I got attached to them, they're a really nice group of people, they care for eachother and we're all broth-" but before I could finish my sentence Kakucho covered my mouth, and said "Don't finish that word, you're wrong Michy. They're not your brothers, just remember what we went through together."

He then took off his hand from my mouth and added, "You belong to Tenjiku Michy, you promised. Izana can't continue to live everyday without you, you know how long it took us to found you? What all he's been through? Michy, you're Izana's knight in black, I'm his servant and he is our king. We cannot betray him, he is far too broken to break him anymore." He then looked at the horizon, "Besides, you need to save him."

"Save him? Save him from what?" I asked, and he responded; "It's not a what, but a who. That mother fucker Kisaki has been manipulating him, I really don't understand this conflict. We could have just come to fetch you and there it ends, but Kisaki is using Izana for something else. Izana is easy to manipulate as you know, he has a weak mind. And it has become even weaker when you left, Michy. You're our hero, Izana's hero. He needs to be saved from Kisaki, and you're the only one who can do that. You need to join us and we have to leave Tokyo as soon as possible."

"Yeah, you're right." I said, "I-I'll leave Toman, just give me time. I'll save him Kaku, don't worry. He'll be fine." He only chuckled and added,

"I know it's hard, but you really must remember what we went through. You mean the whole world to Izana, if you come back he would be the happiest person in the word... he needs you Michy, without you he is just like a zombie. It hurts me to see him like that for four fucking years."

"Yes Kaku, I'll come back as soon as possible. I want to visit him though..." I said, "And don't worry, I won't take the Toman uniform with me when I go."

"Yeah, you better don't." He replied with a chuckle, "He hates Toman, Mikey and everything that has to do either both of them. He will explode if he knew that you joined Mikey."

'But... I don't really want to leave Mikey.'

'Once again Kisaki is sticking his nose where he shouldn't, and causing problems to the wrong people.' I thought as I watched Toman gather in the shrine.

"Tokyo Manji gang emergency meeting, begin!" Draken yelled. The anger and frustration in his voice could be heard. "Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo! By Yokohama's Tenjiku." I flinched when I heard that name from Draken's voice. "Tenjiku is a gang that was formed recently!" Draken continued, "We have no clue how the gang is like! We are looking for any information from you guys! Therefore first of all, first division step forwards!"

Chifuyu and Baji stepped forward, and the vice captain started to speak, "The ones who attacked us where called the Mochizuki unit."

"Mochizuki unit?" Draken asked, and Smiley replied "It's an unit lead by the former Jugemu captain, Mochizuki Kanji." He explained, and soon mutters and whispers where heard about how strong he was or how popular he used to be. "They're probably their strongest unit." He finished adding.

"Tenjiku's strongest unit isn't Mochizuki." Mitsuya said, stepping forward. "Tenjiku... also has the Haitani brothers."

Like before, whispers and mutters filled the place. "Haitani brothers..?" One could be heard, "As the brothers who own Roppongi?!" Another one exclaimed. "They're all people from 562 aren't they?" Another one asked.

"Mikey," Draken turned to his leader and best friend. "Does this align to with the rest of our members who got attacked?"

"They got beaten and a few killed by Madarame." The shorter blonde replied with a blank expression. "I see..." he added and looked down. "We're getting beaten by the ghosts of ninth gen of Black dragons."

"Madarame is also a 562." Mucho added. "Which means Tenjiku is a team formed by a bunch of 562 generation guys who never teamed up" Mikey confused to explain, "And now they have teamed up."

I didn't like the way they were discovering so quickly the situation of my- my gang.

"They must have a really deep connection with Toman." Draken commented seriously.

Mikey stayed silent for a second before frowning and exclaiming angrily, "I don't give a shit if we are getting beaten up! We are going to attack Yokohama next!"

'Shit,' I thought. 'I didn't want to fight Tenjiku after what Kaku told me. But I don't want to fight Toman either... I'll find a way to make an excuse to not participate in the fight.'

But something suddenly clicked in. "Kisaki must have expected this to happen."

"So?" Chifuyu asked, "We don't have to follow his expectations."

"Tha fuck." I replied confused, "You're truly an idiot aren't you?" Chifuyu said as he massaged his frown. "We don't have to follow Kisaki's plans, we have to do something he won't expect us to do, something out of the box. That's how you always ruin his plans, just try not to bleed to death this time or do something that doesn't include you almost dying."

"Ohhhhh, now I get it." I said and then shrugged, "But I don't know if I can promise that I won't get hurt, haha."

Suddenly a blinding light filled my sight, and I felt that electric shock run through me.  Suddenly I opened my eyes and... THE FUCK?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 73 14
Tokyo Revengers One Shot where.. I hurt you, make you happy, make you cry then laugh. And make you deadass unable to cry again. This includes mostly...
31.3K 794 54
Started-09/13/21 Finished-11/11/22 Progress of Editing: Haven't started Takemichi is a lovely and brightly boy at the same time he's strong he preten...
2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
6.9K 234 5
-takes place during the Tenjiku arc- "Because of you Takemichi, my Mikey is dead. Even though Naoto is the one who shot him, we all know the reason b...