Forbidden Love [Fem!reader x...

By littleratremy

MEN DNI. DO NOT ADD TO G!P OR FUTA LISTS. MY CHARACTERS ARE /TRANS/ Sporadic Updates!! My stories are LESBIA... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
<3 THANK YOU <3

39

540 39 1
By littleratremy

Warning(s): NSFW/Smut, Overstimulation, Fingering, Oral Sex

"Fu-Fuck me!" I whined. "Fuck me like you hate me," I giggled the last part, pulling her in for a heated kiss.

Cassandra growled into the kiss, her hands nearly ripping my clothes as she desperately tried to let her hands roam over my body. I grinned when she broke the kiss and ripped my clothes off, muttering about them being in her way before our lips reconnected in a heated kiss. A moan left me when Cassandra's hands began massaging my breasts, her thigh pressing against my core.

I moaned louder before grinding against her thigh, knowing she loves it when I'm loud. Cassandra shuddered and trailed her kisses to my neck, purring encouragement as she moved a hand to my hip, guiding my movements. My fingers gripped her hair when she bit my neck, her fangs piercing my skin with a growl. The vampire dug her nails into my flesh as she increased my pace, soft moans leaving her with every drink of blood.

"Be a good girl and stay," Cassandra growled after lapping at the bite marks on my neck. "You're allowed to touch yourself — Until I'm back, at least."

"Don't stay gone long," I pouted when she moved away, rubbing my clit with a moan. "You'll miss the show."

"I'll give you a show."

I shuddered and moaned her name as she stepped away, undressing slowly before grabbing the strap-on. Cassandra secured the harness and returned to the bed, gripping my thigh before pulling me close. I locked my legs around her hips, watching her lube the length of the strap. The vampire grabbed my wrist — stopping my actions on my clit — before pinning it to the bed, letting her tease my entrance.

Her grip tightened when she pressed the tip inside, earning a soft moan from me. 'I said like you hate me,' I wanted to growl before she bottomed out in one movement, my cry getting cut off when she wrapped a hand around my throat. 'That's more like it.' The hunger in Cassandra's gold eyes faded to love when I smiled, earning a quick peck on the lips before the look faded and the vampire set her pace.

I gripped her wrist with one hand, using the other to cling to her shoulder weakly. Cassandra's pace increased when I choked out her name, making her lean closer and allowing me to grab her hair. When I pulled her hair, the vampire bit back a moan and tightened the hand around my throat, keeping the strap buried deep inside me as she thrust.

"Bad Girl," Cassandra growled, her lips hovering over mine. "Do you want to get punished?"

"If I an-answer tru-tru-," A moan cut me off when she gave a hard thrust, letting her hand slip away from my throat.

"You want to get punished? Go figure," She smirked, pushing my knees to my body for a new angle. "Try to wait until after I paint you. Because we'll continue with more after that."

"Ca-can't wa-wait."

Cassandra pecked my lips before watching her actions. "I know you can't."

The vampire tightened her grip on my thighs before slowing her pace, giving slow, deep thrusts in contrast to her previous ones. I moaned or squirmed with each thrust, pouting at her when she shook her head at my whine to go fast again. 'Well, I could always be bratty — that usually makes her fuck me quickly.' My nails dug into the back of Cassandra's neck when she began rubbing my clit in contrast to her thrusts, pulling another moan from both of us. She let me drop one leg while she continued, making me weakly wrap the leg around her.

My head tilted back when Cassandra began kissing my neck again, giving her more access to kiss and bite. I tightened my grip when I felt my orgasm near its climax, holding her face against my neck as I moaned her name. The vampire smirked before pounding into me again, bringing me to the edge, only to pull out before I could climax. A frustrated growl left me when her fingers also stopped, waiting for her next move. I gasped and giggled when Cassandra flipped me onto my stomach, gripping the sheets when she lifted my hips and entered me again.

"Quiet, someone's at the end of the hall."

I pulled a pillow close and buried my face in it, using the pillow to muffle my moans between words. "Sa-says the on-one that always wa-wants me to b-be loud."

Cassandra growled and pushed my head into the pillow, thrusting deep and fast as her nails dug into my skin. "I said, quiet."

"Ma-make m-me," I sucked in a breath when she gripped my jaw, fluttering my eyes at her as she leaned close.

"Want something to suck on, huh? Want me to shove my fingers in your mouth to shut your smartass up?"

"I-It's the on-only way, and you kn-know it."

Cassandra shifted her fingers, pressing them against my lips with a purr. "I could always paint you like this. Sucking on my fingers while bent over as I fuck you into the bed. How does that sound?"

"S-so cl-clo-," I moaned around Cassandra's fingers when she pushed them inside, weakly licking and sucking the digits as my climax neared.

"What was that?" She teased, slowing her thrusts to give hard, deep ones. "I didn't catch that."

I moaned around her fingers as my orgasm washed over me, jolting with every thrust Cassandra gave. Instead of stopping, the vampire increased her pace again, barely giving me time to recover from the orgasm. My grip tightened on the pillow as I moaned around her fingers, weakly moving my hips to meet hers. Cassandra kissed my shoulder as her other hand gripped the sheets, her soft pants sending a shiver down my spine. 'She worked herself up,' I smirked around her fingers, swirling my tongue around them and purposefully moaning louder as I pushed back into her hips. 'Perfect.'

Cassandra growled in warning, removing her fingers and increasing the pace of her thrusts. 'I guess the person left,' I let out a loud moan of her name, smirking when her thrusts faltered at the sound. 'Which means she's back to being weak for my moans.' I locked eyes with the vampire as she slipped her hand under my body, letting her fingers work on my clit. A mix of curses, begs for more, and cries of her name left me when Cassandra rubbed my clit in time with her thrusts, making a smirk appear on the vampire's face. 'Cocky.'

My body trembled as my orgasm built, causing Cassandra to pull out, making me grateful that she didn't stop her fingers. I whimpered and squirmed at her actions, grinding against the length of the strap when the vampire let it slide over my folds. A giggle left the brunette before I was rolled onto my side, allowing Cassandra to lift one of my legs onto her shoulder. She settled between my legs and eased the strap in again, kissing my leg before pulling me closer.

I moaned when Cassandra buried the strap deep inside, letting my head lull onto the pillow as she started thrusting. Nails dug into my thigh at the relentless pace, sending me over the edge and making Cassandra's smile widen as I moaned her name. Cassandra slowed her pace, keeping her thrusts slow as she slid her hand to my throat, wrapping around it when I locked eyes with her. 'More,' I nodded at her silent question. 'I'm fine.'

"I do still have to paint you."

"After you make me cry from pleasure," I purred and tightened her hand for her. "Now, get back to work, My Lady."

Cassandra's pupils dilated before she set a quick pace — faster than she had done before. "This is my job now? To fuck you until you cry from pleasure or say you've had enough?"

I moaned in response, weakly guiding her hips with my other hand.

"What's wrong? Fly got your tongue?"

'I'm going to kick her ass later,' My body trembled when Cassandra leaned forward, forcing the strap deeper and making it hard to focus. "Ha-harder."

Cassandra smirked and squeezed harder, keeping her relentless pace as she thrust deeper. "You look gorgeous. I can't wait to sketch you in all of these positions."

I parted my lips when she leaned in for a heated kiss, feeling her fangs in the kiss. 'Went from a nude painting to multiple sex sketches. Fine with me.'

Cassandra bit and tugged my lower lip before breaking the kiss, continuing her pace as another orgasm washed over me. I buried my face in the pillow again when she didn't stop, whimpering and moaning with every thrust as overstimulation began to settle in. 'Keep going,' My nails dragged across Cassandra's hip in an attempt to pull her closer, gasping into the pillow when she smacked my ass. 'That's more like it.' The vampire trailed her hand on my neck to my chest, gently pinching and tugging my nipple, pulling a moan out of me.

I gasped and arched into Cassandra when I felt her mouth on my breast, nearly screaming into the pillow as she changed our position once more. Cassandra pressed my knees back, sucking and licking my nipple while her thrusts slowed down. Her kisses and bites left a trail from my upper abdomen to my collarbone, a possessive growl leaving her as her grip and actions became more aggressive. 'There she is.'

A hiss of pain and pleasure left me when the vampire bit my neck, her tight grip and harsh thrusts sending me over the edge of another orgasm. When my soft cry of her name quieted, Cassandra pulled away from my neck and let my legs ease onto the bed, her eyes glowing as she licked her lips. I covered my mouth when the vampire dipped her head and dragged her tongue over my folds, muffling the cry of her name. Nails dug into my hips before Cassandra slid her tongue inside, adding to the overstimulation as she began thrusting and swirling her tongue.

I squeaked when she let one hand grab my other one, allowing her to move my hand to my clit. 'Of course, you want me to do it.' My fingers started slow, contrasting her tongue before Cassandra's growl made me increase my pace. 'Right, I've been challenging her this whole time; she wants me to keep up now.' I squirmed at the pleasure, locking my legs around Cassandra's head as tears of ecstasy filled my eyes. The vampire moaned into my core when another orgasm washed over me, allowing her to lap up my orgasm greedily.

When Cassandra noticed no tears on my cheeks, she continued her ministrations, adding to the overstimulation once again. I moved against her, letting my hand slip lower and into her hair as I gave a weak tug. 'I don't want her to stop,' My hand tugged again while my hips pressed more into her, making the vampire smirk. 'She knows my struggle.' Cassandra slowly removed her tongue and dragged it over my clit, letting out a low moan as she did so. I whimpered at the sound, trying to push her head down.

"Mo-mo-re."

"One more," Cassandra chuckled, dragging her tongue over my folds with an approving hum. "Your body needs a break, even if you are enjoying this."

I shook my head and tried to push her close again, pouting when she moved her head back. "Ke-eep going. Yo-you can d-do better."

"After I sketch you," Cassandra promised. "I'll sketch the painting idea, then I'll sketch us in every position I can."

"Wh-which n-next?"

"We'll discuss that later," The vampire shrugged before diving in again. "I need to make you scream and cry my name first."

Cassandra wasted no time diving her tongue inside my core, sliding it as deep as possible while guiding my hips to grind against her face. Broken moans of her name left me with each movement, my eyes fluttering while I caught a glimpse of Cassandra squirming. 'She's so worked up, I should take care of it.' Before I could think of a plan, Cassandra's fingers replaced mine, rubbing fast circles on my clit while her tongue thrust inside me. The vampire lifted my hips closer to her mouth when my movements became sloppy.

Another orgasm snuck up on me, sending me over the edge as a tear slid down my cheek. Cassandra continued her actions, causing another orgasm to build while more tears fell from the pleasure. I screamed her name as another forced me over the edge, making Cassandra moan and desperately lap at my entrance. When my body twitched with every lick, the vampire purred in amusement and pulled back, forcing my legs to release her. I panted softly as Cassandra climbed off the bed, lazily following her path with a smile.

"Ho-how should I l-lay?" I watched Cassandra remove the harness, my heart skipping a beat when she hummed and slowly sucked it clean, making sure our eyes locked. 'This woman will be the death of me, and I'm immortal.'

Cassandra released the length and giggled, setting the harness down before grabbing her sketchbook. "How you are is fine. Just no touching yourself until I finish sketching, got it?"

"...Just myself?"

"...Yes?"

"Okay," I giggled, stretching my limbs before relaxing for the sketch. "Deal."

"What are you planning?"

'To eat you out while you sketch the other ideas,' I simply smiled at the vampire and traced the bite marks she left. "I plan to relax, don't worry."

Cassandra squinted with a disbelieving mutter, making me roll my eyes and slide my fingers inside myself. I locked eyes with the vampire while pumping my fingers, watching her swallow thickly as her eyes darted between mine and my fingers. "Don't believe me, Lovebug? I can always be your Bad Girl again. Make you punish me for disobeying your rule."

The vampire squirmed and cleared her throat, keeping her legs pressed together as she spoke. "Be-behave, and I pr-promise to continue right after."

"Fine," I sighed and removed my fingers, shuddering at the feeling. "I'm overstimulated anyway."

Cassandra let out a flustered buzz before nodding and starting the first sketch, a small smile on her face the entire time. 'She's so proud of herself,' I smiled while watching her. 'Still, she was holding back. Is she really that in love with me that she's scared she'll hurt me? I need to remind Cass that I can use magic to heal if she's ever too rough.' As time went on, my eyes grew heavy while watching her, shuffling over to the pillow.

I heard Cassandra stop sketching until I settled down, snuggling into her pillow with a smile. A soft, scoffed giggle left the vampire when my face buried in the case, letting me breathe in her scent. I heard movement before Cassandra kissed my cheek, whispering that she'd be right back before the sound of her feet faded. 'Walking instead of swarming? Do I look that tired?'

Cassandra POV

I returned to [Y/N] with a warm cloth, stifling my giggle at her sleeping form. 'We'll continue when you wake, Love,' I kissed her cheek before carefully moving her legs, gently cleaning her. Once I finished, I sat down and started sketching [Y/N] again — asleep, this time.

'For now, I'll capture your beauty.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 57
TW โ€ข slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Bipolar, Blood, Bruising and Scars...
38.1K 1.4K 28
Men DNI. Do not add to g!p/f*ta lists. You will be blocked ASAP. More Sapphic One-shots! Although I'm using the Dimitrescu family as the cover, this...
28.7K 909 65
As you come to a stop in your home village you search for work, but you don't expect such a simple act to turn into a wild and exciting adventure. ~H...
29.3K 1K 58
"A crow cawed as black feathers fell around me. My eyes landed on a blonde woman in a priestess robe, a dangerous aura surrounding her as she stepped...